• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
09/22/17

Authorities in Florida are searching for two childcare workers who filmed themselves taunting and throwing objects at an 8-year-old boy with autism.

Winter Haven Police issued arrest warrants for Kaderrica Smith, 26, and 19-year-old Alexis Henderson after they were alerted to a Snapchat video posted by the pair on Sept. 1, WFLA reported.

The three-minute clip sees the childcare workers throwing shoes and a backpack at a boy at Our Children’s of Winter Haven. The child, who has also been diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and severe outbursts, can be seen crying and taking cover under the table as he’s being berated by Smith and Henderson.

At one point he runs out from his hiding spot, only to have one of his caretakers grab him by the arm and trip him so that he lands on the ground— flat on his back.

“When we interviewed them they defended what they had done as being the appropriate thing to deal with this child,” Police Chief Charlie Bird told Fox 13.

Since the initial interview, officers have tried several times to locate Henderson and Smith with no success, prompting them to issue the arrest warrants.

autistic.jpg

Kaderrica Smith (R) and Alexus Henderson (L) arrested after being caught on video taunting and abusing an autistic child in Winter Haven, Florida on September 1, 2017.
(WINTER HAVEN POLICE DEPARTMENT)
Both women were only recently certified to work with children, authorities said, adding their certifications have since been put on hold so they would not be able to be employed by any facility dealing with kids, according to the news station...

...Following an interview with the child, the state Department of Children and Families determined the women committed criminal acts in their interactions with him.

Police said Smith is being charged with battery and child abuse and Henderson with child neglect.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...workers-taunting-boy-autism-article-1.3513344

Autistic people and especially kids can be pretty fucking annoying.

I dont care for the topic title. To me, it implies there was a sex crime in this daycare, which is not the case. Very irresponsible and unfair to the individuals named in the story.

Autistic people and especially kids can be pretty fucking annoying.

I dont care for the topic title. To me, it implies there was a sex crime in this daycare, which is not the case. Very irresponsible and unfair to the individuals named in the story.

Thank you, @JackBurton for your input, it prompted me to do a little research & I learned that a fuckery is a brothel.

However, an alternative meaning for fuckery is that which is fucked up. It is also another word for particularly ignorant foolishness.

:rolleyes: I like the way it rolls off the tongue, so I'm keeping it.

Last edited:
Well when these ghetto rats get out of jail and rush to google their names and find this thread and start posting insults about how "muthafuckas aint god, yall cant judge, yall full of shit, yall ignorant, yall dont know wut you talkin bout" they for the first time may actually have some ground to stand on. Disgusting thread title that wrongfully insinuates said hood rats are child molesters.

daycaremugs_1506084538320_11212168_ver1.0.jpg

This is the reality of what these two bitches actually look like. Pathetic, trifling & ugly on the inside and out. Guess what bitches now people are laughing at you.

[...]

Kaderrica Smith, 26, and Alexus Henderson, 20, were charged in connection with the alleged Sept. 1 incident at Our Children’s Academy in Winter Haven. They surrendered to police a day after warrants were issued for their arrest.

[...]

According to police, Henderson and Smith said they didn’t feel they did anything wrong when they were interviewed about the allegations.

[...]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...h-abusing-autistic-boy-in-snapchat-video.html
Well ladies, I'm pretty sure you don't feel you did anything wrong, that's the problem.

daycaremugs_1506084538320_11212168_ver1.0.jpg

This is the reality of what these two bitches actually look like. Pathetic, trifling & ugly on the inside and out. Guess what bitches now people are laughing at you.

I dont understand the call to bash their physical appearance. Newsflash, women dont look as glamorous without makeup? No shit. The one on the right still looks quite pleasant, especially given the circumstances btw. Dont see much cause to be criticizing her on that level.

One can criticize the actions of these individuals, one can call into question their moral character, without disparaging females on the whole, and your comments here are most definitely anti-female. Sickening.

Would it have been better if they showed up all smiles and made up for their mugshots like we so often see here? If anything, the appearance on display here makes sense coming from a couple broads who arent too thrilled to be in the position theyre in, rather then the cocky attitude having shit head nonsense we typically see from folks on this site.

Really, really sickening reactions from folks in this thread, from the title down to this, just awful. How bout you overly sensitivoes get your feelings and gut reactions in check before running off at the mouth like a bunch of ignorant shitbirds, spouting off nonsense that disparages the physical norms and cosmetic habits of women at large and so forth.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

Back