• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
this is a heinous cluster story her idiot and father of child apparently fired a shot at the moving vehicle too. Baby is clinging to life as she ran over him after tossing him out like a used fajita wrap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904210/Baby-critical-condition-thrown-car.html
4487AF4700000578-4904210-image-a-67_1505940469008.jpg

if the bitch had cared a fraction for that baby she did for selfies he'd be king of the hill
A one-year-old child is fighting for his life after he was thrown from a vehicle and ran over by the car during a fight between his parents in Memphis.

Authorities said Tamara Roscoe's baby is in extremely critical condition at the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital following the Wednesday morning incident.

Police responded to the Autumnwood Apartments around 3am after receiving a 911 call about gunfire in the complex.
When police arrived, they found a shot had been fired at a 2001 Honda Accord and that the child had been injured when he was somehow been thrown from the vehicle, according to The Commercial Appeal.

According to authorities, when Roscoe tried to drive away, the father fired one shot at her. In the process, their one-year-old son was either thrown from or fell out of the car.

The mother then accidentally hit the boy with the vehicle, according to LocalMemphis.com.
Authorities said the boy's mother was not shot, but she was injured during the fight.

Police spoke to, Tamia Roscoe, who said her sister was driving her Honda during the incident.

Roscoe had a cut on her nose and was crying in the parking lot of the apartments. She wouldn't say how her nephew was hurt.
Maj Stephen Oliver with Memphis Police Felony Response unit said the child's parents have been detained, but no charges have been filed.

Resident Jasmine Austin lives in the building where the child and his mother live.

'My husband heard the mother hollering "my baby" and then we called the police,' Austin told the Appeal.

'It was scary to wake up to police cars and someone screaming. I'm praying for the family.' A dozen police cars surrounded the apartment complex on Wednesday morning.

Oliver said witnesses are being interviewed and the investigation is ongoing.

Last edited:
Wow! Some ignorant bitches just amaze me. Wtf was she trying to prove by tossing him out of the car!? It sure as hell wasnt going to piss the babys daddy off if he was shooting at the car too. He obviously doesnt care what happens to the kid.

the sequence isn't known it sounded like she threw out and ran over the kid before he shot at her but either way if they were gonna go all psycho on each other the baby should have been put in a closet to keep him safe from their stupid asses
[doublepost=1505949577,1505949519][/doublepost]
Stupid fucking fuck faces. Oml :( :( :(
at this point they don't think he's gonna make it and there should be murder charges imo just general princible

the sequence isn't known it sounded like she threw out and ran over the kid before he shot at her but either way if they were gonna go all psycho on each other the baby should have been put in a closet to keep him safe from their stupid asses
[doublepost=1505949577,1505949519][/doublepost]

at this point they don't think he's gonna make it and there should be murder charges imo just general princible

Oh well if the kid was already thrown and ran over before he shot her, then maybe dads ok. i woulda shot a bitch too for doing that to my kid.

am going to try to look up other stories on this as this one had her sister and neighbors in it but nothing solid

by that point in time there were witnesses and probably someone with a cell phone
classic fight started when she came home late, will be back with link and more, they are both charged someone ha already called the cops before she made it out the door at 3am
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36408745/child-run-over-during-fight-between-parents
14965189_G.jpg

14965416_G.jpg

A toddler was rushed to the hospital after being run over in the midst of an argument between their parents.

"When I saw the baby on the ground, like under the front wheel, that's when I ran out of the house screaming, 'The baby is on the ground! Y'all done hit the baby!'" neighbor Shareda Raider said.

Raider was one of several neighbors awakened Wednesday morning at 3 o'clock to the sound of a fight.

Neighbors said the fight started when Tamara Roscoe came home late from a party. Her boyfriend, Yacoubian Benner, then started arguing with her at Autumnwood Apartments, located off Amber Leaf Way near Kirby Parkway.

The fight spilled out into the apartment complex's parking lot. There Benner opened fire, according to witnesses. Officers said nobody was shot or injured in the shooting.

"They were very drunk," a neighbor who wanted to remain anonymous said. "You could tell in their voice the way she was hollering and screaming."

This is about the time Roscoe's family arrived.

Memphis Police Department said Roscoe took her 1-year-old and got into a car. As she was pulling out of the area, her toddler fell out of the car and got run over.

The toddler is in extremely critical condition at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.

Roscoe was treated for minor injuries at the scene. She was then arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, driving under the influence, reckless driving, and driving with a suspended license.

the video has neighbors
what they are saying about the car and the door doesn't make sense the door opens up from left to right the front wheel is way right if the door popping open was what put him out of the car the door would have been between him and the front wheel that went over him

Last edited:
What a cute little man. This fucking pisses me off. She was using that little baby as leverage. Fuck that rotten bitch. Fuck him too.

am going to try to look up other stories on this as this one had her sister and neighbors in it but nothing solid

by that point in time there were witnesses and probably someone with a cell phone
classic fight started when she came home late, will be back with link and more, they are both charged someone ha already called the cops before she made it out the door at 3am
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36408745/child-run-over-during-fight-between-parents
14965189_G.jpg

14965416_G.jpg

A toddler was rushed to the hospital after being run over in the midst of an argument between their parents.

"When I saw the baby on the ground, like under the front wheel, that's when I ran out of the house screaming, 'The baby is on the ground! Y'all done hit the baby!'" neighbor Shareda Raider said.

Raider was one of several neighbors awakened Wednesday morning at 3 o'clock to the sound of a fight.

Neighbors said the fight started when Tamara Roscoe came home late from a party. Her boyfriend, Yacoubian Benner, then started arguing with her at Autumnwood Apartments, located off Amber Leaf Way near Kirby Parkway.

The fight spilled out into the apartment complex's parking lot. There Benner opened fire, according to witnesses. Officers said nobody was shot or injured in the shooting.

"They were very drunk," a neighbor who wanted to remain anonymous said. "You could tell in their voice the way she was hollering and screaming."

This is about the time Roscoe's family arrived.

Memphis Police Department said Roscoe took her 1-year-old and got into a car. As she was pulling out of the area, her toddler fell out of the car and got run over.

The toddler is in extremely critical condition at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.

Roscoe was treated for minor injuries at the scene. She was then arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, driving under the influence, reckless driving, and driving with a suspended license.

the video has neighbors
what they are saying about the car and the door doesn't make sense the door opens up from left to right the front wheel is way right if the door popping open was what put him out of the car the door would have been between him and the front wheel that went over him
If she was backing and had the wheel cranked then the wheel would run over him.

Last edited:
The picture is heartbreaking.. i hope hes ok! He is adorable. His sweet little face as he sips on the gatorade.. how can anyone do this shit to their own fucking baby!!! God damnit. This is the kind of shit that gets to me

kid is tough as nails, it's a miracle he's alive & doing so well, they weren;t expecting him to make it

Rehome the kid, he is a survivor and deserves a chance to live and flourish.

Meantime Thunderdome these two morons.
When the sole survivor walks out victorious...
kill them with a hatchet.

Mama had no business even thinking about driving drunk on her ass let alone throwing her baby in the car unsecured to fall out and be run over.

Papa had no business firing off shots into the parking lot.

Once again we see the baby paying the highest price for being born to parents with shit for brains.

What a cute little man.
mini-graphics-teddybears-591759.gif

Latest posts

Back