• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He really does, I won't be crying any tears for the loss of that dick nose's life gone. I hope guilt eats him up even in hell !
i am sure he was living in his own hell that is probably really what hell is, not after you die but bad things you do while you are living that eat at your mind and make your whole life hell. the reason i think that way plus i snuck a couple shots of my husbands crown royal is reading articles on this site there is no god, or little children would not be raped by monsters. So no god then no satan hope I spelled that right someone corrected me on his spelling on here before cant remember who, but no god no satan right, so you create your own hell by doing bad things to people! And murder no one has a right to rape or take someones life!!!! Or anything for that matter!

also I wasnt trying to tell anyone what to believe I am catholic and now i think i dont believe in god anymore! but I am going to try to make the most out of my life maybe if I start helping people i will be satisfied when i die, which I do anyway if close friends are short of cash for bills it makes me feel good to help them which i do sometimes its a couple gf i have. And my kids ALL THE TIME!!!

Last edited:
Prosecutors say a third man has been charged with murder in the case of a slain Tennessee nursing student.

The Shelby County District Attorney's office said Wednesday that John Dylan Adams has been charged with premeditated first-degree murder and murder in the perpetration of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape of Holly Bobo.

Adams already faced two counts of rape related to the case, reports CBS affiliate WTVF.

Adams' brother, Zachary Adams, and another man, Jason Autry, also face the same charges after new indictments were issued.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-with-kidnapping-murder-in-holly-bobo-case/

Death penalty sought for three men involved in Holly's rape and killing.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...eath-penalty-sought-3-holly-bobo-case/307675/
The murder was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel in that it involved torture or serious physical abuse beyond that necessary to produce death," the filings say.

An indictment handed down in May charges Jason Autry, Zachary Adams and his brother John Dylan Adams with premeditated murder as well as murder in the perpetration of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape of Holly Bobo.

The indictment replaced previous murder and kidnapping charges for Autry and Zachary Adams, and rape charges for John Dylan Adams. Charges against the men are now combined into one case under a single indictment. All three men pleaded not guilty Wednesday.

Bobo was 20 when she was reported missing from her home in Parsons in rural West Tennessee in April 2011. Her disappearance and the subsequent lengthy search attracted national attention. Authorities say her skull was found in the woods in Decatur County in September.

This is turning into another West Memphis Three. So the TBI arrest a man with severe developmental disabilities and coerce him into making statements he's since recanted. They then used those coerced statements to round up and arrest a whole bunch of people... yet witnesses state only ONE PERSON was with Holly Bobo when she disappeared into the woods. The TBI hasn't even proven that the skull belongs to Holly Bobo. Far be it from me to turn tard defender, but this whole thing stinks. We have a system of justice in this country that is continually being trampled. Supposedly, an indefinite prison sentence with no trial and no evidence is illegal in this country. Yet these guys have been in prison for over a year now. The TBI has been given several deadlines to turn over whatever evidence they have, yet each deadline comes and goes and they've done nothing. It's looking more and more like they have that one confession from a mentally handicapped guy that they coerced and... that's it. If I was the judge, these guys would have walked by now. You don't just ignore a fuckin' order from a judge. Repeatedly. If you don't have evidence, time to come clean.

This is turning into another West Memphis Three.

^^^
A huge difference is that the defendants in this case are confirmed shithead scumbags. These aren't merely a group of dimwitted outcast teenagers. These guys fucking reek, no doubt about it.

I'd agree otherwise that this case seems shaky as shit when it comes to hard evidence. Hopefully, for the sake of justice and making sure these fuckers rot, investigators have more sense than the total tardos who ran that West Memphis sideshow.

Oh yeah, @JackBurton I don't disagree that the people sitting in jail for this crime are total dirtbags who've either already spent some time behind bars or would have anyway. But are they guilty? There's an awful lot of barking up this particular tree, so it's going to really suck if/when it comes out that TBI was just fishing this whole time. There's an incredible amount of information that isn't be released to anyone. Whose blood was it in the garage? Were the remains really Holly Bobo? (It would be a really fucked up thing to lie about, but even this info hasn't been released to the defendants.) Was the video ever found? (Did it ever really exist?) I guess we'll have some answers in another month or so, hopefully. I'm just really surprised at how this has played out in court. But apparently TBI has the whole county cowed into submission at this point after refusing to help on cases for a month. I... didn't even know they could do that.

Hopefully Dr Bill Bass will confirm that the skull is Holly's, or that it isn't. I have complete faith in the world's best forensic anthropologist, and if he says it's Holly, it is. He works with the TBI.

I just hope the right man/men are convicted if her death was indeed a murder.

Trial in the murder of Holly Bobo finally begins as jury hears that meth-addict defendant bragged about raping and shooting the 20-year-old nurse before dumping her body in the woods

The first trial of one of Holly Bobo's accused killers has finally begun, six years after the young nurse went missing, with jurors hearing stomach-turning accusations of drugs, rape and murder.

Zachary Adams, 33, took the defendant's chair in a Savanna, Tennessee courtroom Tuesday as the trial began six years after Bobo, the cousin of country music star Whitney Duncan, first disappeared.

Prosecutor Paul Hagerman told the jury that Adams lived in a 'dark, dark world' of meth and morphine, and had abducted the nursing student from her rural home.

Hagerman said that Adams drugged, raped and shot Bobo before discarding her body and bragging about it to friends.

442B3FD200000578-0-image-a-4_1505163724551.jpg

Adams has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, raping and killing Bobo, who was 20 when she disappeared from her home in the rural town of Parsons on April 13, 2011. Her remains were found in woods in September 2014.

Adams faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder.

Adams' brother, John Dylan Adams, and another man, Jason Autry, also are charged with kidnapping, rape and murder in the case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4874364/Trial-Zachary-Adams-murder-Holly-Bobo-begins.html

3CBD2AFF00000578-4181086-image-a-30_1485985731054.jpg
3CBD2B0700000578-4181086-image-a-31_1485985731055.jpg
3CBD2AF400000578-4181086-image-m-29_1485985720914.jpg

Adams is the ring leader of this roach group that should have been stomped on some time ago. Too bad that one bitch offed himself without leaving a provable recording with any and all information he could have that just should put hi in a deeper spot in hell as it would have helped this case instead of the punked coward he proved to be for the last time.

Here is a piece of Jason Autry's testimony

While Autry did not know Holly Bobo, he decided to help Adams, the two driving in Adams' truck to an underpass off I-40 in Decatur County. Autry recounted his conversation with Adams without emotion; saying after realizing they had no tools to bury a body, they should "gut her" and then drop the body in the deep part of the river. Autry believed turtles would then do the rest of the work for them, eating her remains before anyone could find her.

Instead, after helping Adams unload Holly Bobo's body near the river, Autry says he saw her foot move and Bobo make a sound of distress while wrapped up. Autry says he immediately called out to Adams, stating "This f%#$@** b**** is still alive." Afraid Bobo had likely heard his name and would implicate him, Autry told Adams something needed to be done.

Autry ran up the trail where they had parked to serve as a lookout while Adams retrieved a gun from his truck and fired a shot. Believing he heard a boat in the river nearby, Autry and Adams thought they were caught and fled the scene.

Autry says he quickly sobered up after the gunshot and looked to put distance between himself and Adams, but needing a fix later in the day, he again met up with Adams at an alleged drug dealer's home.

It was there Autry says Adams and Shayne Austin -- also charged in the crime but who later committed suicide -- entered into a fight. According to Autry, Adams said Shayne was just as guilty since he "hit it," referencing the apparent rape of Bobo before her death.

More at the Link

http://fox11online.com/news/nation-...risly-details-of-murder-offer-to-kill-brother

this whole case was handling insanely badly even acknowledged by them [le]
http://wreg.com/2017/09/15/live-day-four-underway-in-holly-bobo-murder-trial/
SAVANNAH, Tenn. — It’s day five of the Holly Bobo trial where the state is trying to convict Zach Adams of kidnapping, raping and murdering the 20-year-old nursing student.

The defense is going after the fact there is no physical evidence pinning their client as the 20-year-old’s kidnapper, rapist and murderer.

Brent Booth, a special agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, admits they made huge mistakes in the case.

The special agent says defendant Zach Adams along with his associates were brought to their attention early on.

But when Bobo’s body was found three years later Booth went back to his case notes and realized none of their stories were actually checked out.

In fact, those original stories were wrong.

He said actions as simple as checking out their alibis and looking into tips weren’t done early on.

They ransacked defendant Adams’ house three years after Bobo disappeared and no physical evidence could be found by then.

And the barn where they were said to have raped her was also gone.

“They weren’t interviewed early on,” Booth said. “They were overwhelmed. Too much coming in too fast. We aren’t that big of an agency. We don’t have people. We aren’t huge. That’s not an excuse, it’s just what we are. It was a mistake. It was a bad mistake.”

► Click here for complete coverage of the Holly Bobo trial

The defense also pointed out investigators spent time looking at the Bobos as suspects, saying they were misleading or lied to them.

But the state said Holly’s mom did lie to investigators about Holly’s age at first, saying she was only 17, because she heard they wouldn’t issue an Amber Alert otherwise.

We’ve already heard from a doctor who said Bobo’s skull fractures are consistent with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. And yesterday we heard from Jason Autry who says he was there when Zach Adams used the gun to shoot Bobo, and with Shayne Austin when they sold it to someone for drugs.

Friday we heard from the person they sold it to — a former drug dealer named Victor Dinsmore.

He was given immunity to testify and said Austin and Autry gave him the gun for morphine in return.

A chilling detail — he says he then gave this pistol to his wife so she could protect herself in light of what happened to Bobo.

But he said when he later got word of Adams’ and associates possible involvement in Bobo’s disappearance, he told his wife to ditch the gun.

They recently went with investigators and attorneys to find that gun.

And although it took four different tries, authorities finally got their hands on it.

The timing of these breakthroughs in the case had a direct correlation with investigators dropping the ball early on and not thoroughly following leads and checking alibis for these suspects.

“Is there a pressure to solve this case? Self imposed, yeah. Those are my friend’s neighbors,” Booth said. “You don’t get in this line of the work for the money. I do what I do because I love people.”

We also heard from the experts who examined the gun and although they did everything they could to link it to the scene where Bobo’s remains were found…they couldn’t.

So this continues to be a case based on witness testimony…rather than physical evidence.
live stream links also here
Austin is the bitch that capped himself the worthless lowlife coward without leaving a complete confession aid in vindication this girl and helping to being this case to an end

The man accused of kidnapping, raping and killing a Tennessee nursing student has been found guilty of murder and aggravated rape in the 2011 slaying of Holly Bobo.

Zachary Adams, 33, has been standing trial in Savannah, Tenn. in the slaying of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, who vanished from her Parsons home on April 13, 2011. Two ginseng hunters found her remains 3 ½ years later in woods in Decatur County, about 100 miles southwest of Nashville.

A sequestered jury of six men and six women who heard the case in a Savannah courthouse began deliberating Thursday afternoon, the trial's 10th day. Judge C. Creed McGinley moved the trial to Hardin County in search of an unbiased jury.

The same jury will decide if Adams will get the death penalty.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobo-trial-verdict-guilty-verdict-zachary-adams/

GUILTY. Fucker. Hope he gets death tomorrow.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ly-bobo/ar-AAsi8Bz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

SAVANNAH, Tenn. — A Tennessee man was convicted Friday of kidnapping, raping and murdering a 20-year-old nursing student who disappeared from her home six years ago.

Zachary Adams was found guilty after an 11-day trial in Savannah, Tennessee. He had pleaded not guilty to the charges. Holly Bobo was 20 when she was reported missing from her home in rural Parsons on April 13, 2011.

Bobo's disappearance led to a massive search and her case received national attention. Her remains were found in September 2014 in woods not far from her home in Decatur County, located about 100 miles (160 kilometers) southwest of Nashville.

Adams showed no reaction when the verdict was read. Defense attorney Jennifer Thompson patted Adams on the shoulder and spoke into his ear shortly after the verdict was read.

A sentencing hearing will begin Saturday. The murder charge can carry the death penalty. Rickey Alexander, a Bobo family friend, said the verdict was "6 1/2 years in the making." Alexander noted that Bobo used to sing at church. "She finally has the peace in the valley that she sang about."
[doublepost=1506122785,1506122733][/doublepost]
The man accused of kidnapping, raping and killing a Tennessee nursing student has been found guilty of murder and aggravated rape in the 2011 slaying of Holly Bobo.

Zachary Adams, 33, has been standing trial in Savannah, Tenn. in the slaying of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, who vanished from her Parsons home on April 13, 2011. Two ginseng hunters found her remains 3 ½ years later in woods in Decatur County, about 100 miles southwest of Nashville.

A sequestered jury of six men and six women who heard the case in a Savannah courthouse began deliberating Thursday afternoon, the trial's 10th day. Judge C. Creed McGinley moved the trial to Hardin County in search of an unbiased jury.

The same jury will decide if Adams will get the death penalty.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobo-trial-verdict-guilty-verdict-zachary-adams/

We were posting at the same time. Hope this guy gets fried.

GUILTY. Fucker. Hope he gets death tomorrow.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ly-bobo/ar-AAsi8Bz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

[doublepost=1506122785,1506122733][/doublepost]

We were posting at the same time. Hope this guy gets fried.
This is one of those cases that I think will always trouble me. She was so young and promising and these worthless pieces of shit raped and lets be honest are all responsible for her death. They all deserve the death penalty.

Interesting to finally read what the state had when it comes to evidence.

So the one shithead for whatever reason decided to snitch, prob felt the heat was coming down and wanted a sweet deal(any details yet of what he's getting for his testifying??). And then that miraculous discovery of the gun. Unbelievable this drug dealer was willing to come forward and knew where they had dumped it and authorities were able to retrieve it. Kinda miraculous how this all came together after all this time.

Wonder what the other shitbags involved will get. Autry will get off light im sure, but what about this other shitstain?

A Tennessee man avoided a possible death penalty by agreeing Saturday to a sentence of life in prison plus 50 years for the kidnapping, rape and killing of nursing student Holly Bobo.

Judge C. Creed McGinley told a jury that Zachary Adams made a deal with prosecutors just minutes ahead of his sentencing hearing.

Adams, 33, was convicted Friday of murder, especially aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape after an 11-day jury trial in Savannah, Tennessee.

Under the agreement, Adams received a state prison term of life without parole for Bobo's killing. He was sentenced to consecutive terms of 25 years for both the kidnapping and rape convictions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fe-prison-plus-50-years-students-slaying.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22/inmates-brother-gets-35-years-in-holly-bobo-murder.html
The younger brother of a man serving life in prison for the murder of a 20-year-old Tennessee nursing student pleaded guilty Monday to facilitating her kidnapping and killing.

John Dylan Adams entered a so-called Alford plea, officially maintaining his innocence while acknowledging that prosecutors have enough evidence to convict him of facilitating first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in connection with the death of Holly Bobo. He cannot appeal his sentence.

"Our goal when this started was to punish this man as much as we could," Shelby County Assistant District Attorney Paul Hagerman told reporters. "And today, with a guilty plea, John Dylan Adams will serve a 35-year sentence without parole in the Tennessee Department of Correction for his role in this terrible crime."
[....]
A fellow jail inmate, Shawn Cooper, testified that Zachary Adams told him he was involved in the "Holly Bobo murder case" and wanted him to deliver a message to his younger brother: Stay quiet, or he would "put him in a hole beside her." At the time, Cooper was about to be transferred to the same jail where John Dylan Adams was being held.

Autry, meanwhile, testified that Zachary Adams asked him to kill his younger brother to silence him.

Prosecutors have not publicly revealed the details of John Dylan Adams' involvement, but Shelby County Assistant District Attorney Paul Hagerman did say Monday that he had less involvement than his older brother.

No hearing has been set to resolve Autry's charges, but his lawyer has told the judge that a trial does not need to be set, indicating that he has reached a deal with prosecutors.

A judge has denied the request for a new trial for one of the men convicted of murdering Holly Bobo.

In September 2017, Zach Adams was sentenced to life in prison without the chance of parole plus 50 years for kidnapping, raping and murdering 20-year-old Bobo in 2011.

Adams’ attorney claimed the trial should’ve either taken place farther from the area where the crimes occurred of the trial judge should’ve brought in jurors from another area.

Two other men were charged in the case. Adams’ brother, Dylan Adams, made a plea deal in exchange for a 35-year sentence.

The case against Jason Autry, who testified against Adams at trial, is pending. He was granted partial immunity for his testimony.

Jason Autry, the final suspect due for sentencing in the Holly Bobo murder case, has pleaded guilty to lesser charges.

According to CBS affiliate WTVF, Autry took a plea deal on charges of solicitation to commit murder and faciliation to especially aggravated kidnapping in exchange for his testimony against Zach Adams.

The news agency said it requires eight years in prison but since he has enough credits, he could be released once the processing is complete.

Zach Adams was sentenced in 2017 to life in prison for the murder of Holly Bobo. She disappeared in 2011 from her home in Decatur County and her remains were found three years later.

Adams’ brother, Dylan pleaded guilty in 2018 to a lesser charge of facilitation of murder.

Back