• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
6em7h3.jpg

2mcc7xy.jpg

RICHMOND, Va. -- A 7-month-old found dead inside a RV in Virginia was found wedged between the driver's seat and a couch, according to WTVR.

Sabrina Malick, 29, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and felony child neglect in connection with her son's death. She appeared in court on Tuesday where she was denied bond.

The child's father, Walter Newton, faces the same charges but did not appear in court on Tuesday.

Seven-month-old Brandon Newton was found unresponsive inside the family's RV parked along Jeff Davis Highway in September.

The child was pronounced dead at the hospital. He died of asphyxiation, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Sabrina Malick's attorney told the judge Malick left Brendon with the boy's father, Walter Newton, and left for the day.

The child was found wedged between the driver's seat and a couch in the RV. An investigation determined the baby had been left alone for seven hours.

Malick cried in court Tuesday when the judge determined she was a flight risk and ordered she remain in custody.

Linda Gonzales, Malick's friend who was with her when she received the awful news, spoke in court on Tuesday.

"I could hear her talking on the phone and she was hysterical," Gonzales said. "When I asked what was going on, Sabrina said 'My baby's gone, my baby's gone.'"
Gonzales said she believed the murder charge was too harsh for the reality of the situation.

"Maybe child neglect because of the conditions they were staying in, but she tried her best," Gonzales said.

During the hearing, the Commonwealth's Attorney brought up Malick's history of drug use and noted she tested positive twice at two separate hearings for marijuana and cocaine.

Malick asked her attorney to request a jury trial for her case. Trial dates would be set at a hearing in April.

Last week, Sabrina Malick’s brother Galen Malick told WTVR he does not believe his sister intentionally hurt Brendon.

“We don’t really know who to believe and what to believe,” Galen Malick said. “I don’t think it was to be harmful or anything, I just think it was neglect, she got busy doing something else,” he said.

A cousin of Walter Newton, who identified himself as Mark, told WTVR he owns the RV the couple was living in. He said Walter left Brendon and another child in the RV while he did some work at Mark's mechanic shop.

At some point, Walter checked on the children, and that is when he found Brendon had choked on something and had no pulse, Mark said. Walter then called 911.

“In this case when you have such a young child you don’t really have a back story,” Gene Lepley, a spokesperson for the Richmond Police Department, told WTVR.

Lepley would not say if Mark’s story as correct, but he said it took six months to charge the couple because it took time to build a case.

“Justice sometimes grinds a little slow, but we believe we have a strong case in this case and we’ll move forward with it,” Lepley said.

Mark said the other child in the RV with Brendon is now in the care of Child Protective Services.
http://kdvr.com/2016/03/15/infant-f...rivers-seat-and-couch-left-alone-for-7-hours/

she got busy doing something else,”
My immediate thought was that she was whoring. Guess I've been on DD too long.
Just neuter them both and release them into the wild. Maybe worm them too. I think applying a feral cat solution to a lot of people is economical and sensible.

Last edited:
It's a fucking RV for crying out loud, very limited space. How do you not notice when your infant disappears between the cracks unless your all crackish? Drugs should never be offered up as a defense for the senseless death of a child. Mothers who smoke rock are still on the clock!!!! No magic caregiver appears like a genie on the other side of that waft of smoke.

It's a fucking RV for crying out loud, very limited space. How do you not notice when your infant disappears between the cracks unless your all crackish? Drugs should never be offered up as a defense for the senseless death of a child. Mothers who smoke rock are still on the clock!!!! No magic caregiver appears like a genie on the other side of that waft of smoke.

The way I read the story, the parents didn't notice because they weren't there. The dad claims he was working, and the uncle says the mom "got busy doing something else" that was presumably more important than her 7-month-old baby.

The way I read the story, the parents didn't notice because they weren't there. The dad claims he was working, and the uncle says the mom "got busy doing something else" that was presumably more important than her 7-month-old baby.

Lepley would not say if Mark’s story as correct, but he said it took six months to charge the couple because it took time to build a case.

~@LurkinLion~ It could be the case that the mother wasn't there if you take what the father said to be the truth of the matter. The infants mother may have been out selling her crack for crack which still makes her culpable. Either way, not physically/mentally cognizant of your child's needs and expectation of care or out selling her ass to obtain her next trip to crackville makes no difference to me but I take and appreciate your point.

~@LurkinLion~ It could be the case that the mother wasn't there if you take what the father said to be the truth of the matter. The infants mother may have been out selling her crack for crack which still makes her culpable. Either way, not physically/mentally cognizant of your child's needs and expectation of care or out selling her ass to obtain her next trip to crackville makes no difference to me but I take and appreciate your point.

Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was saying that the truth was worse than an inattentive parent. The parents didn't even care enough to stay home and ignore their kids.

I don't know a damn thing about crack but wouldn't you be hyper aware of your surroundings rather than oblivious to your children?

RV-620x326.jpg

Virginia cops were called out to a run-down RV, lurking in a lot filled with abandoned cars at a mechanic shop. Considering that anything could be inside this ramshackle ride, they weren’t quite sure what they would find, but they certainly didn’t expect to come across what was wedged under the driver’s seat.

Sabrina Malick, 29, and Walter Newton had called this rotting mass of metal home for some time. It was their simple slice of ghetto paradise that they passed out in when they weren’t trolling the town and doing other things. It was during one of Sabrina’s outings that police officers in Richmond were called to check the motor home out, as a matter of emergency.

Sabrina, who is a mother to at least one child, had left her seven-month-old son, Brendon Newton, with his father Walter, who was also watching after a couple other kids they kept holed up in the RV. She had been gone for the entire day with her friend Linda Gonzalez, never thinking twice about the kids.

Evidently, Walter wasn’t too concerned about the little ones either, since he opted to spend the day helping his mechanic friend out in the shop, leaving the children and baby Brendon to fend for themselves for seven hours alone. It wasn’t until the end of the afternoon, when he allegedly noticed something was wrong with the baby. Seemingly surprised that something bad could happen to a baby left in the heinous conditions of the RV in all that time, he called 911 for help, but not before shoving the infant’s lethargic body under the driver’s seat.

http://madworldnews.com/cops-abandoned-rv-drivers-seat/

For fucks sake... the RV turned squatters rat nest was right next to the mechanics shop and in all that time he didn't check on a 7 month old infant?

Last edited:
A baby's life is only worth one year...

May 31, 2016

A Richmond mother will spend one year in prison after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and child neglect in the death of her 6-month-old son.

Sabrina Malick pleaded no contest to the two felony charges in connection with her son Brendon Newton's death.

Malick was sentenced to five years in prison, but four years was suspended by the judge.

Malick’s attorney previously told the court his client left Brendon with his father Walter Newton while left for the day.

Walter Newton will also spend one year in prison after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter earlier this month.

http://wtvr.com/2016/05/31/sabrina-malick-plea/

A mother was found guilty Tuesday of involuntary manslaughter and child neglect in the death of her 6-month-old son in Richmond last fall.

Brendon Newton was five days shy of 7 months when he died Sept. 12 in a recreational vehicle parked off Jefferson Davis Highway. He was left alone for seven hours, during which time he became wedged upside down between a couch and the driver’s seat of the RV and suffocated.

Sabrina Ann Malick, 29, pleaded no contest to the two felony charges in Richmond Circuit Court on Tuesday and was sentenced to a year in prison as part of a plea agreement.

Malick’s calm exterior quickly faltered as the clerk of court read the amended indictments — reducing her initial charge of second-degree murder to involuntary manslaughter — against her. Her eyes reddened and swelled with tears. The clerk motioned to a sheriff’s deputy behind Malick to give the defendant a box of tissues.

She cried throughout the brief proceeding until Judge William Marchant found her guilty and sentenced her. Marchant asked Malick if she would like to make a statement.

“There’s really not much to say, your honor,” Malick, who had composed herself, told the judge. “My son’s gone. My son’s gone because of a lack of judgment. That’s all that’s left: a lack.”

Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Langer said Malick left the child on the RV’s couch with a pile of pillows holding a bottle to his mouth.

Defense attorney John McGarvey maintained that Malick told the boy’s father that she was leaving. But Langer said witnesses who saw Malick leave say she did not notify anyone.

Brendon was found unresponsive seven hours later, Langer said.

The medical examiner’s officer said Brendon died of “positional asphyxia,” which means he was “in a position that he couldn’t breathe,” Langer said. There’s no telling when during the seven hours the boy died, but Langer said it would have taken only five to 10 minutes.

Earlier in May, Newton accepted the same agreement, pleading to the lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter as well as child neglect. He also was sentenced to one year in prison. His address is listed as the 4800 block of Caldwell Avenue in Richmond.

Malick and Newton originally faced 20 years in prison for second-degree murder and child neglect before pleading to the reduced charges.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/...cle_54006e15-3794-5478-9018-aecdece2ac1c.html

This baby's life meant nothing just a lack. The deputy should have hit this bitch with a sock full of rice instead of giving her a tissue.

Back