• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Las Cruces man charged with child abuse is suspected of slapping his girlfriend’s 6-year-old daughter each time she mispronounced a word while doing homework, according to a police news release.

Evan Rios, 26, is charged with one count of child abuse, a third-degree felony.

Las Cruces Police were dispatched to a local elementary school on Wednesday after staff learned that a 6-year-old girl was possibly abused at home, the release said.

Police said Rios was helping the young girl with homework Tuesday evening. As the girl was practicing her sight words, Rios would slap her each time she mispronounced a word, police said.

Police said they believe Rios slapped the girl approximately 21 times. There were prominent redness and marks on the left side of the girl’s neck and behind her left ear, police said.

The investigation is ongoing and charges against the girl’s mother are possible, the release said.
http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...irl-mispronouncing-words-evan-rios/689560001/

Last edited:
Yea it hard to teach a kid gang lingo
When the kid is in a proper school learning correct English

I just got back from there Las Cruces.
Parts are really scary.

Good Lord what makes him think slapping her would work? If anything she would be nervous and upset and more likely to mess up. I think this dick just wanted an excuse to hit her over and over and I bet it's not the first time he made up a reason.

1701652016688.jpeg

No Offenses Found
Current Offense(s)

Offense Status
Past Offense(s)
Child Abuse (No Death or GBH) (Intentional or Recklessly) (1st Offense) [ D-307-CR-201701006 ] Completed

Back