• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Noel Mendoza,31, was sentenced Thursday to 10 years in prison for coercing a 7-year-old girl into performing a sexual act on him in 2016, according to the 3rd Judicial District Attorney's Office.

Mendoza was arrested on June 28, 2016, after the victim told investigators that he had used chocolate syrup to entice her into performing a sexual act on him. During an interrogation, Mendoza admitted an incident had taken place, but claimed that he had been asleep at the time. He told investigators he awoke to the child performing a sexual act on him.

At sentencing, Mendoza's defense attorney had asked for a three-year sentence, while prosecutors argued for the maximum 15-year sentence.

District Judge Fernando R. Macias called Mendoza’s actions “morally repulsive” and sentenced him to 15 years in prison, but suspended five years. Upon release, Mendoza must successfully complete five years of supervised probation, and he will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life
http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...ets-10-years-sexually-abusing-girl/691648001/

636362621902920997-MendozaNoelMug.jpg

Last edited:
Hideous I think I can guess what he was doing with the chocolate syrup ffs. He will be the one guzzling the syrup soon enough.

Yeah, Mendoza is hot. My six yr old slutty self would have done him. That's all I thought about back then.... the horsie thing was just a cover for my true desire...fat balding sweaty hairy men's dicks.

Like the teacher in LA who put his sperm on a cookie and got off watching little girls eat it. Another teacher played a "guess the flavor of the lollypop" game with his dick. :vomit:

Last edited:
Okay, everyone who has had a 6yo kid spontaneously perform oral sex on them, with or without the chocolate syrup, raise their hands. Yeah, NO didn't think so. A kid don't even know that sorta thing exists unless you show them. Such a shitty excuse.

Why the fuck did the Judge suspend 5yrs? I would have sentenced him to extra just because of his BS excuse.

Back