• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Doooooooon't care.
She has 2 dead babies. THAT'S what is important. Fuck respecting them.
Yeah, now she's been CHARGED with MURDER!!!!
So, WTF did she do to this baby?!?!???
[doublepost=1505974536,1505973997][/doublepost]
Thanks for posting the link Muriel:water:
It's all people are talking about now.
Even though everyone knew something was wrong with this picture, most people here waited until the facts were in to really call this bitch out.
[doublepost=1505974845][/doublepost]
While she is the same individual, the Winnebago County Coroner stated so far that the death was not suspicious and that there was no foul play or child abuse. That the cause of death was being tested by a laboratory that specializes in pediatric and infant cases. Try to be respectful to Tripp's family. The prior case where the judge charged her with reckless abuse was the correct ruling - the foster care home home where she was staying with her child had the water heater setting too high. The foster parents received a monetary fine.
So Aun
While she is the same individual, the Winnebago County Coroner stated so far that the death was not suspicious and that there was no foul play or child abuse. That the cause of death was being tested by a laboratory that specializes in pediatric and infant cases. Try to be respectful to Tripp's family. The prior case where the judge charged her with reckless abuse was the correct ruling - the foster care home home where she was staying with her child had the water heater setting too high. The foster parents received a monetary fine.
So Auntie Em,
While we do sympathize with the family, what's being done now, now that she's been charged with Murder?

Oops!

1st
Doooooooon't care.
She has 2 dead babies. THAT'S what is important. Fuck respecting them.
Only one child (not 2) died.
[doublepost=1506232902,1506232479][/doublepost]
Yeah, now she's been CHARGED with MURDER!!!!
So, WTF did she do to this baby?!?!???
[doublepost=1505974536,1505973997][/doublepost]
Thanks for posting the link Muriel:water:
It's all people are talking about now.
Even though everyone knew something was wrong with this picture, most people here waited until the facts were in to really call this bitch out.
[doublepost=1505974845][/doublepost]
So Aun

So Auntie Em,
While we do sympathize with the family, what's being done now, now that she's been charged with Murder?
Our whole family is deeply torn to learn the heartbreaking final results of law enforcements investigation. Remember that we were told a pack of lies too by a family member. Her bond has been set at 1 Million dollars. Nobody is rushing to her rescue or rushing to visit her in jail.
[doublepost=1506233692][/doublepost]
@Auntie Em ! Auntie Em!
Come back and explain away this newest development!
9663294-large.jpg
What is there to explain? My niece lied to everyone in the entire family about how Tripp died. Being a skilled compulsive liar, she was even successful enough to pull the wool over the eyes of even the baby boys father. Since another infant death had occurred within the family due to a birth defect (this death occurred to the father's siblinds child), we all bought the pack of lies we were being sold. The skilled law enforcement agencies did their investigation. We thank them for their diligent work. Since the truth has been revealed - my sweet great-nephew, Tripp can RIP.
[doublepost=1506234425][/doublepost]
IF auntie comes back, I bet it will be "planted evidence." Something along those lines.
Planted evidence - what is there to plant? My niece MURDERED my great-nephew - point blank plain and simple.
My niece LIED TO EVERYONE! We (her family and the baby's father's family all believed her.)
My niece is being charged with 2 counts of 1st Degree Murder, which she should be charged with for murdering my great-nephew.
20 to 60 years is too short of a sentence - family wants life. However, the trial hasn't even started.
I think she needs to be committed to a facility for
[doublepost=1506234673][/doublepost]The criminally insane!
We can not even fathom what went through Tripp's little mind while she smothered him with her bare hands.
We grieve for his loss. With the truth exposed, he can rest in peace.
[doublepost=1506235174][/doublepost]
Exactly!!
I have my hot water heater set really high, however, everyone in the house is aware of this and has enough common sense not to leave a child unattended in/near the bath tub, especially a toddler.
[doublepost=1495728127,1495726592][/doublepost]
Really hoping they find natural causes in this child's death. It is sad for everyone involved. But, given the past history, you have to see the reasoning behind the heightened investigating, suspicion and skepticism. No one here is disrespecting the family. We are however concerned with the fact that she continues to bring children into this world. And considering where she lives, I'm surprised people have been as respectful as they have been. As far as the child that was burned, the ultimate responsibility falls squarely on the mother's shoulders, not the foster family.
Both the foster home and the mother were charged. Foster home received a large fine. Mother received the criminal charges.
[doublepost=1506235458][/doublepost]My niece's actions are unforgivable. We are totally sickened to learn the results of the investigation, but are thankful and grateful for all of the efforts of law enforcement. We miss Tripp daily!

Miss Em, my heart breaks for you. Sincerely.

You are not the first family member of an accused individual who has found us. You are one of the few I can think of that saw the situation you are involved in with a clear view of the ramifications of your loved one's actions. That is by no stretch of the imagination an easy thing to do.

I pray you are blessed with the courage, the strength, the wisdom, and the grace to win through to the end of your travails.

--Al

Miss Em, my heart breaks for you. Sincerely.

You are not the first family member of an accused individual who has found us. You are one of the few I can think of that saw the situation you are involved in with a clear view of the ramifications of your loved one's actions. That is by no stretch of the imagination an easy thing to do.

I pray you are blessed with the courage, the strength, the wisdom, and the grace to win through to the end of your travails.

--Al
Thank you! I will not make excuses for my niece. Several family members had the hunch that she actually did it. We only knew what she said and what was stated in the press. We knew that law enforcement agencies including the FBI were conducting a diligent investigation. We are truly thankful for their work. We are also thankful that Illinois Social Services place our 3 yr old niece into a safe place. Who knows what this little girl saw that horrible day. We pray now that Tripp's father will be able to keep her since he is the only daddy she has ever known.
As for my niece - she needs serious psychological help and should spend the rest of her days in a facility for the criminally insane. She truly has no defense for her actions. She murdered a sweet cheerful baby. She's lucky to be behind bars.

My niece had 5 children total. The oldest daughter is the one who was burned. Father is Christian Bisbach, her brother who is sitting in jail too for incest again with my youngest niece.
Second daughter was fathered by David Bisbach. This little girl had several birth defects. Both David and Elizabeth were charged with incest.
My two nephews are not saints.
Both of the oldest girls were adopted.
She had a son. This son lives with his father. She's had no contact with him since early childhood.
She then had a daughter who she had under her care. This child was placed into foster care at the time of Tripp's death.
She then had Tripp. Who was murdered.

I have no reason for making excuses for my niece. She confessed. The courts and a jury will decide her fate and impose her sentence. My feelings are that she robbed Tripp of his life. He was a happy, cheerful, bundle of joy. He didn't deserve to die. He was smothered, then choked on vomit, and suffered for 5 days in the hospital.
She deserves to sit in prison or a criminally insane facility for the rest of her life.

This story is really fucked up ... Her brother ... really ...and at no time did an abortion seem like the right thing to do ... WOW!

What does that have anything to do here?
The police statement is standard. Under society's rules you are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. We will wait for the verdict of the court.
[doublepost=1506920410,1506920156][/doublepost]
This story is really fucked up ... Her brother ... really ...and at no time did an abortion seem like the right thing to do ... WOW!
Let's face it - she is not the brightest - by the time she revealed that she was pregnant abortion was not an option.

The police statement is standard. Under society's rules you are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. We will wait for the verdict of the court.
Incorrect. The application of those serving justice requires that the accused to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If I was tasked with being part of the jury pool for this case I would honor that as part of my civic duty in conducting a fair and impartial hearing. Since I am not being asked to apply justice to this case I am free to presume any damn thing I want and state such opinion, as well as anyone else on this site.

I am angry that the charge was changed to Aggravated Battery instead of 1st Degree Murder. Personally, I would have been more pleased with life in a psychological ward for criminals. Death Penalty is no longer a option in Illinois. I feel the sentence is too short for killing your baby. However, I hope that my niece will be forced to confront why the hell she did this and that my great nephew's death and memory will torture her forever!
[doublepost=1517539369,1517539110][/doublepost]www.journalstandard.com/news/20180201/elizabeth-woman-pleads-guilty-to-suffocating-infant

I am angry that the charge was changed to Aggravated Battery instead of 1st Degree Murder. Personally, I would have been more pleased with life in a psychological ward for criminals. Death Penalty is no longer a option in Illinois. I feel the sentence is too short for killing your baby. However, I hope that my niece will be forced to confront why the hell she did this and that my great nephew's death and memory will torture her forever!
[doublepost=1517539369,1517539110][/doublepost]www.journalstandard.com/news/20180201/elizabeth-woman-pleads-guilty-to-suffocating-infant
What kind of psychological illness has she been diagnosed with that would you make you say that?

My condolences on losing effectively several family members ❤️

What kind of psychological illness has she been diagnosed with that would you make you say that?
My niece has ADHD, anxiety and panic disorder, PTSD, and bipolar manic depression. She likes having the attention centered on her so there is some narcissistic personality disorder too. Part of the reason they did a plea deal is the State of Illinois feared she would actually serve less time if tried by jury because of the mental illness issues.

I’m in no way excusing her behavior but, given that one of the brothers is 5 years older, it’s extremely unlikely that the incest just started when she turned 18. It seems like she had a shitty childhood. Still, we must choose what kind of parent we’ll be.

Journal Standard Article, 1 Feb 2018
Elizabeth woman pleads guilty to suffocating infant

An Elizabeth woman on Thursday was sentenced to more than 16 years in prison for suffocating her infant to death.

Elizabeth M. Roen, 27, covered the mouth and nose of her son, 6-month-old Tripp Luebke, resulting in his death. Roen pleaded guilty to aggravated battery, a Class X felony, and was sentenced by Judge William Kelly to 16 1/2 years in prison, followed by three years of mandatory supervised release, according to a press release from Jo Daviess County State’s Attorney John Hay.

Luebke died at 5:42 p.m. May 15 at Mercyhealth Hospital in Rockford. The baby was airlifted there from Midwest Medical Center in Galena. According to Elizabeth police, officers responded at about 11:14 a.m. that day to a 911 call from the 500 block of South Madison Street that the infant wasn’t breathing.

Before final test results came in, the infant’s death was originally deemed not suspicious by Winnebago County Coroner William Hintz in May. On Sept. 20, Roen was arrested and charged with first-degree murder, according to the Telegraph Herald.

If Roen had gone to trial and lost, she would have faced a sentencing range of six to 30 years in prison, according to Illinois state statues.

Neither Hay nor Roen’s attorney, Thomas Nack, could be immediately reached for comment.

http://www.journalstandard.com/news/20180201/elizabeth-woman-pleads-guilty-to-suffocating-infant
woman-charged-with-killing-infant.jpg

Elizabeth, 27
256 miles away, Active 5 days ago

About Elizabeth
I'm not your run-of-the-mill ginger, I do it all. I like a man with kids, that's right! Dirty toddlers? A colicky infant? I would like to my hands my hands on them! Bonus if you look like my brother. What are you waiting for? Swipe right!

Last edited:
Here's the bitche's latest victim's obituary.
58666a.jpg

5/17/2017 9:25:00 PM

Tripp C. Luebke

Our precious son, Tripp C. Luebke was taken home to heaven on May 15, 2017.

He was born on October 25, 2016 in Monroe, the son of Gregory Luebke Jr., and Elizabeth Roen.

He is survived by his parents, Gregory Luebke Jr., and Elizabeth Roen; sister, Betty Cramer; maternal grandparents, Melvin and Marie Roen of Blue River, WI; paternal grandparents, Terri Olson (Kerry Segner) of Browntown and Gregory Luebke Sr. (Karie Dirksen) of Beloit; maternal grandmother, Marilee Gilbert of Blanchardville, maternal grandfather, Jerry (Julie) Letcher of Lancaster, paternal great-grandmother, Caryl Plantikow of Monroe; as well as many aunts, uncles, cousins, and other relatives and friends
[...]
http://themonroetimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=58666
The Dad's public FB is pretty sad (link)

My niece had 5 children total. The oldest daughter is the one who was burned. Father is Christian Bisbach, her brother who is sitting in jail too for incest again with my youngest niece.
Second daughter was fathered by David Bisbach. This little girl had several birth defects. Both David and Elizabeth were charged with incest.
My two nephews are not saints.
Both of the oldest girls were adopted.
She had a son. This son lives with his father. She's had no contact with him since early childhood.
She then had a daughter who she had under her care. This child was placed into foster care at the time of Tripp's death.
She then had Tripp. Who was murdered.

Does she have any children, alive or dead, NOT fathered by a relative?

Fucking disgusting family.

I hope this sow never again makes a baby in her dumpster of a uterus.

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...J&ocl=IL043015J,2017CF76,IL043015JL2017CF76D1

She WAS once a friend of mine. It looks like she gets 16years including the time she already served. She got off easy in my eyes. I wasnt aware of her past when she was my friend. She had another child in the home as well as the baby she killed. Im wondering why she killed just the one and not both, or if that was her plan and someone came home or to visit and it caused her to play the he chocked card. Just upsets me that his life is only worth 16years to the court.

Back