• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
09/18/17

A city correction officer told police she was temporarily blinded and then raped, possibly by more than one man, police sources said Tuesday.

The 43-year-old victim isn’t sure where the Aug. 27 attack occurred or how many men assaulted her.

But she told police she believes at least one of the suspects works for correction and that other men who were there at the time may also be employed by the city agency — based on how they were talking, sources said.

The woman told cops she went to a barbecue with two friends, who are also officers, but by the time she was ready to leave, at about 4 a.m., one of the women had already left and the other suggested she catch a ride with another partygoer, sources said.

She agreed, and told cops she fell asleep in the man’s car. When she woke up somewhere in southeast Queens, the victim told detectives another man socked her in the face and yanked her out of the car.

Then, she reported, that man and the one who drove her took her inside a building, held her down on a pool table, forced her mouth open with a dental tool, and poured a mysterious liquid down her throat that temporarily blinded her.

Unable to see, the woman said she was raped and warned that if she reported what happened her family would be kidnapped and killed in front of her, according to sources.

The man who drove her to where she was attacked then dropped her home in Brooklyn, where her husband was waiting.

She did not remember anything until two days later, when she told her husband about it.

More than a week later, she went to a hospital to get a rape kit done, but doctors told her too much time had elapsed.

She consulted a lawyer after that, but was told she first needed to file a police report, which she did this week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-multiple-men-blinded-raped-article-1.3507271

Really ... That's awfully dramatic ?

Horrifying if its true ... But I don't believe it.

If she said she was drugged and raped and woke up and let herself out ... made it home on her own or called the police right away ... I'd believe it ... but her assailant drove her right home to her husband ... bah'

Really ... That's awfully dramatic ?

Horrifying if its true ... But I don't believe it.

If she said she was drugged and raped and woke up and let herself out ... made it home on her own or called the police right away ... I'd believe it ... but her assailant drove her right home to her husband ... bah'

Wtf did I just read?
I think she may have gone on a bender .. :cheers:

Yeah... :shrug: I could be wrong, but it doesn't sit right:
She did not remember anything until two days later, when she told her husband about it.

More than a week later, she went to a hospital to get a rape kit done, but doctors told her too much time had elapsed.

She should not have waited two days. It's all so convoluted and hard to follow. She got hosed...um fucked.

What liquid poured in your mouth could make a person temporarily blind but yet still hear.

This sounds more like a perverted fantasy.
Then, she reported, that man and the one who drove her took her inside a building, held her down on a pool table, forced her mouth open with a dental tool, and poured a mysterious liquid down her throat that temporarily blinded her.

Last edited:
7 days for a rape kit, get out of here with that bullshit story she likely made up after her husband nagged her 2 days straight to explain where she'd been.

She was getting her freak on.

If she was sucker punched in the face, no bruise?
Still blind when dropped off or did it magically clear?
Totally easy to find out who drove her home.
Doesn't get checked out that day or even the next in hosp for not just the rape but blindness?

This has lies all over it.
Her time in corrections also done.
She is likely flying the story to scare a co worker she banged who is married and just used her as a jizz spittoon.

She just backfired spectacularly.
Her hubby better get a divorce lawyer.

Then, she reported, that man and the one who drove her took her inside a building
Ok so obviously she knew the driver. It was a fellow officer, right?

poured a mysterious liquid down her throat that temporarily blinded her.

Imma have to google what they could have possibly gave her to make her blind

She did not remember anything until two days later

I know GHB can cause memory lapse, but blindness? I'm no expert, but I doubt it.

More than a week later, she went to a hospital to get a rape kit done
Why didn't she go when she "remembered" two days later. This bitch lying yo.
[doublepost=1505914938,1505913153][/doublepost]Ok I googled it and I couldn't find a liquid that can cause temporary blindness when ingested. This ho lyin

I'm not going to judge her til more info comes out of this investigation. The drug/concoction she was given could have in fact caused her to be pretty out of it for a couple of days before she could even begin to process it. Also...many women wait to report or never report rape due to being made to feel like they did something wrong...or whatever their reasoning may be. She was traumatized.

Back