• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Very limited information at this time

Authorities are investigating after the remains of a baby were found in an apartment while a deputy was serving eviction papers, according to the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office.
The baby’s remains were found in a bedroom in the third-floor apartment of a female resident who was served eviction papers before the discovery.

Fountain Inn Police Chief Keith Morton says the baby was in a sealed container inside another sealed container for an undetermined amount of time.

No charges have been filed at this time.

Authorities did not provide the baby’s gender or age.

“The landlord was coming down and she was just crying,” said Bianca Jackson, a resident at the complex, “I’m like, ‘Miss Reina, what’s wrong?’ And she was like ‘Bianca, there’s a dead baby up there.”

“You could actually smell it coming down once they lifted the tops open,” Jackson said.

Fountain Inn Police Department are investigating the infant’s death, along with the S.C. Law Enforcement Division.
http://wbtw.com/2017/09/19/babys-body-was-found-in-sealed-containers-in-sc-apartment/

Last edited:
This seems fairly common, keeping your baby's remains, just think of how many that have never been found. I'm sure a lot more women do it than have ever been caught.

Suger Cookie is right about there not being too much out on this as yet.

So many questions...

I feel for the one that came across the baby in the 2 containers. Talk about something you just can't unsee let alone unsmell.

@cubby ... I what the fucked you because my face did that exact thing when read your post ... I fucking hope not. I hope its not happening more than I we think. That's a lot of really scared and fucked up women. Too sad. Oh what a burden.

Last edited:
Well you know it is, do you really think all babies that have been home aborted or birthed and killed, have been found. Just think about it, for every one that's found, there's probably 10 (or more) that may never be found. The only difference is that some folks are smarter than others, don't keep the little body like a trophy, stashed in a closet for the landlord to find.

Nosy bitch ... The land lord. And the what's going on lady. A lady was found in our parking lot. In a car ... heart attack probably. All the neighbours knew ... but our super intendant never said a word about it ... she was classy like that.

I think about the way my daughter smelled when she was dead all of the time ... sweet and sour garbage. I'm not done grieving yet cause I just cried ... I gotta let myself remember how she felt now cause i don't ... or wont and the thought of trying to hold her through two containers has me feeling a little more grateful.
Thanks horrible stories on the Dreamin Demon. I just grew.
[doublepost=1505866247,1505866036][/doublepost]@cubby ... :(

They all go to heaven ... like dogs.

Baby Found Dead In SC Apt. Was There Nearly A Year

FOUNTAIN INN, SC – Autopsy results show that a baby found dead during an eviction in Fountain Inn, died nearly a year ago, according to the Laurens Co. Coroner Nick Nichols.

The autopsy showed the fetal remains at least 38 weeks gestational age. The decomposition is consistent with 10 to 11 months since death.

Due to the decomposition, they can’t determine the cause and manner of death, or the sex of the fetus.

They also don’t know if the child was born alive or stillborn.

The remains were found at the Fountain Hills Apartments on Chapman Rd. while Laurens Co. deputies were serving eviction papers.

The baby was found inside a sealed container inside another sealed container in a bedroom in the third-floor apartment of a female resident, according to Fountain Inn Police Chief Keith Morton.

http://wbtw.com/2017/09/19/babys-body-found-in-sealed-containers-in-sc-apartment/

And that's how you get out of murder charges, you keep the little body until it's impossible to tell the manner of death then keep your fucking baby killing mouth shut. They can't prove murder, and if she keeps her mouth shut, they'll have to let her go on a a misdemeanor dealing with keeping a dead body.

:fish:

Last edited:
Looks like a regular newborn baby to me. My youngest was born 36 weeks, he looked like a regular newborn baby, except a little green, Even weighed 7lbs 11oz. So it's kinda hard to tell by looking if a baby is born a little bit early.

~ @cubby ~ Exactly. At 38 weeks a baby is more than viable.

After more than a year sealed in one container inside of another container we have a mummified and desiccated infant with no way to determine it's sex let alone cause of death.

As you said, if mom isn't talking she will probably walk away with a misdemeanor even if she is guilty of the murder of her newborn.

He'll be 33 in December, so all in all, he's done quite well.

When you actually care and you tend to them even just a little bit, and feed them occasionally they usually survive, if not thrive.

If I were going to seal one in a box, it would have been this one. But I resisted the temptation and kept him alive, now he's driving his wife crazy. What more could you ask for?

jamie-wilson-0000-1506185828.jpg

The mother of an infant found decomposed in a plastic container was charged in connection with the death.

Jamie Melissa Wilson, 41, is charged with homicide by child abuse.

Deputies found the remains in a container at Fountain Hills Apartments on Monday.

Fountain Inn Police Chief Keith Morton said the deputies were carrying out an eviction order -- which is handled by the Greenville County Sheriff's Office -- and taking inventory of belongings when they came across the container that held the remains of an infant.

A pathologist's test revealed the baby was born at 38 weeks and died about one year earlier.

Police said Wilson had claimed she did not know she was pregnant when the child was born.

According to the warrant, sometime in October 2016, Wilson caused the death of her newborn by "failing to provide the child with adequate and potentially life-saving care," which resulted in the death of the infant.

The cause of death has not yet been determined.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/mother...infant-found-decomposed-in-container/12457972

Last edited:
According to the warrant, sometime in October 2016, Wilson caused the death of her newborn by "failing to provide the child with adequate and potentially life-saving care," which resulted in the death of the infant.

The cause of death has not yet been determined.

I would like to see the wheels of justice roll a little more carefully and prudently before anyone is arrested without a solid foundation of fact. You know, maybe she did harm her newborn but I would like to see something back that up in an autopsy. IMO it's not right to arrest this woman when the cause of death is unknown. They don't know if the fetus was stillborn or died right after birth. JMO!

The question I think needs to be answered is this, If the child died of natural causes, or was born dead, then what is the point of double bagging him and hiding the body?

If born dead, you cry you didn't know you were pregnant, baby's born dead, report to authorities, they take the dead body, you have a funeral, you are seen as a grieving parent, but your life goes on. You only hide a body if you think you did something wrong.

JMO

The question I think needs to be answered is this, If the child died of natural causes, or was born dead, then what is the point of double bagging him and hiding the body?

If born dead, you cry you didn't know you were pregnant, baby's born dead, report to authorities, they take the dead body, you have a funeral, you are seen as a grieving parent, but your life goes on. You only hide a body if you think you did something wrong.

JMO
What if it was born dead because of something she did, not to kill it, just stuff she did. Drugs? Dangerous activities? Beat up by someone who didn't want her to tell? We just don't know. Some people are stupid and freak out and do dumb shit. She kinda seems like the types to not think and do some dumb shit in a panic.

Drugs? Dangerous activities?

Well, then she did, in fact, do something wrong. And she was hiding the evidence of her own guilt.

Beat up by someone who didn't want her to tell?

Then the baby was murdered by whoever beat her up and she was complicit by hiding the body. So she did something wrong and she is hiding evidence of her own guilt.

The only way I could believe the scenario of her being abused and aborted by a beating is if it's proven that her partner had her pretty much dog collared and chained in the basement against her will.

JMO

Because she kept the baby instead of disposing of it, that's why I question whether or not this is murder. We see so many unwanted babies end up in dumpsters or disappear, but she held on to this one. I think this woman is in perpetual arrears, and on the day she gave birth she might have panicked over the cost of a funeral or the cost of an ambulance for a dead baby. It doesn't make sense to US, but like @Caligirl90 is saying, some people do really stupid things in a panic. Then her problem compounds by waiting, so add a few days then she realizes there's no way to explain a decomposing baby in a box to anyone without getting into bigger trouble.

But the point in my post was not about her innocence or guilt. It is about arresting a person on charges NOT YET ESTABLISHED by the police or coroner. They could arrest her now for mishandling a corpse, but IMO they should wait until they have forensic evidence supporting the abuse charge before they arrest her for abuse.

I'm making the assumption that since the medical examiner ruled the infants death as homicide by child abuse as, "Wilson caused the death of her newborn by "failing to provide the child with adequate and potentially life-saving care," which resulted in the death of the infant."

She will have an opportunity to defend herself before a jury and they will decide on the evidence presented.

Last edited:
Because she kept the baby instead of disposing of it, that's why I question whether or not this is murder.

Of course, you could be completely correct. You see her as holding onto the baby because she couldn't bear to part with him and I see her as holding on to him to keep herself out of trouble, hiding evidence of a crime. We both could be a little bit right.

I know, I just see the worst in any situation until it's proven that it was completely innocent. I know I shouldn't do that but I've just seen the situation turn out to be the worst (and more) so it's hard to feel someone is innocent when a dead baby is involved.

Back