• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 19-year-old man is accused of using a heated pillow case with rice inside to injure a child, according to prosecutors.

Dawson Creek Jameson is charged with multiple counts of assault and criminal mistreatment out of Lane County. The charges were recently filed and reportedly happened in May 2017.

The victim, according to the indictment, is younger than 6 years old. Police have not released the relationship between Jameson and the child.

Prosecutors have signaled they will seek a harsher penalty for Jameson, if convicted, because of the deliberate cruelty.

The indictment states that the child was hurt by the pillow case and the heat but didn’t specify the injuries.

Jameson appeared in court on Wednesday. His next court date is set for October.

http://koin.com/2017/08/31/man-allegedly-hurts-child-with-heated-pillow-case-rice/

mug.jpg

Were His Parents On Meth When They Named This POS.

Dawson Creek?! Really?

Like I remember that show. I was a sophomore in high school when it started. I don't recall it being so super awesome that I'd name my kid after it.

Throw this fucker in a sauna filled with hot rice bags. Don't let him out. He can sweat to death.

Good god.
I would have named him Brisco County Jr.

Yet I digress...
Party of Five here needs hard time in prison forever.
If Ally McBeal wants to be so tough, put him in with the worst offenders around.
Let them take Melrose Place here and beat the snot out of him for his stint in the big house.

OMG he looks nasty!

I used to heat rice in an old sock for my husband to put on his back, when it's first heated up it'so hot you can't handle it, you could get some really bad burns if you put it on a kid. Painful burns. I know he needs drowning in that Awesome Dawson Creek. Stupid POS!

How the fuck does someone think this shit up?

Oh wait, creativity runs in his family,
I can tell by how genius his parents are by his name.

I wonder if his nick name is Daw.

He's 19 and Dawson's Creek began 19 years ago. Methinks his mom was a dumb teen who was in love with the show. I wonder if there are any folks born in 1992 named Melrose Place Jones?

Police arrested an Oregon man accused of seriously injuring a young girl with a rice-filled pillowcase that was hot.

[...]

The indictment states the girl is younger than 6. Her relationship to Jameson is not clear, but court papers say he was responsible for her supervision when the incident happened May 16.

The extent of the child's injury has not been released. The indictment says Jameson used heat as a dangerous weapon, indicating the girl may have been burned.

http://www.union-bulletin.com/news/...cle_c1fbde41-d8c5-548a-a344-25ad3936273d.html
Hit and burned, motherfucker?

I have this urge to hit this shitbag in the face with a bat ....... repeatedly.

Last edited:
More than a year after a young girl suffered second- and third-degree burns while in his care, a Eugene man on Friday was sentenced to six years, three months in prison.

Dawson Creek Jameson, 20, apologized in court for what he asserts was “a horrible accident” that left the girl with burns to her buttocks and face.

But Stephen Morgan, the Lane County prosecutor who handled the case, said the defense’s suggestion that the child was burned when she sat on a heated pillow case containing rice “is just not plausible.” Authorities believe Jameson pressed the hot pillow case against the girl’s body after he had become angry with her over the child’s toilet-training issues, he said. The girl was almost 4 when she was burned.

The girl’s father said during Jameson’s sentencing hearing in Lane County Circuit Court that his daughter will have permanent scarring from the incident. The girl had skin grafts done after spending 16 days in a hospital burn unit, the man said. He explained that the child was in Jameson’s care on the day she was injured because Jameson and his ex-wife — the girl’s mother — were dating at the time.

The girl’s father now has custody of the child.

The defense did not challenge the state’s evidence before a judge found Jameson guilty during the brief trial.

Jameson’s lawyer, Laura Fine, said in court that her client suffers from a developmental disorder and lived on disability benefits before his arrest.
https://www.registerguard.com/news/20181012/eugene-man-gets-prison-in-child-burn-case
1543335716145.png

Back