• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A good Samaritan is being hailed a hero after his quick-thinking actions saved an 11-year-old girl from being kidnapped by a stranger in Ohio.

Nazier Elahee was walking along Wiehe Road in Golf Manor when he said he saw a man, later identified as Jessie Woodard Jr, 37, pulling the young girl by the arm.

'I noticed that a man was walking down the street toting a girl behind him pulling her by the wrist,' Elahee told WXIX. 'But as they walked passed us she looked back at me and mouthed the words help me several times.'

Elahee is then seen taking the child away from the suspect after asking the child if she knew the man.
'When she said no I was like what's going on. I asked the gentleman if he knew her and he said "no I'm taking her home,"' he told the station.

Elahee immediately called police as Woodard attempted to flee the scene. But Elahee chased the suspect down to the Zee Food Mart nearby until police arrived. Woodard was arrested and charged with kidnapping.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899576/Good-Samaritan-saves-11-year-old-girl-kidnapped.html

447A43C300000578-4899576-image-m-22_1505835493894.jpg
Good Samaritan- Nazier Elahee

447A43C800000578-4899576-image-a-23_1505835501376.jpg
Pervert Scumbag- Jessie Woodard Jr

Last edited:
I'm totally going to hell ... cause this could have went the other way ... he could have walked up to the guy and said ... How about we share!

Nazier is one stand up dude!

As for the human pudding cup,
crush his testicles slowly but steadily.

Wtg. I don't even want to imagine what this girls fate would have been had she not gotten his attention and if he had not stepped in when he did.

Back