• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
THIS is why good parents do their homework before letting kids play or sleepover at a friends house. "Oh I see there is a registered sex offender living there. Sorry Suzy you can't spend the night". My oldest daughter is 11 and there have been many sleepovers that I've turned right around and we've walked away from because there were other unidentified adults at the house who I did not know. Do not risk your children in sketchy situations.

I dunno what is more horrible....
the story or the thread.

Alas, what has been said cannot be unread <3

For the record, I don't judge anyone who was molested & it felt good. You can't help your biological response.

I do take issue with people who would assert that molestation was not harmful because of the pleasure they may have experienced. Even if you liked it, it's bound to have a negative effect, & it's wrong.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is the result of the mental and physical abuse I suffered from 2 years old that I developed a keen sense of awareness of those who entered my personal space and judge what their intentions were. You become a very quick study of what you see there in the eyes and body language on approach. What they carry in their hands and how they intend to use it.

When a penis is exposed, fondled and placed in the mouth of a 4 year old, it certainly is not done with the intent of the 4 years olds pleasure or mutual, feels good, gratification. It is done solely for the pleasure and gratification of the offender.

My dear friend and her sister were molested by a family member. My friend's sister later became addicted to drugs and ultimately committed suicide. Fortunately my friend is leading a 'normal' life after lots of counseling. When she confided in me what had happened to her it was sickening, sad, and rage inducing.

In my opinion, my friend's molester should have been charged with manslaughter, at least. He caused her sister's death. But he got 5 years, out in 4 (and forgiven by most of the family).

Nothing remotely pleasurable about child molestation.

When a penis is exposed, fondled and placed in the mouth of a 4 year old, it certainly is not done with the intent of the 4 years olds pleasure

It's like this. She lost her pacifier and was crying inconsolably. He just wanted to help and made do with what he had. That's his story and he's sticking with it.

It's like this. She lost her pacifier and was crying inconsolably. He just wanted to help and made do with what he had. That's his story and he's sticking with it.

Four year olds don't need pacifiers ... but I get that you like it .... it was very discriptive. Which is what I noticed ... with out the liking part. Like i know she made it sound clean, gentle even ... but she really was just describing a blow job.

Just minutes after a New Hampshire man was sentenced to prison for sexually assaulting a four-year-old girl, he was headbutted in the Dover courtroom by another prisoner, in an attack that was caught on video.

WMUR-TV reports Christopher Elwell, 29, was sentenced on Thursday to 7 ½ years to 15 years in prison and has to register as a sex offender for his crime.

As he sat down after his sentencing, a shackled and handcuffed Josiah Davies smashed into Elwell's head with his own head multiple times.

The station caught what happened on video; Elwell did not appear to be injured and seemed impassive.

The Strafford County deputy sheriff immediately pulled Davies off of Elwell, dragged him to the other side of the bench and subdued him.

Davies, 27, was awaiting arraignment and a hearing on a probation violation.

The Strafford County Attorney's Office said the two men did not know each other prior to the altercation and that it must have been something about Elwell's case that set Davies off.

The New Hampshire Union-Leader reported that Elwell was accused of sexually assaulting the four-year-old during a sleepover in Dover back in late June.

He initially denied any wrongdoing, but on Thursday pleaded guilty to aggravated felonious sexual assault and failing to register as a sex offender.

The latter charge stemmed from a 2008 conviction for engaging in sexual acts with a 14-year-old. Elwell was 20 years old at the time.

Davies, a transient man from Rochester, was in court for allegedly violating the terms of his probation in a forgery case, reported Foster's Daily Democrat.

The 27-year-old has been charged with 17 felony counts for allegedly passing fake checks to the tune of nearly $9,000.

The county sheriff's office is investigating Thursday's courtroom attack. Davies could be looking at up to seven years in prison.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5134105/Sex-offender-attacked-court-prisoner.html
46D92CE000000578-5134105-image-m-53_1512078675455.jpg

HOD Josiah Davies

So Josiah could get the same amount of time (7 years) for head butting (but not injuring) a pedo as the pedo gets for molesting three little girls and putting his dick in their mouths. Sure, that seems fair. :penguin:

It must have been something in the case to set Josiah off....you don’t fucking say! What a revelation. There should have been lines of people waiting to head butt that perv.

Ah HA! The four year old initiated the sex.
These slutty toddlers are outa control.
The rationalization these kiddie-diddlers always use is just disgusting.
[doublepost=1512743495,1512742814][/doublepost]
I've never said that ... i said human's are sexual beings from birth to death ... and that not all sexual activity between adults and children is violent or involves trickery ... the ones that do are especially harmful. Is exactly what I said ... and I said it because its correct ... you see the difference ... my statement is factual, yours is looking for a fight ... Why I don't know ... boring weekend I guess.
First, I am sorry you were molested. Second, yes, children may have some interest in sex but only same-age exploration is normal, not adult-child. Third, I’d say a lack of violence is actually more damaging because it lulls the child into thinking adult-child sexual interactions are okay— kids are more likely to understand what’s happening is wrong if they are being physically hurt. Finally don’t use cutesy nicknames for private parts, use the correct language. That way if your kid discloses to another adult, they’ll be alerted.
[doublepost=1512743913][/doublepost]
Every other woman didn't say they enjoyed being molested or that touching a 4 year old is ok if you don't threaten them. But I digress. Argue with your molester
F*** you, prettypink. It’s actually common for sexual assault victims to have an involuntary physical reaction— it doesn’t mean they “wanted” to be raped. That’s why men too can be raped— their hard-ons are a reaction to stimulation, not an indication they are willing participants.

The rationalization these kiddie-diddlers always use is just disgusting.
[doublepost=1512743495,1512742814][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1512743913][/doublepost]
F*** you, prettypink. It’s actually common for sexual assault victims to have an involuntary physical reaction— it doesn’t mean they “wanted” to be raped. That’s why men too can be raped— their hard-ons are a reaction to stimulation, not an indication they are willing participants.

What in the FUCK are you talking about??? I NEVER NEVER NEVER said that sex assault victims wanted it! Don't put words in my fuckin mouth. Lith said something about every other woman. So I said every other woman didn't say they enjoyed being molested (LG said something like that about when she was 4).

Reading comprehension is pretty fuckin important. ESPECIALLY when you think you about to come for me. You took my comment WAYYYYY the fuck outta context. I guess your dumb ass didn't notice that you're the only one that drew that conclusion from my comment.

Fuck me? No fuck YOU, ya daddy, ya sibilings, ya mama, and ya sloppy pussy havin ass granny. eat a dick and die.

BITCH

@Ripley, pretty does not deserve an eff you for that comment. For one, it was a part of an argument with our resident gadfly who made some thoughtful points in her whacky way.
You are brand new here, suggest you get more used to members' writing styles before pouncing.
ETA, hahaha., ,what @Prettypink513 said. Reading comprehension. Use it.

Last edited:
@Ripley, pretty does not deserve an eff you for that comment. For one, it was a part of an argument with our resident gadfly who made some thoughtful points.
You are brand new here, suggest you get used to people more.
I’m sorry and I apologize to prettypink. I shouldn’t have assumed she was victim blaming, which is a trigger for me having worked with victims of sexual assault.

I’m sorry and I apologize to prettypink. I shouldn’t have assumed she was victim blaming, which is a trigger for me having worked with victims of sexual assault.
It's all good. Sorry you had to see that side of me. I'm not usually a bitch lol

Slow down on the victim blaming trigger. Did you seriously THINK that anyone was blaming a four year old on this thread? The hilarious irony is that you were sympathetic to lithium, who is frequently (and IMO, wrongly) accused of victim blaming and shaming on this forum.

Slow down on the victim blaming trigger. Did you seriously THINK that anyone was blaming a four year old on this thread? The hilarious irony is that you were sympathetic to lithium, who is frequently (and IMO, wrongly) accused of victim blaming and shaming on this forum.
Thank you my bad :shy:

*sigh*

I miss all the fun....
I will ALWAYS have time for you. I do make it to the Oregon coast often. I grew up about 50 miles from Reedsport and spent lots of time between Coos Bay and Florence. I was just over there in October with my wife celebrating our anniversary.

Back