• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
09/19/17

A 35-year-old New Jersey man has been arrested for offering an 11-year-old girl a wine cooler and candy if she lifted her shirt, police told NJ.com.

The girl reportedly refused Jesse Christiansen's advances and told her mother about the incident.

According to the outlet, Christiansen, a resident of Barnegat, was reported to the Ocean County Sheriff's Department at around 9 p.m. on Wednesday.

An investigation was carried out and Christiansen was arrested the following day.

NJ.com reported that at the time, a warrant had already been issued for his arrest in connection with a shoplifting incident.

He has been charged with attempted sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ine-cooler-candy-lift-shirt-article-1.3506356

Ugly fucker.
A wine cooler... he was going to get her drunk and it was going to be more than her shirt.

Then what ? That's what I was thinking too!
[doublepost=1505923048,1505921485][/doublepost]
I wasn't, and I was born in 1958. I wish I had been flat chested, I still carry around more than the average and I'm sick of it.

I'm so jeleaous ... I wish for one day ... okay, the rest of my life that I could have big tits.

They are hot, sweaty, and always in the way. At my age they have no function whatsoever, so they could just fall off and I wouldn't care in the least. In fact I'm sure I would like them much better if they would fall off.

They are hot, sweaty, and always in the way. At my age they have no function whatsoever, so they could just fall off and I wouldn't care in the least. In fact I'm sure I would like them much better if they would fall off.

I learn so much from you ... <3
[doublepost=1505928000,1505927559][/doublepost]
At 11 I think most girls are at least in training bras. I remember there was teasing of one of my friends because she didn't even have buds to get a training bra for.

I remember when i got the buds ... they hurt. I wonder if that same kind of pain is what its like to have testicles ??? OMG ... If its even close ... i have a whole new respect for balls.

Then what ? That's what I was thinking too!
[doublepost=1505923048,1505921485][/doublepost]

I'm so jeleaous ... I wish for one day ... okay, the rest of my life that I could have big tits.
No...

I was a little tiny mouse until I was 42. Then I got thick and i got boobs.
AA to a double D sweaty ass sacks of fat. I hate them.

My wife was a perfect 36C at age 18 when we married. At age 36, after 3 boys each being on for 2 years, she was a 36A. Still there. Wants bigger but refuses to have any silicon put into her body. She said if they can find a way to take the fat from her love handles and inject them into her boobs, she'd be first in line. Good thing I love here regardless of breast size.

Wine cooler and candy? Sounds like the fucker went with the Michael Jackson playbook. Only difference is Michael Jackson could work it because he had a fucking amusement park in his backyard.

Funny thing is, had he done this in New Orleans to an 18 yr old during Mardi Gras, he would have scored with no complaints.
Timing and location, location, location.

He looks like a half drunk vampire/mummy to me.

As for a flat chested 11 yr old...
not always.

I was in Grade 7 with a girl who was packing D-cup whoppers.
At the end of the school year there was a school approved pool party at a students place.
This was 1976...(yes I am old piss off)
Charlene wore a crocheted bikini and single handedly created 17 uncontrolled boners.
(2 from chaperones).
She was 12...
just saying.
12 year old me wanted her, even though I had no clue what sex was.
I just knew knockers rocked!

Damn, I wonder where she is these days.

Back