• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Craig Dawick, 25, was was jailed for life after being found guilty of murder following a two-week trial.

Leyton Dawick suffered injuries across his body, including what experts believe were kicks or stamps to his groin and head. His father attacked the 8-month-old because he was crying due to teething and acid reflux

He shouted: “Shut the f*** up” before leaving the tot with multiple fractures to his body consistent with being kicked or punched. As Leyton lay dying, Dawick rang the boy's mother Chantelle Flynn, also 25, and subsequently hatched a plan with her to avoid him being blamed for the child's injuries.

At hospital Leyton was found to have a catastrophic brain injury plus fractures to his legs and arms and bruises to his head and body. He died two days later with experts saying he suffered injuries usually seen in high-speed car accidents.

An expert told the court Leyton's injuries were some of the worst he had ever seen.

The Judge “I am satisfied that you caused all these most horrific injuries deliberately. In this case there were terrible injuries - most disturbingly a fracture of the pelvis and right pubic bone. These injuries according to medical evidence were most likely caused by stamping or kicking".

Dawick remained impassive in the dock as he was ordered to serve a minimum of 21 years while two female jurors including the foreman wept.

While Dawick was jailed for life his partner Chantelle Flynn, 25, was convicted of causing or allowing the death of a child and perverting justice. She wept as she was sentenced.

She insisted her boyfriend was a ''brilliant father'' and said the injuries ''must have been an accident.''
nintchdbpict000350450350.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4500374/jurors-tears-over-craig-dawick-injuries-to-baby-son-jailed/

Last edited:
Anyone who would describe this evil puke as brilliant is delusional as hell!
For her part in trying to hide this and hatch a cover up she should get life behind bars and sterilized just as a reminder she is unfit to respawn.

The part that gets me is him telling the baby to shut the fuck up before beating him to death! I hope the inmates have the same temperment on this POS when he starts crying while hes getting it in both ends..
I am not even being funny or joking... i seriously hope they beat the fuck out of him for crying while getting it from both ends!
Also...W t f is with the incubating cunt??????? She really really needs to get the death penalty for HELPING HIM COVER UP FOR HIM MURDERING HER BABY!!
So many wtf's in this case. I am so sad for the baby.
[doublepost=1505908658,1505908429][/doublepost]
381DDC4700000578-3780582-The_baby_was_taken_to_hospital_with_multiple_injuries_after_poli-a-81_1473416364732.jpg

'Brilliant Father' Craig Dawick and skank mum Chantelle Flynn

Damn couches and sofas, probably the most dangerous piece of modern furniture found in most homes.
My 2 year old was spinning in circles last nite and ran her head into a table. It bled.. she cried... she survived! It didnt kill her! I called her dr.. she said just monitor her.. I felt awful and held her all nite. However I dont think we got the batch of furniture that kills though... We must be one of the lucky ones!

Last edited:
She wept as she was sentenced

Bitch didn't even cry for her murdered baby. Fuck her. I wanna slap the shit out of her PERSONALLY. smh

381DDC4700000578-3780582-The_baby_was_taken_to_hospital_with_multiple_injuries_after_poli-a-81_1473416364732.jpg

'Brilliant Father' Craig Dawick and skank mum Chantelle Flynn

Damn couches and sofas, probably the most dangerous piece of modern furniture found in most homes.
He's not the BEST looking guy. But he was def out of her league. There was NO WAY she would give that up.
[doublepost=1505914515,1505914467][/doublepost]As for HIM. Lemme stomp on his nads with some steel toe boots. PLEASE lemme do it

Bitch didn't even cry for her murdered baby. Fuck her. I wanna slap the shit out of her PERSONALLY. smh

He's not the BEST looking guy. But he was def out of her league. There was NO WAY she would give that up.
[doublepost=1505914515,1505914467][/doublepost]As for HIM. Lemme stomp on his nads with some steel toe boots. PLEASE lemme do it
First I need to mail you a magnifying glass... doubt your gonna find them without one!

A mother who covered for her sadistic boyfriend after he beat their baby son to death walked free from court today after one of Britain's most senior judges accepted she was suffering from 'battered women syndrome.'

Chantelle Flynn, 25, hatched a callous plan with Craig Dawick to lie to police and doctors after he gave eight-month-old Leyton Flynn a fatal beating for 'crying too much'.

Despite being out on a 40-minute errand at the time of the attack, Flynn falsely claimed she had been cuddling her son on the sofa when he started sweating, went pale and 'made a funny noise'.

She also insisted Dawick was a 'brilliant father' and said any injuries caused to the child were 'accidental.'

Flynn broke down and sobbed in the dock at Manchester Crown Court as she was convicted of causing or allowing the death of a child and perverting the course of justice and was handed a suspended sentence.

It emerged Dawick, also 25, had previously been violent during the couple's relationship but she took him back sending him texts saying he was 'beautiful' and adding: '"I love you darling, I really do" followed by eight kisses.

Just days after the pair got back together following another bust up, Dawick was left alone with Leyton and when the child screamed and sobbed due to teething and acid reflux, Dawick shouted: 'shut the 'f***' up ' at the youngster before leaving him with injuries 'consistent with being kicked or punched'. He then rang Flynn for help.

She broke down and sobbed as the judge Mr Justice John Royce branded Dawick the 'real villain' and said Flynn was 'completely under his sway.'

Dawick himself was jailed for life with a minimum 21 years after he found guilty of murder in September.

Imposing two years jail suspended for 24 months the judge told Flynn: 'Part of your life for the last ten years have been extremely turbulent.

'It seems you would sometimes say you hated Craig Dawick and wanted nothing to do with him and then not long after you you send a text saying how much you loved him.

'It became a pattern of you telling him to leave then having him back. You couldn't live with him and you couldn't bear to live without him.

'He told you lies to conceal what he has done but when paramedics arrived you told them you had been cuddling him on the sofa when Leyton went pale and started making a funny noise. You said that once you started that you didn't feel you could correct it.

'Your deceit continued until you were interviewed and you told them it was Craig who was looking after Leyton at the relevant time.

'It is important to refer to the psychological report which concluded that the abuse you suffered in childhood was likely to have impacted your ability to deal with Craig Dawick.

'You were especially vulnerable and it is a concern that you suffered from battered woman syndrome.

'The report concluded you had extremely low self esteem and your low self esteem keeps women in a perpetuating cycle of violence. You were more susceptible to being controlled and bullied by Craig Dawick.

'I have no shadow of a doubt about you being dominated, controlled and intimidated by Dawick and you had the feeling that somehow his abuse of you was your fault when it was certainly not.

'Your deceit lasted hours not days or months and the real burden in this tragedy was Dawick. You were completely under his sway.'

He added: 'The psychological evidence about your conditions is extremely powerful if not unique.

'Sending you to prison would run the risk of negating the fact that you are making a real effort to live a constructive life. I do not consider you a danger and it is quite clear you bitterly regret this tragedy.'

Her lawyer Nick Johnson QC said in mitigation: 'She was in a very very difficult position at the time.

'She clearly does feel a sense of responsibility and she has been substantially punished already.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202973/Mother-covered-boyfriend-beat-son-death.html
47811ADA00000578-0-image-a-18_1513873729964.jpg

The only victim in the story Leyton

Her lawyer Nick Johnson QC said in mitigation: 'She was in a very very difficult position at the time.
the only difficult position this bitch has been in was on her knees with her mouth on it.

Wow, just wow. I have sympathy, but if I ever thought I was with someone who could intentionally harm our child...no. She needs to accept responsibility, I skimmed but I see nowhere any mentions of forced captivity or threats from the father. My son had/has GERD and teething issues. The first year was pretty tough. They cry nonstop and we took him to the ER for breathing issues that were acid reflux related, at least once a month. He’s almost 2, I just know that when he wakes up at night to hold him upright until the acid goes back down.

Sorry been away from here awhile, throwing out a lot of “when my son...”

Back