• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
jailofficer19n.jpg

Birmingham Police officer Velvet Smith was arrested on contempt charges after she arrived to court drunk and improperly dressed.
(JEFFERSON COUNTY JAIL)

An Ala. judge had a Birmingham police office arrested after she arrived late, drunk and disheveled to court, according to records obtained by AL.com.

Officer Velvet Smith was called to court on Wednesday to testify as a witness in Quintez Lajarvis Walker's rape and sexual torture trial, the documents state. His charges stem from a 2015 incident, according to the site.

The case was being overseen by Judge Tracie Todd.

Smith arrived at 4:10 p.m. and "appeared to be intoxicated and was not dressed to give testimony," the documents stated. She was "wearing casual clothes and flip flop shoes."

The officer was taken into custody, where she was held until Walker's trial resumed "to ensure her presence."

Smith was booked at 4:15 p.m. into Jefferson County Jail on contempt charges.

She was released without bond at 12:16 a.m.

Lt. Sean Edwards, a spokesperson for the Birmingham Police Department, told AL.com Smith would be reassigned from the patrol division following her arrest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-arriving-late-drunk-court-article-1.3423332

Okay, presumably she already knew about this date at court. Otherwise, she should've told them she couldn't testify because she was "busy" on her day off. Either way, poor judgement on her part.

Oh wow! My experiment worked! I was able to cross fugly DNA with Human DNA and release it into the wild! She even got a job as a police officer!? I am impressed! Too bad I added my dear ol' pappy's DNA into the mix. That would explain the getting caught drunk. Brings back memories...:p
[doublepost=1503717972,1503682267][/doublepost]
One word,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

It's nice to see a police officer getting arrested and not having her behavior covered up because she's a cop and gets away with shit
Go judge

Back