• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
August 18, 2017 | 5:30pm

A mother-daughter duo was busted earlier this week for an unlicensed massage parlor offering sexual favors.

Anne Dodge, 55, and Jennifer Dodge, 30, were arrested after authorities received a tip alleging prostitution at their home in Sarasota, Florida.

The pair posted ads to Backpage.com advertising their erotic services, news station WFTS reported.

“I am a beautiful, talented, licensed massage therapist whom God uses to bring his healing energy to you and bring you to a whole new level of ecstasy,” a listing for Anne reportedly said.

Between June and August, detectives conducted an undercover operation into their massage business.

During the investigation, Anne performed a massage on an undercover officer for money despite not having a license. Her daughter offered another detective sexual favors for a fee.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/18/mother-daughter-duo-busted-in-erotic-massage-parlor-sting/

1503166787189.jpg

Anne Dodge and her daughter Jennifer Dodge were arrested earlier this week for alleged prostitution. (Sarasota Police Department)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/19/mother-daughter-duo-busted-in-erotic-massage-parlor-sting.html

I love how they threw God in the advertisement:rolleyes::hilarious:
How else do they get the religious right Christians in there?

Now all I know from my life as a vehicle owner is this...
I have owned two Dodges.
They were reliable rides.
Always started in cold weather.
Were not pretty to look at and the bodies needed work.
One burned too much gas, the other too much oil.
One I drove into the ground hard and it showed.
The other one I used to drive my friends around in it and often loaned it out as it was needed.
I now think it is entirely possible I was controlling these women through auto-voodoo.
It would frankly explain a great deal.

In the end my Dodge Caravan was stolen and when recovered had all manner of human bodily fluids in it, ripped out seats, torn upholstery and flooring, smashed beer bottles and stolen goods.
I remember saying to the cop...
"It's aa hell of a way for a friend to go.
Now she is a well used slut."
Prophetic.

Soooo what I'm getting from this is ...

A holistic massage for God = A 20$ blowjob for crack

Mommy is the Opener ;) Daughter comes in and closes the deal.

Back