• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...eo-catches-dog-being-abandoned-outside-of-car
[....]
The driver who captured the incident on dash-cam says he tried to catch the dog, but it kept running after the car. He later posted the video to Facebook, where other community members shared their outrage.

"Disbelief, it's inhumane," said Jerit Gaddis. "I don't know who or why somebody would do that."
[....]
Vanessa Wiley and her husband live near where the dog was abandoned and searched for it for several hours.

"I was completely heartbroken for that dog," Wiley said. "I mean nobody wants to see an animal get abandoned like that."

Gaddis reported the incident to police and described the vehicle as a 4-door gold Chevy Cavalier from the mid 90s. His description of the dog was a fawn red nose pitbull, not neutered and weighing about 60-80 pounds.
[....]
The Pet Resources Center Shelter on Falkenburg Road is an open admissions shelter and accepts all dogs, cats, puppies or kittens regardless of age, breed, size, or medical condition, Hillsborough County officials said.

The Humane Society of Tampa Bay also accepts animals and said people should always look at them as an option instead of abandoning an animal.
[....]
Abandoning an animal on the side of the road is never an acceptable option and could leave the pet owner facing animal cruelty or neglect charges, according to Hillsborough County.

"Think how confused that dog must be, running after his owner," Silk said. "I guess it's still on the loose. Who knows what will happen to that dog. It's deplorable."

There was a rash of that shit going on around here a few years back I got a few of them ..There were two I found tied to a tree that were shot .yep horrible
But I would rather see one shot with insint death then abandoned and left to starve to death or get hit by a car and left to die slowly
There are optitions there are many no kill shelters and private rescues groups
Even tied up to a shelter with food and water is better then leaving it alone on a road and to see it follow you ! My word how could your heart take it .opps forgot these people don't have a heart

Back