• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
To all people on here about the sexual assault of the girl that got sexual assault with a turkey baster well i have news for all of you ....one that girl is me my name is SanDiego im 18 my news to you guys are that im publishing a book about my story this coming year its for my school project and i thought I'd do this to help not only myself but other teens and parents out their about our society and im also working on fighting to change the law of the molestation law to make them equal cause at this moment their are 2 different ones and their different punishments and the lady saying that i love her saying shes my mother no I don't shes completely out of my life I don't consider her as my mom because she did me wrong and she has told me herself that she never treated me as her daughter she only used me to get what she wanted in life but all of this of my life will be published and i would like to make this world a little change for children for them to be safe cause I go to this camp and it is filled with victims that have been physically and sexually abused ages to 7 and up and all I need from you guys is support and help others also let them know you want to help them if you ever see a child hide or isolated and if you witness any abuse on a child please please help them dont let them be victimized take them with you or somewhere they would be safe away from being victimized...but the book ill be publishing will be called "you know my name... now my life" so ill be updating on that if you want to add my Facebook its Esperanza Soto i post alot about my opinion and how im doing since my situation thank you and please keep the victim support going :) # victim survivor✊ thank you !

WTF? Is up with this thread? I keep seeing it with new posts and comments and honestly I am so lost! Half of the posts from the mother of the victim? And other half from victim and a family friend? I can't understand the majority of their posts they make no sense, but if anyone can clue me in I would greatly appreciate it! :) thanks!!!

From 2016:
Carson City couple sentenced in ‘stranger than fiction’ case

The Carson couple originally charged with trying to impregnate a 15-year-old girl with a turkey baster was sentenced by District Judge James Wilson on Tuesday.

Jessica Soto Delgado-Bracamontes and Mario Quevedo were arrested on charges of sexual assault, furnishing methamphetamine to a child as well as child neglect and endangerment. They were attempting to get the girl pregnant with Quevedo's sperm because Bracamontes was unable to bear him a child.

The attempt was unsuccessful.

Wilson ruled in December 2014 there was insufficient evidence to prove sexual assault because the evidence didn't show the act was against the girl's will. In fact, she testified at the preliminary hearing she consented to the attempt. She also testified she had used meth frequently with both defendants. The victim said she was on meth when the incident occurred.
http://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/crime/carson-city-couple-sentenced-in-stranger-than-fiction-case/

From the link.
Wilson imposed a 365 day suspended sentence on Bracamontes with three years probation. He said in part, he wanted to take the victim's wishes into account. The girl had asked the court to give the woman probation instead of jail time.

Quevedo didn't get the same sympathy. Woodbury said Quevedo hasn't been employed for nearly a decade and had 16 criminal convictions before his 30th birthday. He said Quevedo should serve the full 365 days in jail for his part in the crime.

Quevedo's lawyer Ben Walker protested saying the two should get the same punishment since they created and carried out the scheme together.

"It was a bizarre case but they were all in this together," he said.

"I take full responsibility and that is why I took the plea," Quevedo told the court. "This opened my eyes to something different and I am trying now to steer away from that lifestyle."

But unlike with Bracamontes, the victim asked the judge to give Quevedo the maximum sentence saying he tortured her for two years of her life.

Even more at the link!

My What-The-Fuck-Ometer just went into overload.
Seriously! Wtf is wrong with people?
@ Nantli:

Isn't it a little bit late for you to be worrying about protecting your child?

Shouldn't you have done that before you or your husband put a turkey baster filled with his semen into her 15-year-old vagina and, by her own account, impregnated her?

And by the way, we could not have made this thread about your disgusting crime if you hadn't committed it.

To hear you tell it, you just barely missed the mother of the year award. The truth is that you should have protected your daughter from this man even if it meant he killed you. For you to have gone along with him doing this to her is so incredibly twisted and evil that it is hard for most people to even imagine.

Why didn't you just go to the police instead of the pharmacy? How could you take your daughter back to that man knowing what was going to happen?

Your self-serving posts aren't making you look good. They make you look even worse than you already did, actually.

I suspect you are here to make your daughter think that you are on her side and have always been.

I have news for you. You are correct that your daughter is very smart. Way smarter than you are. You will never be able to actually fool her. Oh, she may forgive you. She may even say that she believes you, just so she can keep the peace in the family. But she knows what you did, and she will never forget that.
I don't think her daughter agreed with you. I'm finding this family and friends just plain nasty. Sadly her daughter's a lost cause.
[doublepost=1503277122,1503277038][/doublepost]
From the link.

Even more at the link!
Bullshit Mom should have gotten equal time. What a messed up family.

Back