• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wthr.com/article/mom-under-arrest-after-toddler-possibly-overdoses-on-drugs
YORKTOWN, Ind. (WTHR) - A Delaware County woman is under arrest after her one-year-old son may have overdosed on some kind of drug and stopped breathing.

It happened Wednesday night on West Adaline Road in Yorktown, where court documents show 26-year-old Daisha Sue Clark had been staying with a relative while she was on house arrest. The records indicate that's where Clark admitted to police she found her son near her bedroom with plastic in his mouth and a powdery substance on his face.

According to those same court records, a cousin of Clark's told police, the little boy then got sick and quit breathing.

That cousin told investigators even after the child got sick, Clark did not want him to go to the hospital, insisting that the little boy had only bitten on a bottle of bug spray.

The family member took the child anyway.
[....]
IU Ball Memorial Hospital used a drug on the child that's used on people who have overdosed on opioids and the little boy recovered. Hospital officials say the child was later released.
[....]
Court documents show police also found a syringe in Clark's bedroom filled with brown liquid, along with two burnt spoons with white residue on them.

Clark has a lengthy criminal history in Shelby County with several convictions involving drug use.
[....]
DaishaSueClark.jpg

That cousin told investigators even after the child got sick, Clark did not want him to go to the hospital, insisting that the little boy had only bitten on a bottle of bug spray.

but what she really meant was she was more concerned about going to jail ...

She looks so sweet and innocent, tho. :sarcasm:

Even if I thought my kid had "just" bit on a can of bug spray, you damn straight he's going to the emergency room, that stuff is poisonous! Stupid bitch.

She looks so sweet and innocent, tho. :sarcasm:

Even if I thought my kid had "just" bit on a can of bug spray, you damn straight he's going to the emergency room, that stuff is poisonous! Stupid bitch.
Butbutbut it's just bug poison. You know, just poisonous to bugs. It may not taste very good but it isn't poison to humans. If it was then they would call it bug and people spray.

:sarcasm:
:penguin:

--Al

2 years from now, some family member is gonna come in here and defend this waste of skin.

So... if that's you, DON'T FUCKING TRY.
No kind of excuse for this shit.

Back