• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/17/ragin-hog-bbq-owner-denver-missing/
ragin-hog-bbq.jpg

[....]
Stacy Vantuyl, 44, proprietor of Ragin’ Hog BBQ, 4361 Lowell Blvd., hasn’t been seen or heard from since he vanished while readying for business, according to Denver police and family members.

Vantuyl, married and a father of two teenage sons, typically starts his day around 4 a.m. at the small, family-run eatery. His wife, Colleen, joins him about 8:30 a.m., after their sons have gone to school.

When Colleen arrived Wednesday, Stacy was gone, according to Tuesday Vantuyl, Stacy’s sister. The back door was unlocked when Colleen arrived. Stacy’s wallet, his cellphone and vehicle, a mini-van, were all at the restaurant.
[....]
Adding to the mystery, Stacy had typed a text message about 4:30 a.m. saying he “thought” he “heard someone messing around in the dumpster,” Tuesday said. The text, however, was never sent.

Denver police crime scene investigators combed the restaurant Wednesday, dusting for fingerprints and looking for other clues. They may have found a partial, bloody palm print on a wall. Other than that, there is seemingly nothing to go on, Tuesday Vantuyl said.

The missing and exploited person unit has put out a “missing adult” poster on Stacy Vantuyl.

“We’ve played out a million different scenarios. Nothing makes sense,” Tuesday Vantuyl said.
[....]
Police talked with neighboring business owners off the nearby busy intersection of West 44th Avenue and Lowell Boulevard. They also have requested surveillance video footage from nearby businesses during the times in question. The restaurant does not have its own surveillance camera.

So far, there are no leads. No one has reported anything out of the ordinary, other than his disappearance.
[....]
Stacy Vantuyl was not having any issues that would have driven him away from his family and business, his sister said.

“He works at the restaurant, brings the boys to basketball practice, it’s his life,” she said.

Stacy Vantuyl is described as white man, 6-foot-5, 220 pounds, with gray hair and green eyes. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 720-913-2000.

Check off all the standard causes of a dude disappearing. Was he in debt? Tired of the same old, same old and ran off? Did he owe someone money and didn't pay? Did someone try to rob him, but there was not a lot of money there? Wifey needing some insurance money/having affair on the side?
Pretty easy to type an unsent message on his cell phone after the fact, so that's not really evidence. If it was typed afterwards, and he had a password on his phone, that would narrow the list down to just a few, probably wife.
[doublepost=1503069127,1503068737][/doublepost]Whoa! I looked up his FB and apparently we went to the same high school in Little Rock, AR. Small world. I don't remember anyone by that name, but he would have been 2 years older than me. Now I have to go dig up my high school year books...
[doublepost=1503110509][/doublepost]Found safe. Family says he was disoriented and wandering, and he's being checked over (psych ward visit). Weird. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ishes-family-fears-for-stacy-van-tuyls-safety

Last edited:
Remember when Walter White showed up at a convenience store nekkid claiming he was disoriented?
Yeah. He was cooking meth

Back