• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
An East Village woman suffered a terrifying ordeal Thursday when she passed out in an Uber car and the driver took her to his apartment and raped her, police sources said.

The 31-year-old victim called for an Uber at E. 52nd St. and 2nd Ave. about 2 a.m. She told the 47-year-old driver to take her home and then fell asleep in the car, sources said.

The twisted cabbie took her to his Flushing apartment and raped her while she was still unconscious, sources said. She woke up, realized with shock that she wasn’t home and confronted the driver.

“I used protection — please don't call police,” he said according to police sources.

Indian woman raped by Uber driver sues over violation of privacy

She fled his home and reported what happened to police she found nearby on 41st Road and College Point Blvd.

She told police she had a few drinks before hailing the ride and gave no consent for sex, sources said...

Cops have identified the driver and are trying to locate him, sources said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ttan-woman-falls-asleep-car-article-1.3423665

He used protection....
oh well then that shows he was a responsible caring fella...NOT.

People, stop using UBER.
UBER has drivers too sketchy to be regular cabbies.
Just let that sink in for a few.

I think police need to set up stings.
Fake hot passenger drunk pass outs.
You might be shocked how many guys would be shitnailed.
Unless of course it is UBER.

I once heard UBER has drivers too sketchy to be regular cabbies.
For real.
Look it up.
Like right up...there...about 10 lines.

OK, this is fucking crazy and I'm really NOT trying to victim blame here, but...

How wasted was this woman that she didn't notice being picked up and carried out of the car, into a building, into an apartment, at least partially undressed AND begin to be raped, all without once rousing?

I can appreciate that she wasn't trying to drive herself home (not that many people do drive themselves around in the city), but man... Was she drugged? This is the stupor of way more than a few drinks.

If you're gonna get blackout wasted, whatever I guess, live your shitty life. But at least implement a buddy system to mitigate the potential for anyone to take advantage of you while you can't defend yourself.

You have lots good points, Then again doesn't matter in the end he did not have the right to do what he did
She must a had way more then a couple
She was messed up . She won't do that again ..

Back