• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...ies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, reports the daily.

Locals ... search for find anyone else who has ... “admired” the animal closely ...

... the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town.

The local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid ... [further raping] ...
I might have engaged in sexual activities in my youth that I would not brag about now, but at least I stayed in my own species and, as far as I know, they weren't rabid.

Last edited:
I actually wonder what one of these kids came up with the idea first. Curious who went first also.. but more hilariously who went last. Also how hot is the donkey that it had to be slaughtered to stop guys from raping it.
That donkey was a dirty slut and was asking for it:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Im not buying it.

Oh dont get me wrong, i don't doubt there was a group of rapey teens having their way with a donkey.

I don't think it was rabid. It would have progressed to death quickly.

Im just saying fake news.
I was thinking that too. I thought they put rabid animals down

I thought it was weird to read THAT many involved until i saw it was in the muslim world that it occurred. People in those shitstain countries are sick.

I thought they put rabid animals down
They do, and for a couple of reasons: first, an animal in the furious phase is dangerous; second, it is suffering.
I thought it was weird to read THAT many involved until i saw it was in the muslim world that it occurred. People in those shitstain countries are sick.
I read something quite a few years ago now about a Central or South American country where it is not at all unusual for a young man's first sexual experience to be with a donkey. It was strange, too; while they wouldn't run around crowing, "I got a piece of ass from an ass", asking directly would get one a direct answer.

--Al

Getting rabies through the dickhead o_O you don't have to be bitten?

... I guess anything is possible :shrug:eek:h my ...
you can get it through bodily fluids in an open wound or scratch, usually a bite with saliva in it, atypical, kill the woman and pet the men on the head
[doublepost=1503006821,1503006789][/doublepost]
I hear its cool as long as he marries the donkey.
that was for the goat and I think Pakistan
wanna add this donkey isn't like any I have known of otherwise this town would have had a population decrease

Last edited:
Going back to the original source, they updated to their article and claims it was (partially) fabricated with a link to a French investigation site. It appears zoophilia is a real problem in Morocco and elements of the story were true ....

Translated from French

https://mobile.ledesk.ma/desintox/z...alite-mais-un-travestissement-de-putes-clics/

The Real Fact:
The narrative, since its first version launched by Al Akhbar, however , contains many incoherent facts, not established, or simply manipulated to support its supposed veracity.

First, the adolescents were able to contract rabies. Only one medium, Yabiladi, who, as soon as Al Akhbar's article appeared on 10 August, bothered to cross-check the information with the local authorities to see more clearly and, above all, to deny the information. He asks the local Royal Canadian Mounted Police to testify that the young people were vaccinated as a precaution.

"They are 15 young to have been vaccinated against rabies at Machraa Bel Ksiri Hospital. But contrary to what was written, they did not have the rage, said the gendarme questioned by Yabiladi who said that these young people "only heard rumors that the ass was infected with rage."

For fear of catching the rabies virus, the information site continues, "the teenagers have warned their families who in turn have reported the mishap to the local authorities . " "The story was then told to the nurses who administered the vaccines as a precaution," concludes the Royal Gendarmerie. Yabiladi's article was not able to alleviate the spiral of the buzz, and for good reason, the video of Chouf TV became viral by its reverberation by professional media, made it completely inaudible.

But it is this video that poses a problem in journalism. Yet it was repeated looped by media otherwise more serious that engulfed in the topic of zoophile taboo practices, taking as a cash what the child tells, or rather what the filmed sequence tends to make him say.

First element of doubt, its filming conditions and its duration. It is therefore surprising that the videographer of Chouf TV was able to extract only 22 seconds from the testimony of the child when the case made a great noise, not to mention the fact that in terms of respect for the ethics in his testimony is not issued under any adult authority, nor any contextualization ...

In view of these conditions Le Desk decided not to resume the video here.

Second point, his remarks are heavily edited. At the start, the child evokes the boredom that pushed him and his buddies to take an interest in the ass. He says they have "bridged" him. There, at the 11 th second, a first connection is made with the tip of sentence: "We had fear of being contaminated." At the 12 th second, the video undergoes a second assembly. The boy is no longer an actor of facts. He said, "They touched her." In the 13 th second, the video jumps again, the child says, "They undressed." An additional fitting makes the child say "they touched it".An analysis of this sequence when he says that the kids were in contact with the animal is the repetition of the one before, while Chouf TV suggests that he said it twice. The video ends with social demands in terms of infrastructure (roads, youth center). This part is also edited.

Chouf TV has since put on line other videos of the same type (this time blurred after having unpublished that of the child filmed with open face to bring it in line by obliterating it) , but still using the same editing artifices. In one of them, we see other children lined up in a row of onions repeating that if they had had other recreational opportunities, they would not have approached the donkey ...

Third point that no media has raised is the improbability of the zoophilic act by kids from 7 years (!) To 15 years. At these ages, it could be a matter of parody or initiation to erotic acts, and more. Thence to speak of rape, zoophilia in meeting, and thus of bestiality assumed in group, there is margin, although the phenomenon is often reported elsewhere in adolescents pubes ... Yet the press preferred talk all about "sexual frustration", citing sexologists and other experts, up to dissect what the law says on the matter, but never questioned the consistency of the reported facts.

Finally, last, on the contraction of rabies itself, denied by the authorities, can we imagine children infected with the virus gambolling in the streets and giving interviews to the press even if they have been vaccinated? LibéDesintox has twisted the neck to this "fable" by a tweets unfolding, recalling that rabies is in most cases fatal. Another detail, its incubation period that does not fit a priori with the facts reported by the media ...

@Craygor , I can't divine the actual conclusion that article is meant to promote, but the translation is delightful!

Loved this "...we see other children lined up in a row of onions repeating that if they had had other recreational opportunities, they would not have approached the donkey ..." A row of onions? What are they doing with onions, has no one considered a melon?

Evidently the village prostitute/goat was down with scabbies.

As a horny young man, never once did it occur to my
ever aroused and achy mind to get busy dorking a farm animal.
Mind you I didn't live in some ass backward land without cable tv,
nor did I live in Idaho.

Evidently the village prostitute/goat was down with scabbies.

As a horny young man, never once did it occur to my
ever aroused and achy mind to get busy dorking a farm animal.
Mind you I didn't live in some ass backward land without cable tv,
nor did I live in Idaho.
Don't know for sure what you mean by the Idaho statement, but we have cable TV here.

Back