• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...g-solution-coffee_us_580cae84e4b000d0b15727c9

Mayda E. Rivera-Juarez, 32, allegedly added the toxic liquids into a Keurig machine in freight companyJAS Forwarding’s break room in Sterling over a number of weeks.

The employees at this place had been getting sick, didn’t quite know what was going on,” Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman told ABC affiliate WJLA over the weekend.

With staffers suffering from diarrhea and digestive problems, the company’s boss ultimately realized that a colleague could be to blame for contaminating the coffee.

He notified Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. Rivera-Juarez, who worked on the business’s front desk, was arrested and charged with felony assault on Friday.

She lost her job at the company following the allegation, reports the ABC affiliate, and is now being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.

The employees who fell ill after drinking the tainted coffee have all since made a full recovery.

I couldn't find out why she was trying to make everyone sick.

What's up with these half assed revenge attempts? I mean seriously, "oh I drank a little bit of drano, I felt lousy and now my windpipe feels nice and clear!" Big deal.

Either use cyanide and kill them

or

Use semen and ruin their coffee drinking for the rest of their lives.
jack.gif
sick.gif

STERLING, VA
– Police arrested a woman after she admitted to making her co-workers sick by pouring cleaning chemicals into the office coffee machine.

Mayda Rivera-Juarez, 32, worked the front desk at JAS Forwarding Worldwide, a small shipping company with around eight employees.

Police say that over the course of several weeks, Rivera-Juarez poured cleaning fluid into the office’s Keurig coffee machine.

Co-workers would report falling ill over this period of time, including experiencing severe digestive problems and diarrhea.

“The employees at this place had been getting sick, didn’t quite know what was going on,” said Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman. “When [Rivera-Juarez] was coming in to get terminated, some of this came to light.”

No word on exactly why Rivera-Juarez wanted her coworkers to feel like they just visited Starbuck’s, but her fellow employees described her as a disgruntled employee who didn’t see ‘eye-to-eye’ with her coworkers.

Rivera-Juarez was arrested on Monday and charged with felony assault. She is being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center with no bond.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

What a passively aggressive, cowardly way to seek spiteful vengeance on a bunch of people who haven't done anything to you.

Like that NZ Grant Tucker idiot - she is missing that basic human compassion. The milk of human kindness doesn't flow through her.

Nasty little remorseless bitch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...3-5-years-for-poisoning-coffee-with-soap.html
LEESBURG, Va. – A Virginia woman has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for poisoning her coworkers' coffee with Windex and dish soap.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Plowman announced the sentence Thursday for 33-year-old Mayda Rivera Juarez of Sterling.

She pleaded guilty in February to adulteration of food with intent to injure.
[....]
Authorities say Rivera Juarez was trying to make her boss sick. She also admitted putting soap into the coffee machine and once directly into her boss's cup.

Back