• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Not much info yet.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...eing-Abandoned-Covered-in-Ants-439751633.html
A newborn girl has been saved after a passer-by found her abandoned, crying and covered in ants and other debris in a flower bed at a suburban Houston apartment complex.
[....]
only the alertness of the complex resident who found the baby before dawn Thursday saved the child from dying. Investigators say the girl was less than an hour old. They followed a trail of blood to an apartment where a 21-year-old woman admitted being the mother.

The woman has been detained for psychological and medical valuation, but no charges have been filed.
[doublepost=1502455335,1502455213][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/newborn-baby-found-in-bushes-at-apartment-complex-deputies-say/463539775
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas - A newborn baby girl is receiving medical attention after being found alone and covered in ants at an apartment complex in north Houston.
[....]
A man who lives in the complex told deputies around 5 a.m., he heard a baby girl crying and at first thought it was a toy.

When the man realized the baby was alive, he took the child home and called police. Deputies say the newborn was less than an hour old.

KHOU 11 spoke to the man who discovered the infant and saved her life.

Albert Peterson was headed to work like any other day. “I heard some crying and wining and crying, and I kept walking until I got closer to the noise, and then I looked at the ground and there was a baby down there,” said Peterson.

“She had the mucus and the blood and umbilical cord and everything,” he said. “That’s just sad, for a human being to do another human being like that."
[....]
Investigators say there was a trail of blood that led them to the mother's apartment, where they found her and a man. Authorities aren’t sure if he’s the newborn's father.

“Without this neighbor, we’d be looking at a whole different scene, probably a homicide,” said Deputy Thomas Gilliland.

Investigators believe the 21-year-old mother delivered the baby inside the apartment. The woman did admit to authorities she left the baby alone outside.

The woman was taken to a nearby hospital, to be checked out. She could be facing charges of abandoning a child.

The baby girl is in the NICU at Texas Children's Hospital in The Woodlands and according to deputies, she is in good condition.

Deputies have not yet released the name of the child's mother.

I don't understand these women ... fine you don't want the baby, I'm okay with that part ... but call the cops, the fire department, the crisis line ... all the numbers that one should call in circumstances like these.

I think its kind of sweet that she left her in a flower bed though, because that seems kind of nice from here, save for the ants.

So she delivered the baby inside, carried the baby outside, dripping blood all the way, then she went back inside, dripping blood all the way, how in the hell did she expect to get away with this, there was no way she going to get away with this.

The motivations and actions of humans continue to astound me, all day, everyday.

Dude apparently didn't object to what she did, or intervene to get the baby safe, there better be charges for him as well. Wait, what am I thinking, he'll get charges but they'll be reduced or dropped for testimony.

I think all of us would LOVE to have just 15 minutes with that misbegotton piece of shit.
Give her to me! All the women in our Circle want to rent a car, find her and beat the bejesus out of her. My suggestion was honey and fire ants... Ever been bit by a fire ant? I was bitten 2 months ago and the bite has just now healed over.

I want that baby! Her little feet will rarely touch the ground because I will carry her everywhere we go. We love kids...babies, toddlers, little kids, big kids...we even love teenagers!
We would have filled the house with kids, but that is neither financially possible as well as socially irresponsible ...we were the go-to when parents needed help.

To us, that was an honor.

blink... blink... blink... none of this even hints at a rational thought process.

Blood trail leading from the apartment to the bushes and back again.

ants12n.jpg

And Flower beds??? I saw some ratty shrubs, some ratty shredded wood ground cover and a shivering, naked, newly born, crying infant whom I'm informed was covered in red ants before her rescue. Nothing sweet or pretty in this story and the only heart in it belonged to a stranger on his way to work.

Last edited:
mother.png

Investigators said the mother, who claims she had no idea she was pregnant, gave birth to the child alone around midnight on Aug. 10 inside the kitchen at the Cypress Creek apartments on Red Oak Drive. Officers said Woytasczyk cut the child’s umbilical cord, left the child in a grassy area along a pathway outside and then went to bed.

The newborn remained outside unattended for nearly 6 hours before being discovered by a resident. The child suffered from insect bites and minor scrapes and scratches, deputies said.

“[Woytasczyk] didn’t want the child to come between her and her boyfriend,” HCSO Sgt. Matt Ferguson said. “She didn’t want him to know about it. And that was her reasoning for moving the child outside.”

http://cw39.com/2017/08/14/hcso-mom...t-want-baby-to-get-between-her-childs-father/

This link has a picture of mom and dead together.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/3...l-dumped-in-garden-bed-covered-in-ants/#page1

From the link:
art-ant1.jpg

Sidney Woytasczyk and Deandre Skillern were identified as the baby's parents. Picture: Supplied

She is so pregnant in this picture... he fucking knew...

http://nypost.com/2017/08/14/mom-arrested-after-baby-found-outside-with-umbilical-cord-ripped-out/

A young Texas mom faces charges after her newborn was found abandoned outside with her umbilical cord ripped out.

Sidney Woytasczyk, 21, was arrested Monday on a felony child abandonment charge, according to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

Woytasczyk, of Spring, told investigators that she did not know she was pregnant and didn’t want the baby to cause issues with her boyfriend.

Authorities said she had the baby girl in the kitchen and left the infant in the grass near her apartment complex.

Last week, a neighbor discovered the baby covered in ant bites with her umbilical cord ripped out. The newborn was brought to Texas Children’s Hospital, where she’s in the ICU for a bacterial infection and rapid heartbeat.

“We’re talking about a newborn child that was exposed to the outside for, like, six hours unattended, without even a blanket — so, that’s, that’s what I’m concerned about,” state Child Protective Services attorney Dan Phi Nguyen told news station KHOU.

If convicted, Woytasczyk could face up to 20 years in prison.

The woman accused of leaving her newborn girl in a flower bed last week made her first appearance Monday night in a Harris County courtroom.

Sidney Woytasczyk, 21, said little during the hearing as prosecutors read the allegations listed on the warrant charging her with second-degree abandoning a child causing serious bodily injury.
Prosecutors said Woytasczyk admitted to having the baby and then abandoning her.

“She described the delivery,” the prosecutor said. “The officer asked if she had a boy or a girl and she stated, ‘A girl.’ The defendant stated she went outside without wrapping it. She did cut the cord.”

A judge set Woytasczyk’s bond at $20,000 after expressing concerns about the allegations.

“There are some pretty serious allegations contained within that warrant,” the judge said.

Woytasczyk was arrested after a man on his way to work Thursday morning found the crying infant, Harris County deputies said. They said investigators followed a blood trail to a nearby apartment, where they detained the mother and father.

Woytasczyk said she did not know she was pregnant, and panicked when she figured it out, according to investigators. They said Woytasczyk expressed concerns about the child coming between her and her boyfriend.

The father was not charged in connection with the case.

A judge will decide who gets custody of the child, who is at a hospital recovering from a bacterial infection.

If convicted, Woytasczyk faces up to 20 years in prison.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/woman-accused-of-leaving-newborn-in-flower-bed-appears-in-court_
[doublepost=1502981666,1502981541][/doublepost]SOMEONE CAN POST A PIC OF THE MAN IF THEY WANT TO. I CAN'T FIND A HOSTING SITE TO DO SO...

Harris County man was honored for his quick thinking and actions Wednesday, Aug. 10, after he saved an abandoned newborn baby girl.

“It was just God sent me to do that, it was just a blessing for me to do that,” said Albert Peterson.

Peterson said he usually leaves for work around 5 a.m., but for some reason woke up at 4 a.m. and left for work before sunrise.

As he was walking to his car at The Bridges of Cypress Creek apartment complex in North Houston, he heard what he thought was a cat.

“Then I said it can’t be a cat, so I kept walking as I walk further and further down the road the noise started getting louder,” Peterson said.

He followed the sound and found a newborn baby girl on the ground, covered in ants. Her umbilical cord was still attached.

Peterson took the baby to his apartment, where he called for help.

“I picked her up and run her to the house and my wife and told her, ‘I just found a baby!’ She said, ‘You found a baby?’ I said, 'Yeah,'” explained Peterson. “So I took her and we cleaned her up good, got all that mucus and all that wood and stuff off her back, then we gave her some milk and by this time that’s when the people came.”

https://www.click2houston.com/news/spring-man-to-be-honored-for-rescuing-abandoned-newborn

From the link:

She is so pregnant in this picture... he fucking knew...
keep in mind most men are pretty clueless
[doublepost=1505511548,1505511351][/doublepost]
I'll bet it was. They've become ubiquitous here, and I rarely ever observe any other type of ant in this area.
they can take over or at least get more attention, we got different types but don't notice them until that tale tell stingy feel then the burst of obscenities

It was just God sent me to do that, it was just a blessing for me to do that,” said Albert Peterson.

Peterson said he usually leaves for work around 5 a.m., but for some reason woke up at 4 a.m. and left for work before sunrise.
Thank you Albert.

@Satanica @cubby

A mother whose newborn baby was found abandoned and covered in ants is headed to prison.

Sidney Woytasczyk was sentenced to four years for abandoning a child.

Investigators say she abandoned her newborn on a sidewalk outside her Spring apartment last year.

The baby girl was alone in the dirt for about six hours before neighbors found her covered in ants.

Authorities claimed Woytasczyk abandoned the infant so the child wouldn't come between her and her boyfriend.
http://abc13.com/mom-gets-4-years-for-leaving-newborn-covered-in-ants/3331828/

What a way to begin a new life. Viewed as an inconvenience, little more than rubbish.
This woman, should have been charged with attempted murder & bodily injury (for the umbilical cord and the ants). 4 years is nothing.

Back