• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://wqad.com/2017/08/14/18-year-...ewitt-dead-of-suicide-in-clinton-county-jail/

Gavin Glasz, the 18-year-old DeWitt man accused of killing his parents in their rural Clinton County home in June, committed suicide in the Clinton County Jail on Sunday, Aug. 13, according to the Clinton County Sheriff's Department.

Glasz was found hanging by a bed sheet tied to the cell bars by a Clinton County correctional officer who was making his regular jail rounds, Clinton County Sheriff Rick Lincoln wrote in a media release. Clinton Fire Department paramedics attempted to revive Glasz but were unsuccessful.

“The homicide case against Gavin Glasz for the deaths of Brian and Michelle Glasz will be dismissed due to Gavin’s death,” said Clinton County Attorney Mike Wolf.

Glasz was facing two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Brian P. Glasz, 51 and Michelle R. Glasz, 54. Their bodies were discovered inside their home on Tuesday, June 13.

Gavin Glasz was arrested later, after officers found "several items of clothing and footwear, believed to be clothing of Gavin Glasz's, containing what appeared to be blood. Bloody items were found in the kitchen sink, washing machine, and other areas and it appears attempts were made to clean up the blood."

Surveillance footage from a camera that was set up on an outbuilding on the property showed Gavin going in and out of the home "several times" that morning, an affidavit accompanying the arrest said.

The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation is looking into the suicide.

“There is no suspicion of foul play due to a note that was written by Gavin prior to his death,” Sheriff Lincoln noted in the release.

The cause and manner of death will be determined by the Iowa Office of the State Medical Examiner pending an autopsy.

Wonder why he killed his parents. Some kids have good reason. Ill withhold judgment.

Good riddance regardless though, damage case fuck.

Yeah yeah ... calm down and think about it @sassical.
Do you think a parent wonders why their kid is killing them ... or do you think they KNOW why? I alway go right to a large number of parents know what they made.
[doublepost=1502831060,1502830909][/doublepost]
Lithiumgirl, you are the limit. Fucking get back on your meds or change to something effective. No doubt there will be something divine about your children killing your husband and you. It'll be purely and divinely karmic.
That was an attack and not nice ... And why would you say something so ridiculous as take your meds or get back on your meds ... its dumb in that I take my meds everyday and you assume wrong ... and are wrong ... and now everyone here KNOWS it.

Im not in the mood to debate the relative merits of murdering your parents for their past or present treatment of you. Your statement that it's cool, and divine, therefore pure is so off-the-wall, even for YOU, that it was just inviting ridicule.

Oh gawd ... not ridicule again. Seriously I've been saying that for years the first time ever was right here in another thread about another parent who probably did some math when they were being bludgeoned to death by the thing that they made.

Back