• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
push16n-1-web.jpg

Jaquan Whittle, 25, was arrested in the Tuesday subway attack.
(NYPD)

A woman turned the tables on a would-be rapist inside a Manhattan subway station, police said Tuesday.

The 23-year-old woman told cops a man followed her as she walked to the Prospect Park subway station in Brooklyn about 5:20 p.m. Monday.

“You look like a ho!” he screamed at her according to police sources. “I could rape you right now.”

As the woman went through the turnstile at the station, the man ran up and grabbed her behind, police said.

She hopped on a Manhattan-bound Q train to get away from him, but he followed and sat across from her during the ride to Midtown, cops said.

Once they reached 34th St., the suspect got off the train behind the woman and manhandled her on an escalator, police said.

As the two struggled, the man bit the victim on her chest. She shoved him, and he tumbled down the escalator, authorities said.

While they were on the train together, the woman snapped pictures of the creep next to a subway map before he bolted.

Cops recognized 25-year-old Jaquan Whittle as the man pictured based on a prior, unspecified summons and arrested him at his Crown Heights home around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ted-rapist-flying-escalator-article-1.3414647

Last edited:
You look like a ho ... I could rape you right now ? My response to that would be ... okay ... but pay me first.

Guy looks like a retarded ghetto beaver ffs.
Put him through a woodchipper and do society a solid.

Back