• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
In your WTF, Florida?!? news of the day:

The oh-so-classy face-tattooed male stripper Justin Calhoun, 24, shown below, somehow got the idea in his head that his 67 year old :shifty: partner was a cannibal.

So, naturally, he stabbed him in both eyes with a pen, beat him with a dresser drawer, and also attempted to shove wood from the dresser down his partner's throat. I assume to helpfully point out some non-human consumption options. :rolleyes:

20prdbq.jpg

A stripper from Tampa who believed his partner was a cannibal stabbed him in the eyes with a pen and shoved a piece of wood down his throat, WTVJ reports.

Justin Calhoun, 24, was arrested Monday for attacking Mark Brann, 67, according to a Key West police report.

According to WTVJ, the report states Calhoun told police he and Brann had been in a sexual relationship and he often stayed with Brann.

Calhoun stated the couple got into an argument because Calhoun believed Brann was a cannibal.

According to the report, the two got into an argument and Brann picked up a gun.

Calhoun said he was able to wrestle the gun away from Brann, but the gun jammed.

At that point, the report states, Calhoun stabbed Brann in both eyes with a pen and stuffed a piece of wood broken off a dresser into his mouth.

The report also states Calhoun stomped the wood further into Brann’s mouth and hit him in the head and throat with a dresser drawer.

Calhoun told officers he jumped out of the bedroom window while naked as Brann’s roommate tried to enter the room.

Calhoun said he avoided Key West police for several hours, but he was finally taken into custody.

Brann was taken to a hospital in critical condition and is on a breathing machine, according to the report and WPTV.

http://wfla.com/2017/08/15/male-str...n-eyes-in-key-west-thought-he-was-a-cannibal/

At that point, the report states, Calhoun stabbed Brann in both eyes with a pen and stuffed a piece of wood broken off a dresser into his mouth.

The report also states Calhoun stomped the wood further into Brann’s mouth and hit him in the head and throat with a dresser drawer.
I'm surprised the old dude is still alive.

The plot thickens... Calhoun identifies as a female.

This article better explains the attack and it sounds even more brutal than I'd originally thought. :eek:

Mark Brann, 67, remains in critical condition at Ryder Trauma Center in Miami after the attack, and Justin Calhoun, 24, has been arrested and charged with attempted second degree murder, according to an arrest affidavit filed by the Key West Police Department.

Calhoun, who is identified by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office as a female who works as a stripper and lives on the streets of Key West, told police she had a sexual relationship with Brann and frequently stayed at his residence at 1206 12th St., where the incident occurred.

Under the 2003 Prison Rape Elimination Act, MCSO officials must follow the gender identification given by an inmate, according to MCSO spokesperson Becky Herrin, regardless of physical anatomy. Although the KWPD lists Calhoun as “male,” the MCSO identifies her as “female,” as does The Citizen.

While lying in bed the pair got into an argument after Calhoun questioned Brann about “being a cannibal,” Calhoun told police.

Brann picked up a gun that was on the bed and a shot was fired during a struggle over the weapon, according to the arrest report. Calhoun gained possession and attempted to shoot Brann, but the gun jammed. Calhoun then grabbed a pen and stabbed Brann in both eyes, the arrest report states.

Brann was on the floor yelling for help when Calhoun stuffed a piece of wood (from a dresser broken during the fight) into his mouth, stood up and stomped on it in an attempt to quiet Brann. Calhoun then beat Brann on his head and throat with a drawer from the dresser, the report states.

During the altercation, Brann’s roommate attempted to enter the room, so Calhoun locked the door, grabbed a backpack, wallet and a dress and fled naked out of a window, the report states.

Upon responding to the scene, KWPD set up a perimeter around the neighborhood and Calhoun was arrested without incident after evading police for several hours by jumping fences and climbing on roof tops, according to the report.

During an interview, Calhoun admitted the violence went beyond self-defense and said she was angry at Brann for picking up the gun, according to KWPD.

Calhoun is being held without bond at the Monroe County Detention Center.

In March, Calhoun was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance and two felony counts of resisting arrest. She was charged with another felony in May for failing to appear in court, according to the MCSO.

https://keysnews.com/article/story/key-west-man-critical-after-brutal-attack/

Justin Calhoun... Stripper, Shemale, Lunatic.
Did some illicit drug assist in all this crazy, or did he do it all by himself?

The plot thickens... Calhoun identifies as a female.

This article better explains the attack and it sounds even more brutal than I'd originally thought. :eek:

The way they describe her evading police makes me imagine her also moving like Batman, or a ninja.
But goddamn the idea of getting a chunk of wood forced into your face like that. If the victim lives I would imagine they may not be able to eat or talk again. This is too much.
Unless the cannibalism thing is true???

wow, definitely think "rec" drugs involved here, if someone blare eyed looked at me and started asking if I was a cannibal I can see grabbing a gun. What a freak and looks like a milo wannabe

I thought of Milo too ...

I wonder what the old dude is going to say when he can talk.
I don't think he's going to talk.
I saw a news headline that the attack was fatal. I can't seem to find it now. But I'll keep looking.
[doublepost=1502890026,1502889794][/doublepost]https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-partner-in-eyes-with-pen-police-say.amp.html
Found it.
A 24-year-old stripper in Florida was being held without bond Tuesday after being charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of his partner.[\quote]

Lmao! Wtf did I just read? I'm shocked the old ass suspected cannibal is still alive after the beat down! Holy shit. Is it too early to pour a drink?

Prob for the best he died given the extent of the injuries. He was a sick fuck anyways entering into relationships with disgusting drug addict whores. No sympathy for idiots who hang around criminal shitstains.

You shouldnt be able to claim youre another gender unless youve made some attempt to transition into looking like another gender. This guy looks like a fruit, for sure, but im not getting any tranny vibes from the pic.

4302084793.jpg

That mug shot is a bit better, although even then, a fruity fuck haircut and some eyeshadow is a lazy god damn way of going about trying to be a chick.

Ah well, 23 hour a day protective custody isolated from the rest of the population for this freakshow.

As much as this attack was horrible, I have to be truthful and say the most surprising thing I read about this came from the keysnews.com
Under the 2003 Prison Rape Elimination Act, MCSO officials must follow the gender identification given by an inmate ... regardless of physical anatomy.

If I ever get accused of a crime in Florida, I'm identifying myself as a women. Just sayin.

As much as this attack was horrible, I have to be truthful and say the most surprising thing I read about this came from the keysnews.com

If I ever get accused of a crime in Florida, I'm identifying myself as a women. Just sayin.
Jus to make sure they believe you, put some makeup on just before you're arrested.

This story broke my brain.
Now I banana my only can't for even.
Burlap in a conduit, shiney shiney then go to lavender.

*SHAKES HEAD, THUMPS IT TWICE*

So ok, an old dude with a young queen.
Queen for a day gets upset moldy oldie could be a cannibal.
Wait, isn't the whole point the gender bender wants his meat eaten?
Then toss in a roommate.
What gender is it...a microwave oven?

then on top of it...
this happens in Key fucking West.

Ok I surrender...
my gender is Jedi and I am in love with a pleasure droid that looks like a squirrel and gives dancing lessons.
3:16 a.m. on August 17th 2017 is when everything changed
My brain exploded and now I am seeking a meaningful relationship with a Harley riding woodchuck in leather with assless chaps.

Goodnight!

Back