• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/teen-charged-with-choking-moms-abusive-ex-boyfriend-to-death/

An 18-year-old high school football player has been charged with killing his mother’s abusive ex-boyfriend, police said.

Luis Moux fatally choked his mother’s 43-year-old attacker, Stanley Washington, when he showed up at their University Avenue apartment in the Bronx and began fighting with her around 4:30 a.m. Monday.Washington first started squabbling with Moux’s mother, Lorena Sesma, 37, in the hallway of the building before following the woman inside the apartment, where he began beating her, police said.

Moux, who heard the commotion from his bedroom, came running to his mother’s aid and saw Washington on top of her.

The teen then wrapped his arm around Washington’s neck as he tried to pull the brute off his mother.

At some point, Washington lost consciousness and later died.

Police said it's not clear if he choked the man only while trying to pull Washington off his mom or if he continued choking him afterwards.

Police charged Moux with manslaughter late Monday.

Police said Washington had a long criminal history that includes 26 prior arrests.

Police had also been by he apartment several times in the past to sort out domestic disputes between Washington and his ex.

Last edited:
Hopefully the young man is not found guilty and is able to go on with his life. The link stated that the police had previously been to the address several times for domestic disputes between the mother and boyfriend so there does appear to be a history of abuse.

High five kid ... I hope your fucked up mother who kept on dating the guy despite the cops showing up at your house all the time finally gets it.

09/25/17

A Bronx grand jury has declined to indict a high school football player who came to his mom's defense and choked her abusive boyfriend to death in August, officials said Monday...

...More than 20 people, including teammates at the Grand Street Campus, his principal and his coach, showed up at his arraignment in support, and an online change.org petition calling for the dismissal of charges garnered more than 23,000 signatures.

Moux appeared in court Monday to learn that the grand jury had declined to indict him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...d-mother-ex-boyfriend-death-article-1.3520229

Good for him ... but his Mom still put him in a position where he needed to kill somebody. Could you imagine living with this ? I think dating would be weird ... oh by the way ... I killed someone!

Good for him ... but his Mom still put him in a position where he needed to kill somebody. Could you imagine living with this ? I think dating would be weird ... oh by the way ... I killed someone!
An 18-year-old high school football player has been charged with killing his mother’s abusive ex-boyfriend, police said.
Cut her some slack. It was her ex.
That tells me she got rid of him when she realized he was bad news.

I actually signed the petition online when i read about it. I was gonna say so much shit about the mom until I realised its her ex bf.. Apparently a ex for a reason.. now a dead ex!!! I hope the kid is ok.. we need more people like this in the world

Back