• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.

A sicko straphanger grabbed an infant girl’s buttocks in a subway car — as she was being breastfed by her mother, officials said Sunday.​

Antonio Guarchaj, 42, allegedly approached a 39-year-old woman and her 10-month-old daughter on a Manhattan-bound 7 train about 1:15 p.m. Saturday.

Guarchaj touched the infant’s feet and then walked away. He returned, asking the child’s name — and allegedly stuck his hand up the baby’s skirt and squeezed her buttocks, sources said.

Cops charged Guarchaj with forcible touching, sex abuse, harassment and endangering the welfare of a child.

The Corona resident was arraigned Sunday and held in place of $1,000 bail, records show.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ng-hand-infant-skirt-subway-article-1.3388950

Last edited:
And all along the mother thought she was the one likely to be accosted for breastfeeding in public. How difficult is it to keep your hands to yourself and not touch a baby while she being held by her mother? People continue to astound me.

OMG dude just kill him now. That's a cry for help saying "l can't control myself and need to leave the planet"

His bail was only 1000.00 I am sure he is already roaming the street. I wish a picture was published so that women and children would know to be aware of him and be on guard.

I have to wonder if he wasn't (in his eyes) simply showing attention to the child, with the hope of getting into mommy's pants.

It may have been (again, in his eyes) an affectionate pat on the bottom, and she was supposed to see him as the child friendly male potential sex partner.

Just a thought.

I myself see so many "w.t.f's " with this whole scenario ...

- 39 with a new born :shrug:eek:_O
- Breastfeeding on the subway o_O (in the filthy world we live in ...bad choice) That's when a binky should come into play.
- Letting an unknown character get that close .. not once BUT twice o_O
- Maybe I'm just being an asshole like usual :D but both adults involved are fuckin idiots :finger:
- He is a creeper and she has no creeper radar o_O

39 isn't too old at all. Breastfeeding should also be fine as long as she's clean and careful. As far as it being misinterpreted, I don't think that most non-pedophile adult men are inclined to rub the butt of a stranger's child.

I have to wonder if he wasn't (in his eyes) simply showing attention to the child, with the hope of getting into mommy's pants.

It may have been (again, in his eyes) an affectionate pat on the bottom, and she was supposed to see him as the child friendly male potential sex partner.

Just a thought.

Right ... because all moms love to be hit on while breastfeeding their baby.

Breast milk is so sticky ... nothing like a sleeping baby on your boob, until he smiles with a mouthful of milk.

@Brenni Subways are crowded. You can't always control who you are near. I've ended up in some random dudes arms before. Train suddenly stopped fast, anyone not able to hang on fell (me included), and thankfully for me, this guys auto response was to catch me while hanging on. So I was one of the few who didn't end up on the floor. I apologized and that was that. I don't think you go "Oh that guy is going to grab my baby's butt.

Some babies will not take a binki
Any body to get that close to a baby being nursed is Missing a hand and his nutts are in his throat
No way would he get that close
A good breast feediNG mother would COVER UP HER SELF AND BABY period

In public ...you want to expose your tit to everyone go at it chickie ..you get the prevs

Yes nothing better then feeding A Natural
But this is on a train

Last edited:
A good breast feediNG mother would COVER UP HER SELF AND BABY period

WTF!
I totally disagree. I feel that breastfeeding does not need to be covered up, as if it's shameful or inappropriate. Covering up one's self and baby while breast feeding is hot, uncomfortable, time consuming and, IMHO, completely unnecessary. It also has no bearing on whether to not she's a "good breast feeding mother". I feel that it's this type of attitude that keeps some mothers from breastfeeding when they want to. Breastfeeding is natural, worthwhile, beneficial and cheap! (I was not very successful at it with my son, who's 18 now, as I ended up with food poisoning and needed to stop within the first months.) I'm also not a "breastfeed or die" person. It's right for some, but not for all, but attitudes such as this aren't helping women, babies, or society in general.

It sure sounds Like you are .. A die hard woman's lib c
My main comment was """Cover Up """
If you want prevs looming at you on a train go right ahead ..Wipe out that titi and show the world how Proud you are ..Along with every prev that wants to touch you and your baby .."this made the news for a reason "
It wasn't a case of the train Stopping suddenly etc .
It was a guy touching a baby that didn't belong to him
If u want to expose your self GO RIGHT AHEAD and wellcme all the stares from guys on the train .. Go at it
I breast fed also much longer then u
I respected my Baby's space and mine
A simple cover is not Hot or inconvenient ..
Your dupe account is noted
I think you underestimate the stupidity of men when it comes to women. :whistle:
His bail was only 1000.00 I am sure he is already roaming the street. I wish a picture was published so that women and children would know to be aware of him and be on guard.

Why so many woman Here feel its their duty to do it in Public They don't care who sees them .. It doesn't matter at all to them
PS look at the bottom comments ..
On my post ..
[doublepost=1502860189,1502859955][/doublepost]No body said it was wrong to breast fed

[doublepost=1502860189,1502859955][/doublepost][/QUOTE]
Who do you think Trixie is a dupe account of?

Wtf? As a mother, if any creep went to touch my baby while I was holding her/him, that would be the last fucking thing they ever did! That sick bastard needs his fucking arms chopped off.

What if the baby constantly pulls off any cover, & sweated profusely under mom's shirt, eventually rewarding any effort to feed covered up with inconsolable crying? (like mine did)

Should I...

have given him a nice sandwich instead? :sarcasm:

or stayed in the house since I insisted on feeding my baby on demand?

[doublepost=1502905485,1502899155][/doublepost]
It sure sounds Like you are .. A die hard woman's lib c
My main comment was """Cover Up """
If you want prevs looming at you on a train go right ahead ..Wipe out that titi and show the world how Proud you are ..Along with every prev that wants to touch you and your baby .."this made the news for a reason "
It wasn't a case of the train Stopping suddenly etc .
It was a guy touching a baby that didn't belong to him
If u want to expose your self GO RIGHT AHEAD and wellcme all the stares from guys on the train .. Go at it
I breast fed also much longer then u
I respected my Baby's space and mine
A simple cover is not Hot or inconvenient ..

Why so many woman Here feel its their duty to do it in Public They don't care who sees them .. It doesn't matter at all to them
PS look at the bottom comments ..
On my post ..
[doublepost=1502860189,1502859955][/doublepost]No body said it was wrong to breast fed

I wouldn't say duty, but it is undeniably a right. If a breastfeeding mom needs to "wipe out" her "titi" cuz her baby is hungry NOW, even if she like, forgot to bring a cover up, what the hell would you have her do?

:facepalm: This here is victim shaming.

However you feel about
breastfeeding in public, this guy had absolutely no right to touch her or her baby.

o_O Who's the Gotdamn bad guy here?

Last edited:
Yes and he's probably out looking for the closest same sex bathroom that liberals advocate for.

Last edited:
I never covered up my babes when BFing them......why? Theyre humans too.....do you eat with a towel or coverup over your head? Theres some people eat disgustingly like cows and yet they dont cover their face.....the only part of a boob that shows while BFing is no more then what a bikini top would show! Lmao

Is it possible you are just an asshole?

Where did that come from?

I suppose it's possible. I like to think I'm a pretty fair dude who tries to look at both sides of any situation.

Right now I'm having difficulties seeing your side and what could possibly have caused it?

Last edited:
I don't know why I'm being accused of being a dupe of someone else's account, nor do I care. I rarely post because I don't wish to be sucked into the drama, but thanks @Just Rose for doing that for me. I expressed my opinion of your statement that ALL breastfeeding women should cover up. You respond with misspelled, miswritten tripe, and then you accuse me of being a dupe. Think what you want, I've said what I needed to about the subject, and will continue to comment when it is about something that matters to me.
Tasha - aka - trixie05.

Oh yeah. Nothing like have a baby and you sweating to death because some people feel that it's the mom's responsibility to control other people's actions. That's super. So this guy has no accountability because she was feeding her baby? Get the fuck over yourself. Feed your damn baby in whatever way you see fit. Or maybe you also agree that a woman has a higher chance of being raped by wearing a sundress that happens to show the shape of her body. That's the same fucking logic and it's moronic.

I've nursed my kid many times, in all sorts of places, including the 7 train. Never has anyone groped me or my baby.
I mean, come on people, there are fucked up pervs everywhere, the 7 train is not an exclusive subway line that caters only to pedos.
Also, when my kid was hungry & howling on top of his lungs, im sure everyone on the train had a more pleasant ride, cover or no cover, boob peep or nip slip. But a fed baby was a happy baby :)

I wish just rose would tell someone to cover up and get rightfully slapped.

And sugar is being her logical, pleasant self I see. Where the fuck do these people come from?

Back