• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/bre...-drunken-driving-charges-in-florida/527662700

Golfing great Tiger Woods spent part of Memorial Day in jail in Jupiter, Florida, after his arrest on drunken driving charges in Palm Beach County early Monday morning.

Woods was stopped and arrested around 3 a.m. on suspicion of DUI, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

He was released on his own recognizance later in the morning.

Woods, who lives on Jupiter Island, is charged with DUI-unlawful blood alcohol.

In an interview with the Palm Beach Post, Jupiter Police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said she did not know which tests were performed on Woods at the scene or in jail, but that more information on the arrest and charges should be available on Tuesday.

He looks like shit. He had everything and totally trashed his life. I bet his ex-wife is happy she got out when she did.

Fuck Tiger Woods. Dumbfuck should have just kept his dick in his pants. I'd get his ex wife pregnant just to prove I fucked her.

Good luck living that pic down ... and holy fuck get some hair plugs already.
And lastly ... He looks like he is homeless ... mentally ill and maybe like he could be in an episode of the Simpsons no animation necessary.

UPDATE: Tiger Woods asleep at wheel in DUI arrest, police say

JUPITER

Golf star Tiger Woods didn’t know where he was early Monday when Jupiter police found him asleep at the wheel of a 2015 black Mercedes-Benz stopped in the right lane of Military Trail, police records indicate.

Eldrick Woods, 41, blamed the confusion on “an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications.” His breathalyzer test was negative, indicating the Jupiter Island resident was not under the influence of alcohol when police stopped him on Military Trail south of Indian Creek Parkway, near Dakota Drive and Jupiter Middle School.

Police had to wake up Woods, who was buckled in the driver’s seat of the Mercedes-Benz. The car was running, the brake lights were on, and the right blinker was flashing, according to police records.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...dui-arrest-police-say/MlL0LPoV7rL6uNtOBh87xI/

“an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications.” Unexpected reactions happen when you abuse pain meds. Nodding out on the highway with the car running and the lights on appears to be one of them.

Last edited:
I know he's had a lot of back surgeries and they give you a shitload of pain meds...hope he's not badly addicted. I've had two surgeries in the past 4 months and have beaucoup pain meds (which I take sparingly). If I take 2 I am barely affected, Tiger must be taking them by the handfull!

On the other hand I have friends who say that just one vicodin fucks them up good, everyone reacts differently I guess.

No wonder he didn't know where he was.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...ax-ambien-thc-system-dui-arrest?sf106129647=1
Golf star Tiger Woods had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in his system when he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in May, according to a toxicology report released Monday.

Last Wednesday, Woods pleaded guilty to reckless driving and agreed to enter a diversion program that will allow him to have his record wiped clean if he completes the program. Now that there is no longer an active criminal investigation, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office made the toxicology results available, and a copy was obtained by ESPN.

According to the report, the drugs in Woods' system were:

• Hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller branded as Vicodin.

• Hydromorphone, a strong painkiller commonly known as Dilaudid.

• Alprazolam, a mood and sleep drug commonly known as Xanax. (The report also listed Alpha-Hydroxy Alprazolam, which is what Xanax becomes when it breaks down in the system.)

• Zolpidem, a sleep drug commonly known as Ambien.

• Delta-9 carboxy THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.
It is not known if Woods had prescriptions for all of the medications. Medical marijuana is legal in Florida.
[....]

Why the fuck was he anywhere but a bed with even just Xanax and Ambien in his system, let alone the rest on top of it. I don't even think meth could wake you up on that huge cocktail.

[...]
According to the report, the drugs in Woods' system were:
  • Hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller branded as Vicodin.
  • Hydromorphone, a strong painkiller commonly known as Dilaudid.
[snip]
As it happens, Hydromorphone is also a metabolite of Hydrocodone in the same way Morphine is a metabolite of Codeine. Reference is here.

--Al

Back