• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
170815-teacher-sexual-relationship-teen-feature-1.jpg

Shawnetta Reece

A former Union County middle school gym teacher was arrested Monday for a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Monday.

Shawnetta D. Reece, 40, of Blairsville, was sexually involved with the student in 2013, the agency said in a news release.

Reece was arrested after the Union County Sheriff’s Office received information on the alleged relationship, and asked the GBI to assist with the investigation.

“The student was moving from the 8th grade into the 9th grade during this time,” the news release stated. “As a result of the investigation, Reece has been arrested for child molestation and sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority.”

Officials said once the investigation is completed, the case will be presented to the Enotah Judicial Circuit District Attorney for prosecution.

I wonder how she got caught? I wouldn't care if my kid fucked his teacher, I'd care if he stopped fucking her and crazy started.

I read Union as Upson, which is my county. We have already had a teacher here raping a middle school student, damned if I can remember her name. Was a couple years ago. About time for another one, I guess.

She's hideous, lock her up.

What a worthless, insignificant life she and others in her "profession" lead. PE teacher, what a fucking joke, what a waste of resources. The salary these schools pay gym teachers could provide a school orchestra a full assortment of instruments, it could build a high caliber art room and supplies, fuck the possibilities are nearly endless. Instead, schools continue to waste resources on kids playing kickball for 20 min a week. Give me a fucking break. SICKENING!

Instead, schools continue to waste resources on kids playing kickball for 20 min a week. Give me a fucking break. SICKENING!

When I was in school it was 40 minutes a day and for many kids the only exercise they ever got. Several of my classmates became obese as soon as they graduated. I'm sure there are other contributing factors, but not having that 40 minutes a day was certainly one of them.

Won't lie.
I'd do her...which in itself could be a far worse sentence for her than any jailtime.

Back