• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
07/26/17
PHILADELPHIA (CBS)—Two men have been charged in Pennsylvania for allegedly smearing feces throughout a Wegmans restroom last month.

The Colonial Regional Police Department says cleaning staff at a Wegmans in Lower Nazareth Township finished cleaning the restroom around 2:01 a.m. on June 30.

At 2:11 a.m., police say Mykel Bauman, 19, and Zachary Anthony, 20, were seen on surveillance video entering the same restroom.

According to a news release, when the men exited the restroom, other Wegmans employees entered and found poop spread throughout the entire bathroom.

And police say this isn’t the only time these men committed this this act.

“Through the course of the investigation… both males have spread fecal matter throughout various store bathrooms,” police said in the release.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/26/poop-smearers-pennsylvania/

Is all shits and giggles until people find out that you like to smear poop every where ... then you get beat up in jail ... hopefully!

I tread lightly with the shit people :facepalm:

... Don't want 2 coming after me this time :nailbiting:
1 shitslinger is all I can take in a lifetime :bye:
[doublepost=1501163905,1501163860][/doublepost]
As punishment, they should be made to clean the bathrooms in every fucking Wegmans in the city.
After they are locked inside one for a week :)

They find poo funny...hmmm.

Lock them in a septic tank neck deep in the shit for awhile.
Then bring em out to roast in the nice warn sun.
See how funny that is.

Have them muck pig farms in the summer, sun up to sundown.

Back