• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
? what? you have pics of your black friends on your facebook to prove you're not racist? or you want me to look at your facebook?

No stupid ... what I'm saying is ... I don't care if you'll hate me more after you stalk my pics on Facebook.
[doublepost=1501007807,1501007772][/doublepost]
I don't know your name. I don't know why you think I do or why you think I care?

don't lie ... you suck at it !

I see a happy bitch with a nice life ... and I don't care if you hate me for that either.
OHHHHHHHHHH here we go! concerts and movies and dinner and your life is just the bestest! OMG you got some toast??? cause i'm fucking JELLY!

SIKE! you're a closet racist.

you're a closet racist.

Mean while at the Metalica concert with our Middle Eastern friend ...

Our Middle Eastern friend is so hard core ... he had ball surgery on Thursday and the mosh pit at the show on Sunday night ... i have friends of all kinds strengths and colours and then I have you shits ...
[doublepost=1501009491,1501009435][/doublepost]
OHHHHHHHHHH here we go! concerts and movies and dinner and your life is just the bestest! OMG you got some toast??? cause i'm fucking JELLY!

You forgot the dogs and the shoes ... I have some really nice coach boots!

What kind of twisted fucktard bleeding heart asshole would read this story and NOT hate the black people involved? Saying, "sometimes i hate black people" after reading this story is about as legitimate and understandable and CORRECT stance to have as youll find voiced anywhere on this site.

The racism card bullshit is so immature and moronic. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Anyways, this is Indiana for ya. Really not news at all. Richmond is a cesspool

Why hate the BLACK people involved? Why can't we all agree that the people involved are pieces of shit no matter what race they are? I hate you today, Jack
[doublepost=1501010240,1501010145][/doublepost]
Lith pretty much sums it up.

Sub culture means more then racial, religious, thought or action based ideals. I was referring more towards sub cultures that have low income, low education and drug addiction when I said it was more common in certain sub cultures.

It's far more common in those sub cultures for public violence to be accepted as a way of life and something that doesn't need to be hidden. A lot of them feel proud of their violent acts and have very little, if any, remorse.

Like I said, those sub cultures span all races. Whites have tons of them. Rednecks, hillbillies, trailer trash. Take your pick.
Just a question. or a thought really. This subculture soliloquy makes me think of "honor" killings

that's the equivalent of saying you have black friends. you added something so that it wouldn't come off as racist, when in reality you would need a king sized sheet and a tarp to cover up that ALL racist statement. Oh and pretty meant BLACK PEOPLE. she is saying all BLACK PEOPLE HATE YOU ALL THE TIME. i'm white, so white people hate you too.
That's why you'e my homie
[doublepost=1501010499,1501010440][/doublepost]
I'll whoop my kids ass if i see fit. stop trying to sway people to your beliefs. i got my ass beat, i'm a pretty stand up person. can't really say the same for you...
again....that's why you're my homie!
[doublepost=1501010789][/doublepost]
Isn'

Okay but geeks and nerd have a subculture too ... so do furries.
Geeks and nerds ROCK. IDK about the furries tho. but if that's your thing....

This is me ... loving all the hate ... i have dinner plans at six and of course I'm going to get fucked hard tonight and I want my hair to be really really soft so I'm going to leave you all to fight over who hates me more and go wash it after a soak in the tub with a really fat joint ... bye haters
[doublepost=1501010915,1501010882][/doublepost]
IDK about the furries tho. but if that's your thing....

No ... its not ... but I do understand the word sub culture.

170405_DX_whuppingchildren.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

It’s always an assault, no matter what the parent’s intent is—it’s all violence and it’s wrong.” -Stacey Patton

Thank you for acknowledging that Black culture supports and normalizes abusive behavior towards it's children.
You're generalizing. It's way more than black culture. It's low socioeconomic culture.
It stopped being a secret and really wasn't ever after hacked emails and pics of my vitiligo covered vagina and asshole surfaced. So bitch please do yourself a favour and shut up! If anyone is Jacks best bestie its you!
Well glad to see you haven't changed. "I'm losing and this is where the train wreck starts!"

Last edited:
This is me ... loving all the hate ... i have dinner plans at six and of course I'm going to get fucked hard tonight and I want my hair to be really really soft so I'm going to leave you all to fight over who hates me more and go wash it after a soak in the tub with a really fat joint ... bye haters
[doublepost=1501010915,1501010882][/doublepost]

No ... its not ... but I do understand the word sub culture.
Whatever floats your boat. I hate no one here...except Jack...today. I wanna slap him...even tho he made me laugh. But I'm definitely not one of your haters.

No stupid ... what I'm saying is ... I don't care if you'll hate me more after you stalk my pics on Facebook.
[doublepost=1501007807,1501007772][/doublepost]

don't lie ... you suck at it !
Tell me your name. I want to look at your facebook. Reallly i do. Not for any malicious reason.
Sometimes i hate your guts and want to beat you silly. Other times, i love you.

It's way more than black culture. It's low socioeconomic culture.

Last time I looked Lil Wayne was a millionaire, fifty cent was shot nine times ... have you seen that mans cars ... don't you watch cribs? Everyone wants to be a gangster ... some of you try hard ... here!

No, I just have better things to do with my time after I leave work. And it's not sitting around with you. Sorry, boo boo. BYEEEEE.

DREAM! ANd i told you not to lie ... you suck at it. Like really suck ... probably the thing you suck the longest and the hardest at.

Like better than me ... and I'm an old whore!
[doublepost=1501018421,1501018340][/doublepost]My hair is so soft! Who is beside them self ?

I'm not putting out calls for memes babe ... can I call you babe?
[doublepost=1501018912][/doublepost]Don't text and drive @DIAFplease ... you'll end up an epic story here ... psycho dreamin demon member wrecks car and five pedestrians, two of which were mothers texting and driving. The order of such importance was to reply to another dreamin demon member in what can only be described as a two year ... at least two hundred page cat fight ... which Lithiumgirl always seems to win.

I guess the dad is saying it was the kid's grandma's bf who did it and they were looking for him. Here is a post from the grandma talking about the girl running away. From the looks of this thread these people have been trying to get this bitch arrested since the begining of June.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...e-was-molested-by-male-family-member.1190147/

hh4.png

This is from comments from the mom's fb. The dad is the one who says she's a fucking joke.

18892963_1545913312120390_1747429222678008716_n.jpg

19030410_1705853852762446_6138302676122100788_n.jpg

hh4.png

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...e-was-molested-by-male-family-member.1190147/

For fuck sake ... WHAT has an H in it!

I hate black people like this ... cause I know other black people that can spell.

This poor girl doesn't stand a chance ...

"and if I did do anything to her..."

Gross. This whole story is absolutely sickening.

Maybe other people will think you need to
You're generalizing. It's way more than black culture. It's low socioeconomic culture.

Well glad to see you haven't changed. "I'm losing and this is where the train wreck starts!"

The person I was conversing with was only interested in discussing Black children. I will assume you missed that part. The peaceful parenting is for all children regardless of race or gender.

All children are different and lately there have been posts about grown mentally ill children killing their parents I wonder if they were hit as children.

Parents are there to teach and guide their children. What does hitting teach them?

Maybe other people will think you need to

The person I was conversing with was only interested in discussing Black children. I will assume you missed that part. The peaceful parenting is for all children regardless of race or gender.

All children are different and lately there have been posts about grown mentally ill children killing their parents I wonder if they were hit as children.

Parents are there to teach and guide their children. What does hitting teach them?
OMG.

Just fucking stop with your agenda!!! Everyone gets your viewpoint about spanking. Repeatedly. But....

You wanna debate spanking kids? Take it to a new thread.

I'm tired of reading your endless dribble in this one, which is about a child BEATEN, ON VIDEO, not spanked!!

BEATEN because she admitted she was being molested!!!

Take your shit to a different section, different topic. For fuck's sake. This particular thread is about a poor child victimized twice over.

:shifty:

Last edited:
"she will tell you anything jus to get away" -JEEZ I WONDER WHY? Here is the family not denying that SOMEONE is fucking with her even though they can't agree who, yet the kid is still the one getting beat on.

My little brother was so pissed off that Clubber Lang lost to Rocky in Rocky III. Yep ... he was on a A team kick back then.
[doublepost=1501043000,1501042773][/doublepost]
What does hitting teach them?

It teaches them who is really the boss .. duh!
And for one of my kids ... it taught him that he never wanted Mommy to touch him like that again because i had never before and he didn't like it very much.

OMG.

Just fucking stop with your agenda!!! Everyone gets your viewpoint about spanking. Repeatedly. But....

I'm tired of reading your endless dribble in this one, which is about a child BEATEN, ON VIDEO, not spanked!!

Take your shit to a different section, different topic. For fuck's sake. This particular thread is about a poor child victimized twice over.

praise-the-lord-clapping.gif

My little brother was so pissed off that Clubber Lang lost to Rocky in Rocky III. Yep ... he was on a A team kick back then.
[doublepost=1501043000,1501042773][/doublepost]

It teaches them who is really the boss .. duh!
And for one of my kids ... it taught him that he never wanted Mommy to touch him like that again because i had never before and he didn't like it very much.
And in the future when he hits you I hope you remember that.
[doublepost=1501055509][/doublepost]
OMG.

Stop your bullshit about being concerned about children being abused since you obviously condone abuse.

And in the future when he hits you I hope you remember that.

Girl shut up ... He's pretty sensitive ... loves to read.
And what are you disagreeing with ... for the love of God Crap button me so you don't look stupid. Because I could say I had corn flakes for breakfast and if you hit it with a disagree you just look like you're retarded.

Why hate the BLACK people involved? Why can't we all agree that the people involved are pieces of shit no matter what race they are? I hate you today, Jack

Um, cuz theyre black. What's the harm in acknowledging that fact? And recognizing their race in no way means they wouldnt be hated just the same if they were a different color. Not sure why you even felt the need to post this honestly. Bizarre, and stupid.

People criticize criminals here for being white trash or rednecks and that sort of thing quite often(i know i do), it's the same thing.

Get the fuck over yourself.
[doublepost=1501091869,1501091492][/doublepost]

Clubber Lang is the VASTLY superior character. ROcky 3 is a trash movie featuring an unbearably unlikable, douchebag of a protagonist in sissified Rocky Balboa. It's total horseshit that Rocky wins. What's worse, is Lang gets no rematch. Theyre 1-1, where's the rubber bout??? Fucking bullshit. Fuck that movie.

Eye of the Tiger is a cheesy shit song too, by far the worst Rocky montage tune, ignoring the trash that is Rocky 5 of course.

I don't know why you are hating on me, Jack. She's the one who called you a tranny prostitute with AIDS who was obsessed with her until she punched you in the face and then you shared her b-hole pictures with me.

I genuinely dont understand most of what the user in question says. I had no idea i was called that.

hh4.png

This is from comments from the mom's fb. The dad is the one who says she's a fucking joke.

18892963_1545913312120390_1747429222678008716_n.jpg

19030410_1705853852762446_6138302676122100788_n.jpg

hh4.png
This isn't so bad. If you are interested in some fucked up english destroying gangster speak go to Instragram and read the comments in "murder_ink_Bmore", its suppose to be Baltimore news murder articles, but the comments are where gangsters go to give tribute to their fallen.

Um, cuz theyre black. What's the harm in acknowledging that fact? And recognizing their race in no way means they wouldnt be hated just the same if they were a different color. Not sure why you even felt the need to post this honestly. Bizarre, and stupid.

People criticize criminals here for being white trash or rednecks and that sort of thing quite often(i know i do), it's the same thing.

Get the fuck over yourself.
[doublepost=1501091869,1501091492][/doublepost]
Ok ok OKAAAAYYY....you can suck my dick. You're welcome.
[doublepost=1501094860][/doublepost]
OMG.

Yesssss! Thank you! This mofo is a fanatic

Back