• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
2hhp351.jpg

Police and family members are scouring the neighborhood now, looking for an older model Impala or Malibu that missing Jaylon Wilson was last seen in.

"Something like this happens, what are we supposed to do," said one witness. "Panic."

The kidnapping happened at 12:30 in the afternoon on Westwood Street near W. Warren. Witnesses watched 17-year-old Jaylon Wilson grabbed by the wrists and ankles by a couple of men and hoist him into the car's trunk, then sped off.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/270143109-story

[doublepost=1501086159,1501086125][/doublepost]I forgot his photo
Now added

"Something like this happens, what are we supposed to do," said one witness. "Panic."
Okay, that's a period at the end of panic, so that means its the answer to question before it, which I think is one the worst things you can do. I sure in the hell hopes its a mistake from the writer and its suppose to be a question mark.

Panic ... more like well you know that was bound to happen.

For anyone astonished, everyone that knows him is hardly surprised.

I would bet my dog ... cause you don't get thrown in a trunk by

gangsters for no reason ... we all seen Jackie Brown, right?

Back