• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wbaltv.com/article/polic...ughter-in-desert-without-shoes-water/10362101
[....]
The sheriff’s office says Christopher Charles Watson dropped off his daughter in the desert without shoes or water. A woman spotted the girl crying and walking without shoes. She took the girl home and called police.

The sheriff’s office said Watson he waited 15 minutes before going to look for her but went home after he couldn’t find her.

The girl and her brother are in state custody now.
mohave-desert-dad-1501064565.jpg

Oh, look, him has a sad. :fish:

Went home because he couldn't find her.
Meh. She'll find her own way.

Fucknut

Like she's one of Mary's Frickin Lil Lambs :rolleyes:

I'm picturing him :shrug: shrugging when he says this...
[doublepost=1501129438,1501088359][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1501129502][/doublepost]The Arizona dad who allegedly stranded his 10-year-old daughter in the desert had lost his temper over a pen, according to reports.

...The two had been apparently feuding over a pen that was in the vehicle, authorities said.

“She placed the pen in the driver’s seat, and he wanted it in a certain spot and apparently she didn’t put it in the correct spot,” Mohave County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Trish Carter told People. “She [the girl] said he got angry with her and he put her in the car and drove at a high rate of speed onto a dirt road into the desert.”

Watson told police that he drove home and waited 15 minutes to return, but could not find his child.

...The 10-year-old said she was forced out of the vehicle by her dad and hit her head on the door handle. She was brought to a local hospital, where she was treated and later released into Department of Child Safety custody.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/26/dad-left-daughter-shoeless-in-desert-after-fight-over-pen-cops/

Last edited:
why has every Charlie Watson I have ever met or heard of been a compete asshole? that is all I could think of when reading this: they are like cookie cuttered out of the same dough.it needs to be tossed, I say! Kudos to the Woman for picking up the girl and hope he loses custody of both kids permanently as he doesn't display the sense needed for child rearing

What an asshole and control freak. I hope she never has to go back to him. I can't imagine what daily life has been like for her. He's the type to blame this on her for the rest of her life.

Latest posts

Back