• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
He should have his tongue cut off for saying it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/25/man-denies-raping-11-year-old-says-might-have-raped-him.html
[....]
instead suggested that she might have become pregnant by having sex with him as he slept.

The Republican newspaper reports that Justin Armstrong, of Springfield, was held on $50,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to forcible child rape.

His lawyer said he denies the allegations, is cooperating with investigators and voluntarily submitted a DNA sample for testing.

Prosecutors say Armstrong initially told police the girl said she had been abused by a relative. But when he heard she was pregnant, they say Armstrong raised the possibility that she raped him while he slept.

The pregnancy was aborted. Results of DNA testing performed on the fetal tissue are pending.

The Republican newspaper reports that Justin Armstrong, of Springfield, was held on $50,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to forcible child rape.

There are judges that hand out million dollar bonds and then there is this asshole ... I'm not inciting or anything but i hope this judge gets hit by a car and then fondled and made to suck cock while pinned under the wheel ... all ordinary like.
WTf ... I never talk like this.
[doublepost=1501084175,1501084122][/doublepost]Little girl ... where is your Mom? ... We want to talk to her.

I'd also like to hear from mom.
Right this second I'll give her the benifit of doubt to say maybe she wasn't home.
Or outside working in the garden. Who knows?

Justin Armstrong is accused of abusing the girl for 18 months before she eventually confided in one of her mother’s friends.

So yeah, where was this 11 year old child's mother for more than 18 months? Under a rock where she saw no evil, heard no evil and certainly spoke no evil about Justin Armstrong by reporting his raping pedophilic ass?

well thank all that is holy they got her an abortion. I think I found the right picture but don't wanna put a bad jacket on someone but it is from a Detroit newspaper [picture pulls up but isn't in article. He deserves to be castrated where he can't be sleep molested any more

well thank all that is holy they got her an abortion. I think I found the right picture but don't wanna put a bad jacket on someone but it is from a Detroit newspaper [picture pulls up but isn't in article. He deserves to be castrated where he can't be sleep molested any more

Thanks. I couldn't find one, so I look forward to seeing it if we can confirm it's him.

It sure is a jungle out there. Now I have to worry about 11yr girls jumping on my dick while I'm asleep!

In all seriousness what an ass because now this poor girl will have to relive what she went through in the courtroom because of his bs "defense".

Sorry Put to death is more like it ..

Latest posts

Back