• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
07/24/17
Lovily K. Johnson, 22, is charged with felony murder and first-degree child abuse in the death of six-month-old Noah Edward Johnson.
Johnson arrived at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital on Wednesday, July 19 with her son, according to police.

“Upon arrival, Noah was clearly deceased and had been for some time,’’ Wyoming Detective Robert Meredith wrote in a probable cause affidavit. “Johnson . . . admitted that Noah was under her care and no one else’s care for the last four days.

“Johnson admitted to being at home multiple times a day during that time frame,’’ Meredith wrote. “She knowingly and intentionally deprived him of the necessities of life by not feeding him since Monday evening. During this time, Noah remained buckled in a car seat on the upper floor of Johnson’s apartment with no air conditioning.’’

Johnson, who is on probation for embezzling from a business on 28th Street SE, is also the mother of a two-year-old daughter. The daughter on Friday was placed under the supervision of the state Department of Health and Human Services.

During today’s video arraignment in Wyoming District Court, Johnson initially said she did not understand the charges. Timmers reviewed the charges a second time.

“Well, let me make it really clear,’’ Timmers said. “They alleged you killed a young child and that you physically abused it. Does that make sense to you?''

“Yes sir,’’ Johnson responded.

“OK, at least you understand the charges against you,’’ Timmers said. “Bond at this point is going to be denied and you are all set for today.’’

http://www.abc10.com/mobile/article...out-food-mother-charged-with-murder/459167210

Why did she not feed the baby for days, or even take him out of the car seat? How could she imagine that was not going to end tragically?

~ @Brillig ~ They are murdering infants and children at such a rate that I despair. The answers to the question as to why they neglected, harmed, murdered a child frequently aren't answers. They are all about their pathetic excuses that will become part of their defense.

2669210_Thumb.jpg

fom above link, she sure don't look lovely, she looks as mean as a snake
[doublepost=1500964635,1500964358][/doublepost]
they were real druggie rotters she got 50 years [for Sue:https://www.trendzified.net/baby-left/]
She look like a mean ass little boy
[doublepost=1500992281][/doublepost]
17758654_1647469135280898_6480955694034004521_o.jpg
Facebook photo. It appears the only love she had was used putting it on this photo.

What beautiful babies. Too bad their mom isn't shit

Worthless bitch.
I bet she was mad at the father of the baby or something else asinine.
She killed her baby in one of the most heinous ways imaginable and she clearly cannot be bothered at all to care.

I wonder why she bothered going to the hospital? He looks tiny on the pretend love fb photo. Her daughter looks happy and fed. How sad another life snuffed out because the parent can't be troubled to prop a bottle in his mouth. He was 6 months, he could have held it himself. Fly free poor neglected baby boy. Your mother didn't deserve you.

[doublepost=1500992281]
[/doublepost]

Her Name is Ironic AF. Like calling a Big Dude Tiny...

Funny/sad that they are undoubtedly the best thing that ever came from her life on this earth.

I wonder why she bothered going to the hospital?

I wondered that at first but I think the truth is there are people who are so spectacularly stupid they genuinely think their stories of how their children didn't wake up or fell down the stairs or had a seizure or refused to eat or whatever are actually going to fool the authorities and exonerate them from any responsibility for their abuse.

We all have that one case that haunts us... mine is Benjamin Sargent so you can probably guess how I feel about this POS. Wonder what her defense is going to be?

[doublepost=1500992281][/doublepost]

No no no you got wrong
She Is Shit
[doublepost=1501105628,1501104987][/doublepost]I hate baby carriers
Didn't have much use for them Except for the car
Other then that..Never
I hated playpens too .I only used them when it was extremely necessary
I would rather hold my child
And I wonder with the over use of them if that has caused any indifference to the mental state
Shit I see babies damn near living in them
I wonder if the lack of human contact has made a difference in the child's ( siki)lol
Human contact is powerful ..in many ways

I wondered that at first but I think the truth is there are people who are so spectacularly stupid they genuinely think their stories of how their children didn't wake up or fell down the stairs or had a seizure or refused to eat or whatever are actually going to fool the authorities and exonerate them from any responsibility for their abuse.

We all have that one case that haunts us... mine is Benjamin Sargent so you can probably guess how I feel about this POS. Wonder what her defense is going to be?
I just cry every time I read his story.

17758654_1647469135280898_6480955694034004521_o.jpg
Facebook photo. It appears the only love she had was used putting it on this photo.
Probably overthinking this.

But mom looks happy. Daughter looks happy.

Baby boy just looks.....like he's screaming "help me!"

This wasn't her first time abusing this poor child. Most people don't just up and decide to stop feeding an infant.

4 days strapped down without food. A 6 month old. Worthless piece of shit.

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/26/court-docs-reveal-days-leading-up-to-wyoming-infants-death/

WYOMING, Mich. (WOOD) — The presumed paternal grandmother of 6-month-old baby Noah, who was allegedly left to die by his mother, believes the accused murderer was mentally ill and that the tiny victim was failed by the system.

“It’s like I’m looking at a ‘Law and Order’ movie. It’s not my life,” said the grandmother, who did not want to be identified.

Lovily Johnson, 22, of Wyoming is charged with first-degree murder and first-degree child abuse in the death of her son, Noah.

Marshall White believes he is Noah’s father, but he is getting a DNA test to be sure. White’s mother said she believes the tragedy could have been avoided.

“I think the system failed her. I think the people she wanted to love her failed her,” she said of Johnson. “It feels like people did not do their job. It feels like they’re still not doing their job.”

CHILDREN TESTED POSITIVE FOR MARIJUANA
A court petition to have Johnson’s 2-year-old daughter removed from the home reveals more about the days leading up to Noah’s death.

An undated courtesy photo of Lovily Johnson. (Lovily Johnson/Facebook)
The petition shows Children’s Protective Services complaints against Johnson dating back to 2015, shortly after she gave birth to her daughter. In March of that year, Johnson reportedly admitted to using marijuana during her pregnancy after tests showed the drug in her newborn daughter’s system.

About two months later, CPS was contacted after the baby’s father, White, allegedly attacked Johnson. The court said there was “a preponderance of evidence” that White didn’t properly supervise the infant girl.

The record then jumps to January of this year, when Noah reportedly tested positive for marijuana following his birth. Johnson told CPS she stopped using marijuana in April the year prior, but the court petition indicates she tested positive for the drug four days after Noah was born.

On June 19, Johnson gave her biological mother power of attorney over her daughter. Noah remained in her care.

THE LAST COMPLAINT
The last complaint before Noah’s death came 16 days before his mother brought his body to the hospital, according to the petition.

On July 3, police were called to the Family Video off Byron Center Avenue in Wyoming on a report that a baby had been left alone in a vehicle for 20 minutes. Officers said Noah was left in Johnson’s boyfriend’s vehicle, which was unlocked and not running with the windows slightly rolled down.

An officer said Johnson “did not appear to care the child was in the vehicle and unsupervised and she kept defending why she needed multiple DVD’s (sic).”

In the vehicle, officers allegedly found marijuana, a skull-shaped pipe and a digital scale.

Still, Noah was not removed from her care.

“If she had left the baby alone in the car, wouldn’t that be a reason to remove the child?” White’s mother wondered Wednesday. “You find drugs in the car as well, but you leave the baby?”

Around 2:30 a.m. July 19, Johnson brought her lifeless son to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital. Police said the baby had been dead a while. He had a bloated stomach, glossy eyes, smelled and had blood in his diaper area, according to the petition.

LEFT ALONE FOR DAYS
According to an arrest affidavit, Johnson admitted to police that Noah was under her care and no one else’s in the four days before he arrived at the hospital.

The petition states that after Noah’s death, Johnson admitted to leaving him home alone for about 12 hours on July 17. Johnson reportedly stopped at the house around 10 a.m. that day to give Noah a bottle, but did not change his diaper before leaving him to smoke marijuana with her friends, the petition states.

Johnson returned home that evening and changed Noah’s diaper but did not feed him, according to the court document. She told authorities the baby whined for about 30 minutes before she sang him a song. She said she assumed he fell asleep when he stopped crying. She then reportedly took a bath and fell asleep, according to the petition.

Johnson admitted to leaving the baby home alone in the subsequent days. In that time, she said she came home twice but did not check on the baby, according to the petition. She admitted to smoking marijuana and visiting a store, a gas station and a bank before finally checking on Noah at home and finding him unresponsive, the court document states.

The petition indicates Johnson contacted her father for a ride to the hospital and never called 911.

The arrest affidavit said Noah had been buckled in a car seat on the upper floor of Johnson’s apartment with no air conditioning since the evening of July 17. Police said the temperature in the room Noah had been left in was 90.5 degrees about eight hours after he was declared dead. They also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the apartment, located in the 2600 block of McKee Avenue SW, according to the petition.

The medical examiner determined Noah weighed 12 pounds and had severe diaper rash at the time of his death.

Johnson told authorities she would change the infant’s diaper four or five times a day and feed him four times a day. However, her mother said she would have to change the baby’s soiled diapers when Johnson would not and remind Johnson to feed the infant, according to court documents.

White said he didn’t have a stable home and smoked marijuana two to four times a week, the petition stated. The document says White also has a criminal history of domestic violence and drug violations.

INCIDENT WITH GRANDDAUGHTER
Before Noah was born, Johnson had stayed White and White’s mother.

“When she was staying with me, she seemed to be a very good mother,” White’s mother said.

But she also remembered one time when she came home to find her infant granddaughter alone and awake on a couch.

“(Johnson) was nowhere around,” she said. “She said she just ran to the store.”

The grandmother called CPS because of what she had seen with Johnson’s parenting after she moved out and was living on and off with White. Johnson controlled visitation because White had been convicted of domestic violence and owed child support. Eventually, the two broke up.

“He feels like if he would have stayed with her, this may not have happened,” White’s mother said.

TRYING TO PREVENT A TRAGEDY
Johnson said she suffered from depression and had reported previous suicide attempts, but refused to go to Pine Rest despite three separate requests by hospital staff, according to the petition.

“I think she was mentally unstable,” White’s mother said. “I cannot say anybody would have been in their right mind to take a child to the hospital that has been dead for some time.”

The petition lists more than a half-dozen classes and support programs offered to Johnson.

There will be an investigation by the Office of Children’s Ombudsmen into whether CPS and the state Department of Health and Human Services did its job in this case.

If convicted of either first-degree child abuse or murder, Johnson could spend the rest of her life in prison. She will be back in Wyoming District Court on Aug. 2 for a probable cause hearing.

Last edited:
Ughh... I'll never understand why these kind of people do not just take them and drop them off at the fire dept or something if they don't want them?!

Ughh... I'll never understand why these kind of people do not just take them and drop them off at the fire dept or something if they don't want them?!

You can only do that for a few days when they are first born.

https://www.apnews.com/d1ab0726ae2844388b69011ea4412aa6
WYOMING, Mich. (AP) — The body of a 6-month-old western Michigan boy had already started to decompose by the time his mother took him to a hospital after she had basically ignored him for two days in her sweltering home with no air conditioning, according to court records.
[....]
Johnson had previous contacts with the state that involved Noah and his older sister.

Child Protective Services filed a complaint in March 2015 after Johnson’s newborn daughter tested positive for marijuana. Johnson told authorities that she had smoked marijuana during her pregnancy.

Earlier this month, another complaint was filed after Noah was left in an unlocked vehicle parked outside a video rental shop.

Johnson’s daughter, now 2 years old, was placed in state care last week.

Why are they so persistent about the fact that she used marijuana? That's not what caused to neglect her child to death. If that were the case, there would be a plague of negligence.... im a better parent when I take a little time for myself and have a smoke. I've known pot heads all my life. None of them have ever abused or neglected their children because they smoke weed.

Alcoholics however....

Why are they so persistent about the fact that she used marijuana? That's not what caused to neglect her child to death.
Johnson’s newborn daughter tested positive for marijuana. Johnson told authorities that she had smoked marijuana during her pregnancy.
The prosecution is setting up to show she had a pattern of neglect behavior not just before the baby died, but even before it.

I support the legalization of pot, but allegation that alcoholics negligent their children, but pot smokers is don't, is blatantly false and is a common statement to demonize alcohol and deflect the dangers of marijuana. I agree alcoholics often negligent and abuse their children, but heavy pot,(and I mean heavy users, not the occasional toker, and the evidence indicates she was a heavy user) aren't much better. Heavy pot users experience low motivation, depression and paranoia, three traits that don't make for good parenting. They might not beat their kid to death, but they sure can ignore their kid to death, which is what happened to little Noah here.

Last edited:
The prosecution is setting up to show she had a pattern of neglect behavior not just before the baby died, but even before it.

I support the legalization of pot, but allegation that alcoholics negligent their children, but pot smokers is don't, is blatantly false and is a common statement to demonize alcohol and deflect the dangers of marijuana. I agree alcoholics often negligent and abuse their children, but heavy pot,(and I mean heavy users, not the occasional toker, and the evidence indicates she was a heavy user) aren't much better. Heavy pot users experience low motivation, depression and paranoia, three traits that don't make for good parenting. They might not beat their kid to death, but they sure can ignore their kid to death, which is what happened to little Noah here.

Ohhhh.... I don't know about that.... I feel I can speak confidently about this subject because alcoholics run in my mothers family, and many of them are abusive to their partners and children as well neglectful and prone to abandonment (my mom included). My paternal family, on the other hand are very involved in the medicinal and recreational movement of marijuana. For example, my dad can't even get out of bed without first smoking a joint. He is missing his entire esophagus and 1/3 of his stomach due to esophageal cancer. He will be recovering from radiation and chemotherapy treatment for the rest of his life. Marijuana is the only thing that can get him out of bed. Medicinal, yes, but what about the 30 years before that when the first thing he did in the morning after coffee and a shower was smoke a joint. My dad was always a better dad after he smoked. He was more involved. More patient. More... empathetic. And besides... My mom left my dad to be a single wild party girl when I was two and my brother was one. My dad took care of us the best he could and where he grew thin, the rest of his family filled in. All the potheads came together to help with my brother and I.
Fast forward about 17 years... I became a parent at 19 years old. I was terrified that I would do something wrong with my baby because I was so young, and I had no help from a partner. I refused to even be around weed or alcohol while I was pregnant, and when my son was born, I maintained my stance on "drugs" and alcohol. I went by the book. I was obsessed with the book. I actually became obsessed with a lot of stuff that doesn't even matter. My OCD became uncontrollable. For example... While my son was an infant, I often went days without sleeping, cleaning constantly, bathing my son, washing his clothes repeatedly, vacuuming at least 3x a day was a must, also vacuuming took me several hours each round. As much as I fussed over him... always making sure he ate enough, his room was clean, he was breathing while he slept, making certain he never cried for more than a second... all of these things actually distanced myself from my baby. And then I started smoking pot again. Omg, you guys, it was like being released from prison!!! It was like being color blind, and finally getting a pair of those cool glasses. I became a better parent. I stopped worrying about cleaning and and I got on the floor and I looked into my sons eyes. And then a saw life through them. I took the time to be fascinated by the most important person in my life. I played. I read books. Art projects. Quiet time just being together. I had fun watching him learn and develop. I was only able to maintain patience and wonder after smoking. Yes, my son was well taken care of when I wasn't smoking. I was attentive to his every possible need. I just couldn't maintain the happiness and outpouring of love and affection without smoking. Pharmaceutical drugs worsened the problem by either creating manic periods or flatlining my emotions and making me feel distant and isolated. Smoking pot took all of this away and helped me be a better version of myself. My son is now 16. My daughter is 6. Just like my father before me, I've never hid pot from my kids or family, or anyone for that matter. Hell, even my bible thumping boss understands that for me to function at 200% like he expects, some times he has to turn a blind eye and let me take a few hits. I still suffer from OCD, depression, severe anxiety, PTSD, blah blah blah, but smoking weed makes life manageable for me and my family. I wonder if maybe taking a few shots of vodka in the morning and a case of beer for the rest of the day would be better that smoke if weed....

Na. I've seen what that shit can do. I'll stick to my weed.

And also, in case you're wondering, my son confessed to my partner that he tried weed twice with a friend, but really didn't see what the fuss was all about. Just made him sleepy. He has no desire to smoke ever again. So no, my kid isn't a pot head because he sees me smoking it. He has a mind of his own. And he uses it.

Ok I think I'm done.. who's soapbox is this anyway?? It just kind of.. appeared....

Chronic pot smokers are often clinically depressed, long before they discover pot helps.

Latest posts

Back