• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Pure White Trash
3 kids 18 yes old Simple minded
This whole family is A Cycle this shit won't end, Until this familys Genes are Sterilized, Makes you Wonder how far back this has been going on 13 yr olds having baby's
And who's all the dads .? Maybe her own dad !
This is a perfect example of suckers of the welfare system.
Then and Meth, to it oh shit monsters are created. We don't need these type of lower human scum to breed more ..
Sad But True

Last edited:
My mom was 13 my bio dad was 19. Mama had the 4 of us by the time she was 22. No welfare, no drugs in our family. (Thanking our lucky stars and upbringing). We are not white trash - we are just your average Americans trying to do our best. Not all teen moms are useless or simple minded.

My mom was 13 my bio dad was 19. Mama had the 4 of us by the time she was 22. No welfare, no drugs in our family. (Thanking our lucky stars and upbringing). We are not white trash - we are just your average Americans trying to do our best. Not all teen moms are useless or simple minded.

You're a slim static Good for you and your family
But its not like that in 97 percent if other cases
Was no one there to protect your mom ?
And its against the law for a 19 yr old
Raping a 13 yr old
Wait she was 12 ?
I sure hope u don't condon this behaviour
A child is a child
Glad it worked for you..and them

I want you to know I am asking questions because I am sure as u know it doesn't all ways work out this way .
You should tell us their secret to your success story

Back