• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
http://morningsidemaryland.com/poli...-murder-of-97-year-old-man-in-east-baltimore/
wadell-tate-found-slain-in-his-baltimore-home.png

"... 97-year-old man ... found slain in his home in East Baltimore."

"Officers ... discovered Wadell Tate unresponsive with trauma to his body. He was pronounced dead at the scene ..."

" .... police spokesman said, “I’m just not certain if hell is enough for this type of person who inflicted this type of harm on a 97-year-old.”

".... He lived in the Darley Park neighborhood in the same house for 61 years...."

"Tate’s wife died three years ago. A family member said she believed Tate had been targeted."

"The neighborhood [along with a large portion of Baltimore] has been declining over the past few years, forcing many people to stay in the home after dark ..."

"Tate’s killing pushes Baltimore’s homicide rate to 192 this year."
Now to put Baltimore's current 192 murders in perspective, Chicago has a projected 2017 murder rate of 25 murders per 100K residents, Baltimore is looking at 55 murders per 100K.

Last edited:
Baltimore is a unique shithole.
It should be remarketted as Beirutland.
Come see the worst of urban carnage and destruction right here in Baltimore.
Enjoy seeing lifelike recreations of bombed out, burned down, razed neighbourhoods.
Right from the safety of our fully enclosed and armed armoured personnel carrier tour buses you will feel part of another world.

Marvel at the squallor
See genuine crack whores in the streets performing 4 shows hourly.
Navigate potholes the size of a 64 Buick, piles of human waste and even fresh bodies replaced weekly.
Take in the sounds smells and sights of a world gone mad!

I googled Baltimore Hoods ... wow ... all the garbage laying around and the thugs with nothing to do except wreck shit.

Back