• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
July 12, 2017
The court paper work is an interesting read.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35872427/glendale-man-allegedly-beat-disabled-stepdad-to-death
Heath Allen McConkey is facing one count of first-degree murder.

According to court documents, it all started when McConkey told the victim, who is disabled and only gets around in an electric wheelchair, to get out of his hospital-style bed on Tuesday afternoon in the area of 67th Avenue and Deer Valley Road.

When the victim said no, McConkey "became enraged" and started punching his 72-year-old stepdad in the face with both hands. The victim didn't fight back.

McConkey then pulled his stepdad off the bed and onto the ground and continued to punch and kick him, court paperwork said.

The 46-year-old then got a belt from his room and planned to drag his stepdad out of the house. However, he was "exhausted from beating the victim" so he passed out on the floor.

Surprise, he refused to take his meds.

Glendale Az is Full of Methheads, watch YouTube video of methhead neighbors.
These neighbors have a hard time with one house on their st
They have so much proff of drug activity etc
Takes cops for ever to do anything
The guys Probation Officer is lazy
Watch the Vid .

I dunno which was worse, beating a helpless old man to death, or being named McConky. That there is a crime against humanity. And this is coming from an inbred mad scientist. I should know!!

I seriously thought the guys name was Monkey, and it took me a minute trying to figure out how someone can be a stepdad to a monkey to read it right.

Back