• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
went out on a burglary call and into someones backyard, call as bogus, accidentally set off alarm, dogs agging tails in back yard that he goes into a shoots dogs, 2 sepeate complete videos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shows-Minneapolis-cop-shooting-two-dogs.html

Police body camera footage emerged on Thursday showing a Minneapolis officer shooting two dogs in a woman's backyard and then apologizing to the sobbing owner.

The two Staffordshire terriers named Ciroc and Rocko were seriously wounded in the police-involved shooting that occurred on July 8 while the officer was responding to a false break-in alarm.

Just a week after the dog shooting, another Minneapolis police officer shot and killed local yoga instructor Justine Ruszczyk after she called 911 to report a possible rape taking place near her home.

Dog owner Jennifer LeMay last week released surveillance footage that captured the moment Officer Michael Mays entered LeMay's backyard and encountered the two pets.
The new video, recorded by Mays’ body camera and first obtained by Minneapolis Star Tribune, shows the incident from the officer’s vantage point.

In it, the cop points his drawn service weapon at Ciroc, which comes running towards him but stops short.

The dog appears to be calmly pacing around for a few seconds on the grass, with his tail slightly wagging, before the officer fires his gun, striking the dog in the face.

Rocko then makes a dash towards the officer and also gets shot, about 2-3 seconds later.

'I dispatched both of them,' Mays is heard telling his partner after the fact.
Mays then climbs over a fence and walks toward the front door, where he is met by LeMay's visibly shaken 18-year-old daughter, who had returned home early from a camping trip and inadvertently set off the house alarm by typing in the wrong security code, which prompted the police response.

‘Hey, I'm gonna sit there and say sorry about this,’ Mays tells the weeping teen. ‘I don't like shooting no dogs. I love dogs, so... it's unfortunate. Are they A-OK?’

Courtney Livingston, who is heard struggling to contain her emotions, tells the officer through sobs, 'I didn't know you guys were coming... I have blood all over my house.'

Mays wrote in his initial incident report, filed later that same night, that the two dogs - described as pit bulls - 'charged' a him, and the police union defended his actions, claiming that Ciroc let out a growl as it initially approached Mays.

In the bodycam video, however, Ciroc does not appear to be charging and no growling can be heard.

Attorney Mike Padden, representing the LeMay family, told DailyMail.com on Thursday the two dogs are currently not doing well, and their health has taken a turn for the worse in the weeks since the shooting.

He said Ciroc was shot once in the left cheek, with the bullet destroying his salivary gland and making it impossible for the dog to eat solid food.

They have been with the family since they were both puppies

Posting on Facebook, LeMay's son Nae Locs said: 'The police officer claimed he felt threatened but we got cameras and you can see the whole thing.

'The dogs didn't even charge at the officer the first one was walking up to him with his tail wagging. I'm so mad right now.'

Police were called to the house after LeMay's two daughters, aged 13 and 18, accidentally triggered the alarm when they returned home from a camping trip.

Only after the dogs' shooting did the officers learn that alarm had been triggered accidentally.

Police then told the family that 'animal control' would be at the house quickly to take dogs to an emergency vet - but no one showed up.

In 2016, the US Department of Justice estimated that nearly 25 dogs are killed by law enforcement officers every day in the United States.

P.S. never allow animal control anywhere around your animals especially after something like this

Last edited:
Thank Allah the daughter wasnt slaughtered. If he had encountered her before these dogs, she'd be dead.

P.S. never allow animal control anywhere around your animals especially after something like this

Never let ANY govt enforcement agency, be it animal control or police, near anything you hold dear unless youre willing to part ways with it.

described as pit bulls - 'charged' a him, and the police union defended his actions, claiming that Ciroc let out a growl as it initially approached Mays.

Ah ok, so he IS a scumbag liar, whether this was an accident or not.

:(

In defense, if this was in my county, we would have been dispatched to transport. Thats it. The animal control officer couldn't side with the officer unless the ACO was there to witness the shooting.
The only thing the ACO could witness to is that the dogs were injured/bleeding. Everything else would be up to a vet.

there's been incidents further down where the animals never makes it back to their owners alive. There needs to be more demanded procedures in place including proof and need to go onto private property especially where there are dogs as I can't think of a single dog around here that would let anyone in their yard they didn't know and they don't understand the whole badge thing, just now because of watch groups the stats are showing how many dogs are killed per day by le and many of them wrongfully

Back