• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Springfield, MA - Police and paramedics were called to the Clarion Hotel Sunday morning to provide medical assistance to a child in need – information on what exactly was wrong with the child isn’t being released. The 6-week-old baby was taken to Baystate Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy is planned for [...]

More...

Ok, so I've been bored and reading really old stories. I came across this one and wanted to see what happened, so this is what I found out...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.masslive.com/v1/articles/4161336/erica_luce_mother_of_6-week-ol.amp

Apparently, this bitch was kicking it with gang bangers in the room next door while her 3 year old son beat the shit out of the poor baby. I'm looking for another update to find out how long she got sentenced to.
Maybe she beat the shit out of the baby and pinned it on the 3 yo.

Our legal system does not care about dead babies. I am sure it was the usual she was overwhelmed, a single mother and a victim of child abuse.

Really ? I'm going with selfish, cold and indifferent, no matter her circumstances.
Agreed! I feel the exact same way about her :)
Add.. Disgusted.. totally unsympathetic and wouldn't piss on her face if she was on fire :finger::finger::finger: I kinda wanna light that fire THEN piss on her face :devil: just so I can light that bitch up again :devil:

Maybe she beat the shit out of the baby and pinned it on the 3 yo.
Kid apparently copped to it. I can picture it kid is bored tears up the room all the while dragging the poor baby around with probably Harambe style.....what 3 year old doesn't get into some shit when left alone for 3 miutes much less 3 hours...fuck poor kid probably even gave baby a bath....its been 7 years kid would be 10 now and i pray to whatever god there is he dont remember anything of it!
[doublepost=1498588034,1498587878][/doublepost]
What a skank bitch.
[doublepost=1498538138,1498538075][/doublepost]How come there was no comments on this?
Ah in 2010 the DD was still just a fledgling!

What a skank bitch.
[doublepost=1498538138,1498538075][/doublepost]How come there was no comments on this?

Because when We speculate what happen
Shit gets Slung Around and it sticks to my posts allot
All I know is this cunt of a mom is a lair.
And should be put to death immediately

Because when We speculate what happen
Shit gets Slung Around and it sticks to my posts allot
All I know is this cunt of a mom is a lair.
And should be put to death immediately

Rose - I'm sorry bc I know this is lame but I can't take how you keep spelling ALLOT. It's 'a lot'. 2 words. I fully agree with everything you said. Much love :rolleyes:

Back