• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/27/lehigh-mom-accused-of-neglecting-child-with-gunshot-wound/
[....]
Shanquisha Lashay Upshaw, of Lehigh Acres, and her 4-year-old daughter were staying with a friend on the 2000 block of Pauldo Street when the child accidentally shot herself in the leg, police said.

Upshaw knew there was a gun in the home and that it was not properly secured, police said. Upshaw told friends and family the child had injured her knee while playing at a park.

Upshaw agreed to turn the child over to her father about two weeks after the shooting, police said. The father took the child to Lee Memorial Hospital after a family member noticed she was limping and in severe pain.

An investigation and X-rays showed the girl was suffering from a gunshot wound and still had the bullet in her right foot, police said. The shooting took place sometime between May 31 and June 7, investigators believe.
[....]
Her bond is set at $10,000.

She is scheduled to appear in court on July 31.
Upshawmug.jpg

Shanquisha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What an incredibly stupid fucking name.

Boy does she live up to it. Two weeks. Two fucking weeks she allowed her daughter to suffer with a gunshot wound. Her friends believed the whole she got hurt at the park thing? Are their names Shaquita, Loshanda, and Quintefa? What the fuck????

Kudos to dad for getting her medical attention.

Shanquisha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What an incredibly stupid fucking name.

Boy does she live up to it. Two weeks. Two fucking weeks she allowed her daughter to suffer with a gunshot wound. Her friends believed the whole she got hurt at the park thing? Are their names Shaquita, Loshanda, and Quintefa? What the fuck????

Kudos to dad for getting her medical attention.
Probably a Noxema too.

Upshaw agreed to turn the child over to her father about two weeks after the shooting, police said. The father took the child to Lee Memorial Hospital after a family member noticed she was limping and in severe pain.
Why didn't the child's father notice she was limping and in pain himself? Someone had to point it out?
I'm worried that dad wasn't much improvement.

Last edited:
Oh for Pete's sake. It wasn't intended in that manner. Just sheer annoyance at the moron who allowed her child to suffer for two weeks.

I stand by my original statement though. It is a stupid name. And she is a stupid person. If offense happened, that wasn't my intention. I would've done the same if her name was Bettie Mae... Except with redneck names.

Oh for Pete's sake. It wasn't intended in that manner. Just sheer annoyance at the moron who allowed her child to suffer for two weeks.

I stand by my original statement though. It is a stupid name. And she is a stupid person. If offense happened, that wasn't my intention. I would've done the same if her name was Bettie Mae... Except with redneck names.

Look, I know all of you, and don't think you're genuinely racist. But to come into a thread where a bunch of white people were laughing it up about ethnic names, and flat out saying they probably have pimps looks shitty. It took me aback, and I am not one to stay quiet.

Look, I know all of you, and don't think you're genuinely racist. But to come into a thread where a bunch of white people were laughing it up about ethnic names, and flat out saying they probably have pimps looks shitty. It took me aback, and I am not one to stay quiet.

Understood. I really didn't mean any harm. I apologize.

I had to shuffle back thru this thread because i didn't see pimp.
Sure enough, i quoted it.
Sorry if i offended anyone by my comment.
:(

I'm kinda just sitting here wondering if they realize how racist they sound.
Who cares what's Sounds like ....
They where making fun of the Stupid ass Names ....

And they are. we all most immediately know what breed they are by the names
ITS A FACT NOT RACIAL.

they spend more time on names then they do on caring for the child
Also what about that name Heaven ???
Is that racial also ???
Get over it
Guys make fun of the names it makes it allot easier then having to guess what breed they are. !!!" Not once did they say black

ITS A FACT NOT RACIAL.

Is that racial also ???
Get over it
Guys make fun of the names it makes it allot easier then having to guess what breed they are. !!!" Not once did they say black

What breed they are? Omfg we aren't talking about dogs here.

ITS A FACT NOT RACIAL.

Is that racial also ???
Get over it

Now THAT'S racist.

Latest posts

Back