• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Just when you think you've heard it all, this cruel, psychotic twat takes it to a whole new level. Apparently, she gets off on traumatizing toddlers from 16 months to 2 years old in the "Monkey Room" by doing everything from blasting them in the face with a powerful water hose, to making them hit and fight each other for her viewing pleasure, to smacking them around herself. Brace yourself and check this worthless slag out: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...r-convicted-baby-fight-club-article-1.2497416

What a miserable beastie to derive a twisted pleasure from the injury of infants in your care. To introduce them to previously unknown fears of water, a caregiver and even a potential playmate. It is beyond me that anyone can take pleasure from the pain and the warping of innocence but their cases fill the dockets in courtrooms across the nation.

I hope she suffers at the mercy of the guards & stronger prisoners so she can get a taste of her own medicine. Mean looking Bitch.

ARSOZCS.jpg

Let's not forget Jordan's partner in crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-fight-club-former-caregiver-sentenced/

MANASSAS, Va. -- A former daycare worker convicted of child cruelty in what prosecutors described as a “baby fight club” was sentenced to nearly three years in prison, the maximum term the judge could impose.

A jury convicted Kierra Spriggs, 26, of Woodbridge in March on charges of abusing numerous 2-year-olds by stepping on toes, dousing kids with water, snapping rubber bands on toddlers’ wrists, feeding them Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and making them fight each other.

The abuse occurred at a Minnieland Academy in 2013. The victims were a group of toddlers who were cared for in what Minnieland designated its “monkey room.”

A second daycare worker, Sarah Jordan, was convicted on similar charges and was sentenced to nearly two years in prison.

In Spriggs’ case, the jury recommended a sentence of 33 months, and at Thursday’s sentencing hearing, Judge Carroll Weimer concurred.​

Back