• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/27/woman-accused-of-having-sex-with-11-year-old-getting-pregnant/
mowry.jpg

[....]
The crime apparently happened in 2014.

Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested 25-year-old Marissa Ashley Mowry on Tuesday afternoon.

In January 2014, investigators say Mowry, who was 22 at the time, had sexual intercourse with an 11-year-old at a home in Hillsborough County. As a result, Mowry got pregnant and gave birth in October 2014.

Deputies say Mowry and the victim continued to have sexual contact several times when the victim was between the ages of 11 and 14.

The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office’s Child Protective Division is also involved in the investigation.

Deputies say the 3-year-old child will be placed with a responsible adult.

Hopefully they won't go after the boy for child support.

This is an interesting question.
I wonder if the parents knew about the relationship.
She's a rapist in my book, but some people seem to be of the opinion that a boy in this situation is "lucky". If they were aware & looked the other way, they should have some responsibility for their grandchild. At least for the baby's sake.
I hope the responsible adult caring for the child will not be whomever was responsible for supervising the boy, they fucked up!

Since its Florida she could have married him with parental consent since she was pregnant.
There is a law on the books that condones this is pregnancy is involved. Granted I doubt any judge today would sign off on this but the law is still in effect be it outdated or not.
I feel like there is no redeeming this mess of a person. Nothing she can say will make this okay becos it will all involve self pity.
They should let the mom have 20 minutes alone with this bitch cos I know what I would do to her.

Since its Florida she could have married him with parental consent since she was pregnant.
There is a law on the books that condones this is pregnancy is involved. Granted I doubt any judge today would sign off on this but the law is still in effect be it outdated or not.

That law is a common scapegoat for religious people who knock girls up, here's an article about it: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html

And it's not just Florida, my state is one of the top 3 rate-wise

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/276428098-story
Mowry was the family's live-in nanny who did the unthinkable, "I trusted her with the most precious things that I have and she manipulated him mentally, physically and sexually," said Anne. Detective say Mowry molested Anne's eleven year old son and he got her pregnant.

Now, Anne is raising her now 15 year old son and his 3 years old child. Anne blames herself, "There should have been something I should have caught. I should have caught something," Anne continually repeats.

But Mowry, Detectives say was able to hide the abuse for years.When she got pregnant she said the father was an ex-boyfriend. Anne thought nothing of it. But after keeping the secret for nearly two years, Anne says her son dropped a bombshell, "He told me the baby was his 'what..no no no no no no..that means you were eleven', I lost it and then I got angry," said Anne.

And she called the Hillsborough Sheriff Office. Mowry was arrested and now faces 15 counts of sexual battery. But Anne says the damage had already been done, "He had to grow up too soon there were things he was exposed to that he shouldn't have even thought of for a least four or five years you know adult content he was exposed to he wasn't ready for it," said Anne.

This gets my blood boiling. I have two daughters and a son. If anyone of them has sex with an adult before 15 or so, then in my book they were raped. If it's some hot teacher my son would not "be lucky". Hell even South Park did an episode about this years ago about how unbalanced the laws and perceptions are on regarding rape and the gender of the victim. Not much has changed.

If a woman rapes a boy then it's a "sex romp", "affair", or "sex fling". If a man rapes a girl then it is "rape", "raped repeatedly", "sexually abused". This isn't fair for the victims and honestly I believe it perpetuates the belief among the female abusers that what they are doing isn't really all that bad.

What would you do ... ?

I would knock the bitch out for not getting an abortion. i would ... even if the kid was three.

I would totally go to jail for that ... gladly. Even if I loved the kid.

Anne says her son dropped a bombshell, "He told me the baby was his 'what..no no no no no no..that means you were eleven', I lost it and then I got angry," said Anne.

She has a good son there ... he dropped a bombshell and manned up.
But I'm not sure that a woman that missed the signs her eleven year old was getting people pregnant, should be raising this little kid.

Last edited:
She probably kept the baby thinking it would bind him to her & she could also hold it over his head, the dumb Scunt.

What would you do ... ?

I would knock the bitch out for not getting an abortion. i would ... even if the kid was three.

I would totally go to jail for that ... gladly. Even if I loved the kid.

She has a good son there ... he dropped a bombshell and manned up.
But I'm not sure that a woman that missed the signs her eleven year old was getting people pregnant, should be raising this little kid.
Truth. He did man up. I'm not gonna lie I would have punched that bitch til she looked good for laying a hand on my kid.

What? Why... what did I just read?

Why would you a) decide that you need to get your rocks off by raping an eleven year old boy
b) Not only get pregnant but keep the kid, as opposed to having them adopted
c) Carry on a 'relationship', and I'm with @Turd Fergusen here, if it was the other way around she'd be crucified...

... roast her.

Last edited:
I really don’t see what is attractive about fucking a little kid, she’s a dumpster whore. I think she should rot in jail. I wonder how many other toddlers she found attractive?

@Satanica
Months after giving birth in jail to her third child, Marissa Mowry was back in court fighting criminal charges and fighting to keep custody of her newborn.

But she lost the custody battle. Sources tell FOX 13, Mowry's parental rights to baby Nathan were just terminated.

Nathan's father, who is in his early 20s, now has full custody.

But Mowry's legal troubles are far from over. She is accused of having sex with the eleven-year-old boy she was babysitting. The encounter resulted in a pregnancy.

The victim's mother, who we will call Anne, says Mowry was the family's live-in nanny.

Anne says she trusted Mowry and never suspected a thing.

"The safest place for her to be is where she is right now in jail," said Anne.

That little boy is now being raised by Anne and her son.

"I should have caught I should have caught something," said Anne.

Anne says after molesting her son, Mowry then began having sex with another member of the family who was only 16.

That boy got her pregnant, too.

Court records show the young father of baby Daniel is also fighting for full custody.

Mowry faces several counts of child sex battery. Her criminal trial is still months away.

If convicted she faces decades in prison, which means her mommy days of bonding with her young children may be over.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/nanny-stripped-of-parental-rights-over-newborn-baby

If convicted she faces decades in prison, which means her mommy days of bonding with her young children may be over.

Lock her in a cage and throw away the key. After burning out her uterus so she can't ever do this again...

I'm just glad FLA was smart enough (did I just say that???) to terminate her parental rights. Both pregnancies resulted in boy children, and given her history they were in danger of being molested too. She is a pedophile and should remain in jail.

@Satanica
The Pasco County woman accused of having sex with an 11-year-old boy, getting pregnant and then having his baby, did not appear in court for a hearing today.

The judge continued the case to next month and said by that time, the case needs to be resolved or a trial date will be set.

Marissa Mowry was 22-years-old and the boy was 11-years-old when investigators say the sexual relations began.

The baby was born in 2014.

It happened again sometime between 2016 and 2017.

Mowry has been behind bars since June 2017, according to jail records.

As a mom, it breaks my fucking heart that this mother and her baby have been separated. YES SHE FUCKED UP but she’s been this 3yo’s mother and how is this fair for the child? For all we know, she has only taken care and loved the best way a mother can... Just saying. My heart hurts for them.

As a thought exercise, let's flip the genders. Make her a him, and make the three boys girls. And let's have him get all three pregnant.

Do you jail him for sexual assault, or do you go easy on him so he can "take care and love" the children the best way he can?

--Al

Last edited:
Back