• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40426502
[....]
It was reported last month but authorities released a photo this week in a public appeal for information.

The penalties for unlawfully killing protected wildlife include a fine of up to A$36,500 (£21,600; $27,700) and up to two years in jail.

Victoria's Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning said it had partnered with police to solve the crime.
_96717612_kangaroo976.gif

"This is appalling and immoral behaviour and we are urging anyone with information to come forward," said spokesman Mike Sverns.

"It would have taken some time to stage the kangaroo in that position on the side of the road and we are certain that someone would have seen something, given the public area and traffic flow of this main road."

if they are that serious about it they need to start cracking down the morons of the area are always killing kangaroos and wallabies with little to know repercussions for it. The go out and shine them and shoot them just to do it

This is so disgusting :( Not a fan of people.
... Pretty sad to be so good looking and so jaded :sarcasm:

I signed that petition.. I'd rather sign this fuckers face with my gun :punch:

This is so disgusting :( Not a fan of people.
... Pretty sad to be so good looking and so jaded :sarcasm:

I signed that petition.. I'd rather sign this fuckers face with my gun :punch:
we can go over there for a vacation and dress up in roo skins out in the brush with mac10 and take them out, lol, like that old movie

Yeah me too ... lets go to the Caribbean instead ... they have good rum there.
I live in the "Tropics" free room n board ...
... And it's obvious (just from reading DD :hattip:) You seem to be able to act as fucked up as possible in Florida ;) and you just blend :):cheers:

Do They allow felons in the Country? :whistle:
the now country was built on white felons sent over there from England
[doublepost=1498756207,1498756102][/doublepost]
I live in the "Tropics" free room n board ...
... And it's obvious (just from reading DD :hattip:) You seem to be able to act as fucked up as possible in Florida ;) and you just blend :):cheers:
lived in Florida twice, both Winter Park area and Miami, loved it both times got along great with everyone and loved the people there for the most part and definitely the food. Would demand a sheet of the napoleons shipped in per month from Miami but could get into a car in under 5 minutes with metal and know how to hotwire from some issues with one of my old cars

Last edited:
Back