• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I watched one about a British boarding school. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel, the instructors had their pick of boys. It was hard to watch these men tearing up over what they endured 30 or 40 years ago. That place was just crawling with predators.

Not to sound cavalier, but pedophiles in Hollywood is a known thing; when people start throwing around conspiracy buzz words like Satanism, New World Order, and Globalist, it takes away a lot of credibility

Anyway, I always found the Franklin Cover Up interesting

As well as The Dutroux Affair, which is easily the most disgusting thing I've ever read into

Last edited:
Whenever I look at kid in music or Hollywood all i think is these kids have parents that are pimps ... so I don't support it, and by don't support it I mean I don't buy the merch or the swag and Disney was never welcome in our house. If my daughter was alive she would have gotten Hannah Montana NOTHING ... No back packs, music, tee shirts ... NOTHING. Miley and her group of lets hang out with Terri Richardson friends have gotten ZERO of my dollars ... ZILCH ... fuck you!

Whenever I look at kid in music or Hollywood all i think is these kids have parents that are pimps ... so I don't support it, and by don't support it I mean I don't buy the merch or the swag and Disney was never welcome in our house. If my daughter was alive she would have gotten Hannah Montana NOTHING ... No back packs, music, tee shirts ... NOTHING. Miley and her group of lets hang out with Terri Richardson friends have gotten ZERO of my dollars ... ZILCH ... fuck you!
Lith I'm so sorry. I had no idea you lost a child. May I ask when? If you don't want to talk about it I understand.

Thanks ... 2005 ... it was hard, but she is here ... I talk to her every day.
Like she isn't here ... but she still influences my life. But back to the Elites and Pedos ... it was the same for my boys ... no merch. I'm not giving these people my $$$.

You know people have lost sight of Who their children should look to The parents are supposedly to be the child's hero ..
Fuck what has happened to a time when they sang songs / played/ learned positive things from parents ??
Sit in front of TVs eat shit food listen to parents rant like sixteen year olds the lies. The foul language. Etc

I was raised without parents Beaten abuse lied to etc My salvation came when I went to a orphanage in Calif. Yes Catholic !!
With out them there is no telling where I would be today ..
I know theres bad in those places. Mine was good
Englang is reknown for the abuse of children in those places for hundreds of years..
Very very sad

PS Sorry for your loss

Back