• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://people.com/crime/new-jersey-substitute-middle-school-teacher-sex-with-student/
[....]
Nataly Lopez, 27, has been charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault, second-degree sexual assault and third-degree endangering the welfare of a child, the Union County, New Jersey, Sheriff’s Office said in a statement obtained by CBS News.

She allegedly had sex with the student in her car at least twice and exchanged messages with him for weeks, according to the AP.

Lopez taught in Elizabeth, New Jersey, but was not an employee of the school district there, according to these reports. Instead she worked for Source4Teachers, a third-party company that staffed substitute teachers for the district.

The age of the student involved has not been released. Law enforcement could not immediately be reached for comment on Monday.
[....]
In a statement, according to NJ.com, Elizabeth Schools Superintendent Olga Hugelmeyer said the district banned Lopez from entering its schools as soon as they became aware of the allegations against her.

“Law enforcement and social service agencies were notified, as was the substitute’s employer,” Hugelmeyer said. Source4Teachers said in its own statement that Lopez had been blocked from working with client school districts until police have finished investigating.

Lopez underwent both state and federal background checks as part of her employment, the company said, according to NJ.com. Her “background checks … showed no previous history of any illegal or inappropriate action,” the company said.

Lopez pleaded not guilty to her charges on Friday. She remains in custody and a detention hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, according to court officials.
[....]
nataly-lopez.jpg

I mean, what can we say, other than what's been said 1000 times before? I don't understand how people can let their genitals rule their lives, ruin their careers.

Like how desperate can you be? Definitely not worth it...

I'm glad they are calling a spade a spade and not sugar coating this shit.
She sexually assaulted him. Period. A minor cannot consent to sexual activity with an adult especially one in a position of power like this person.
Women who do this amaze me more than anything. I guess becos women teachers can be surrogate mother figures for kids so this feels like a double breach of trust.
Not only that but this is gonna warp his psychological thinking when it comes to him having healthy sexual relationships from here on.
She is a rapist and should be treated as such.

Back