• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://wncn.com/2016/04/18/infant-body-parts-found-in-bags-under-johnston-county-home/

Just before 5 p.m., Smithfield police officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Hartley Drive in reference to human remains being found.

A warrant shows the detective found the remains wrapped in towels in three separate trash bags.

A resident of the home initially found the bags when he was running a cable under the residence. He described the bags as being “squishy.“

He removed the bags from the crawl space and continued to run the cable. It was only after he finished that he checked the bags and saw the contents. Police were called immediately, court documents show.

The woman who leases the home where the remains were found told investigators that her daughter has lived with her off and on for months at a time. That daughter has battled drug addiction for her entire life and has two children.

The woman who leases the home has custody of both of those children.

The woman told police her daughter has been obviously pregnant in the past but try to conceal it by wearing baggy clothing, court documents show. The woman told police she believes her daughter has been pregnant as many as 10 times.

The woman described two instances, one 12 to 15 years ago and a second in 2005, when her daughter was pregnant. The first instance, the daughter claims she delivered the baby at the hospital and left it there.

In 2005, the mother said her daughter locked herself in a bathroom for hours with water running. There was also a blood trail leading from the bathroom to the daughter’s room.

The mother said she did not know what happened to that child.

The medical examiner confirmed the remains found under the home to be that of an infant.

Police seized some of the daughter’s belongings that were still in the home on Hartley Drive.

No charges have been filed.

Last edited:
Jesus a baby is so small why cut him up 3 ways?

SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) – The remains of an infant were found Saturday in three separate bags under a Smithfield residence, court documents show.

Just before 5 p.m., Smithfield police officers responded to a home in the 100 block of Hartley Drive in reference to human remains being found.
[doublepost=1461085493,1461085296][/doublepost]Her mother needs to be charged that uncaring hag

"
The woman described two instances, one 12 to 15 years ago and a second in 2005, when her daughter was pregnant. The first instance, the daughter claims she delivered the baby at the hospital and left it there.

In 2005, the mother said her daughter locked herself in a bathroom for hours with water running. There was also a blood trail leading from the bathroom to the daughter’s room.

The mother said she did not know what happened to that child."

The woman who leases the home where the remains were found told investigators that her daughter has lived with her off and on for months at a time. That daughter has battled drug addiction for her entire life and has two children.
The woman told police she believes her daughter has been pregnant as many as 10 times.

What the fucking WHAT? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your daughter had a baby and you didn't think to follow up on WHERE IT WENT? Babies don't UN-EXIST! :punch:

That was the part that really got me, the grandmother just discussing these babies like her daughter was just taking out the trash, nothing to see here, move along, like that kinda shit happens all day to mothers all the time, have a baby and then just throw him away.

@cubby I was going to post this!!! Grrrr....

Anyway, yeah Gma is fucked in the head. "Oh there was just some blood - no biggie".... I wonder how old the daughter was at the time?

So... pregnant about 10 times, gma has custody of 2, one in the crawlspace.
So... where did she hide the other 7 corpses?

I have to wonder where Grandma thought her daughter was stacking up all those dead babies? In the garage like cord wood? Or maybe she let them loose in the wild to live free?

And why cut up the one baby and put it in a crawlspace? Ugh, the poor cable guy said the bag was 'squishy.' :vomit:

What the fuck?
If this was my child, I would be asking some serious questions. And not let her move until I got answers.

Ugh... I thought it was three bags like to conceal odor. Not three seperate bags.

*walks out slamming door*

Last edited:
Even in a bag, that would have smelled terrible!!! 10 pregnancies - and only 2 live babies to show for it. Insane. I wonder if the others were born (or miscarriages) and what she did with them. Better be checking the other house she stays at when she's not with the mother and kids.

Why is the grandma so nonchalant about it? You walk into a bathroom and see blood everywhere and you're cool with not knowing where your grandchild went after that? WTF? 10 times she's been knocked up and there are only 2 children to show for it. My God what went on in that home when that daughter was growing up.

It was 2 babies. Of course. Nice job, grandma!!! Way to give a shit about these infants that you knew/suspected that your daughter gave birth to. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Police say remains found during the weekend under a Smithfield house were of two infants.

On Monday, the Office of the Medical Examiner confirmed that the remains were human, but it wasn't until Wednesday that confirmation came of whether there was more than one baby involved.
http://abc11.com/news/police-say-remains-under-smithfield-house-were-of-two-infants/1301213/

Last edited:
337A88C600000578-3552822-Police_spoke_with_Bridgette_Morgan_Smith_above_who_they_identifi-m-50_1461441907629.jpg

LINK
Detectives have spoken with a woman identified as a person of interest in their investigation into the discovery of the remains of two babies under a home.

Police had been looking for Bridgette Morgan Smith, 40, since the bodies of two infants were found at the residence at Hartley Drive in Smithfield on April 16.

She came to Smithfield Police Department herself, ABC11 reports, but authorities did not reveal any information about where she had been and what she may have told them.

Detectives have met with the Johnston County District Attorney to discuss charges, but did not reveal what those may be.

Smith’s current location is not known and her family have said she is not with them.

Her mother Pamela McBride revealed that Smith has been pregnant about 10 times that she is aware of.

McBride has custody of two of Smith’s children and another child Smith had as a teenager was adopted.

But she says she has no idea of the whereabouts of the others.

She also said that at times when her daughter was obviously pregnant, she would continue to deny it.

McBride gave two examples when her daughter had been clearly expecting – but after which no child ever appeared, WNCN reported.

[…]

According to a search warrant, McBride’s son, James Morgan, found three plastic trash bags when he went under the house to run some cable.

Medical examiners confirmed that the bags contained the remains of two infants.

Smith’s family also revealed that she has been battling a drug addiction her entire adult life, primarily a dependence on cocaine and meth.
As if the stupid bitch from Utah, who was fucking any and everything while her husband was away, and left him to find the bodies of her illegitimate progeny wasn't horrific enough. We have this seemingly irresponsible individual.
Just when I thought I was feeling better. Blech.

Apparently she was on the run
Bridgette Morgan
http://jacksonville.com/news/public...jacksonville-2-infants-found-trash-bags-under

A woman wanted by North Carolina authorities after the remains of two infants were found discarded in trash bags underneath her mother’s home last year was arrested in Jacksonville this week, according to court documents.

Bridgette Morgan Smith, 41, was taken into custody on a fugitive warrant Wednesday night at a Beaver Street motel, according to her arrest report. Jail logs show Smith, who has been in Jacksonville for about a year, is in the Duval County jail without bail.

She is charged with a felony offense of concealing the death of an infant, though authorities have not ruled out the possibility of additional charges, said Capt. Ryan Sheppard, spokesman for the Smithfield, N.C., Police Department.

“The only thing that we have probable cause to charge her with at this point is the charge that has already been obtained,” Sheppard said.

Last edited:
This is one cluster fuck of a story. How in the holy shit is your daughter "obviously pregnant" and you never see any babies, but you don't ask a fucking question!? I know we read stories about strangers not getting involved with stuff because they think it's none of their business to question someone about how they handle their kids, but this was the woman's daughter!! I'll be damned if my kids are obviously knocked up and that doesn't lead to some questions, and if I never see a baby, alot more than questions will come from that!

A North Carolina woman has pleaded guilty to charges that she failed to report the deaths of two babies whose remains were found under a house in 2016.

Bridgette Morgan Smith, 41, of Smithfield, North Carolina, was in court Thursday to plead guilty to the two counts of failure to report a death. She had been arrested in Jacksonville, Florida in June and extradited back to North Carolina, where she was then charged and sent to Johnston County Jail on a $30,000 bond.

As part of her guilty plea, Smith will be sentenced to six to eight months in jail for each count, according to The News & Observer. She will also receive credit for the 164 days she has already served in jail and could be eligible for release in about 200 days.

Each count of failure to report a death usually carries a 39-month jail sentence. Without the plea deal, she would have been sentenced to 6.5 years in jail for both counts.

Smith was charged following an investigation stemming from the discovery of two infant bodies found in garbage bags, in a crawlspace, under a home that Smith's mother, Pamela McBride, was renting in April 2016.

McBride told authorities that her son, Smith's brother, James Morgan, came across the two black garbage bags while trying to run a cable through the crawl space.

According to the search warrant, Morgan said that bags were 'squishy' and that he 'recognized that it contained remains of something once living.' Looking into one of the bags, a police officer said that he saw what appeared to be a newborn's foot, alongside other human remains.

It was later determined that two infants, each wrapped with towels, had been placed inside separate garbage bags.

Smith apparently told investigators that the babies were born at the house where they were found and that she had delivered both babies over the toilet, but that the infants were not breathing or crying when born, leading her to wrap the children up and hide then under the house.

Autopsies showed that the fetal remains were about 36 to 42 weeks old. While the medical examiner's office said it could not determine whether the babies had been born alive, there was physical evidence suggesting that they were born alive.

It's believed that if the babies had lived, they would have been ages 3 and 5 now.

'This defendant showed an utter disregard for the lives of her children,' Doyle said, according to The News & Observer. 'She chose to treat them like trash.'

In Smith's defense, her attorney said that she 'was so scared, she didn't tell.'

In June, Smith's sister-in-law Hayley Fugate told WTVD that Smith would disappear from the house for months at a time.

'When she finally came around, she would act like nothing was wrong,' Fugate said. 'She'd walk in and be fine. We could be standing face-to-face and she would be big and she would just say she was fat. She would never say she was pregnant ever.'

Smith's family believes that she was pregnant about 10 times, but can only account for three children.

McBride currently has custody of Smith's eight-year-old daughter and a toddler son. Another of Smith's children was said to have been put up for adoption after she had gotten pregnant as a teen.

During interviews with authorities, Smith is said to have been admitted to being a 'heavy drinker.' She also claimed to have been using a variety of drugs, including methamphetamine, cocaine, pills and uppers, for years, Doyle said in court Thursday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-guilty-hiding-infant-bodies-trash-bags.html

She is not fit to live
So where's all the other babies ?
Death penalty.
The grandma needs some serious help

That was the part that really got me, the grandmother just discussing these babies like her daughter was just taking out the trash, nothing to see here, move along, like that kinda shit happens all day to mothers all the time, have a baby and then just throw him away.

... why do I think you might find the remains of some of the grandmothers own other children somewhere on the property? If only because she was too blase about this happening, it's chilling.

... and where are the other five kids? D=

I’m still not clear on why there were 2 infants but 3 bags :depressed:

I have said it a 1000 times.
Sterilize her for starters.
20 years solitary confinement.

Also hunt down the imbeciles that are dropping loads in her and castrate them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-she-chose-treat-them-202702769.html

A North Carolina woman pleaded guilty on Thursday to hiding trash bags containing the remains of her two dead infants under a Smithfield home rented by her mother.

Bridgette Morgan Smith, 41, pled guilty to two counts of failing to report a death, a felony charge in North Carolina, the News and Observer reports. Under her plea agreement, Smith was sentenced to serve a minimum of six months, and a maximum of eight months, for each count.

The babies were first discovered in April 2016, according to the News and Observer, when Smith’s mother’s son spotted the trash bags while installing cables in the crawl space beneath her home. Smith was not charged until June of this year.

Smith’s mother, Pamela McBride, told authorities that her daughter has a history of drug addiction and has been pregnant approximately 10 times, though she could only name three children that resulted from those pregnancies, the News and Observer reports. (McBride said she had custody of two of the children, an 8-year-old girl and a toddler boy.) Physical evidence seized by the police, as well as Smith’s testimony, suggests that the deceased infants were Smith’s own children.

Smith said both children were delivered in the bathroom of her mother’s home, according to the News and Observer, but both appeared to be dead at birth, so, frightened, she wrapped them in towels, placed them in trash bags and hid them beneath the house. The state medical examiner’s office was not able to conclusively determine whether the children were dead or alive, according to the report, but evidence suggests that they were alive at birth.

“This defendant showed an utter disregard for the lives of her children,” Johnston County District Attorney Susan Doyle said during Smith’s court appearance on Thursday. “She chose to treat them like trash.”

She has to serve between 6 to 8 MONTHS on each count of "failing to report a death". Couldn't prove murder and she still has at least 5 babies missing. Total count is 10, 3 alive and 2 dead, where are the other 5?

Back