• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"get ready mother fuckers" .... dude she had every intention of attacking when she placed the call. for some reason this woman wanted to fuck up the police, instead she ended up dead, i feel bad for her kids either way

IJS... coming at police armed with two knives while they have guns? If it was in fact her intention to attack, does this not iillustrate her mental illness?
Could the police not have backed off & called for back-up? Retreated, guns raised, ready to shoot if necessary? Make a plan to approach again? If one of the children got hit with a bullet, then what?
All citizens of every race should be concerned.
Its not so simple as "police are racist", its an inherent fear & distrust that they have for those they are supposed to serving & protecting. They don't see us as imperfect people, same as them. We are seen as threatening by nature.

Last edited:
This we can ALL agree on.

Luckily I'm stable and have been for, idk, 15 years?
While my family is crazy, I'm the sane one.
Wtf? How'd that happen?
Honestly, MI runs in my family.
My MI is the fear of having MI and not knowing it. In my brothers case, what he sees and hears is very real and when he is having a bad time he denies having MI. That gets me worried that i might have it and not know it.
(I know i joke a lot. This isn't meant to be funny. I'm being serious and transparent.)

Mixed thoughts on this one.
I'll be the first to say that we have a police brutality issue in this country, especially towards those of color. However; this poor woman charged at cops with two knives.

She obviously did have some mental health issues. No sane person says that she and her daughter are going to turn into wolves. After the first incident, a thorough mental health evaluation should have been conducted. Hospitalization and treatment should have been majorly weighed into consideration. She should have had a mental health flag placed on her by the police. The problem with mentally ill people is they aren't always symptomatic. I believe Charleena did have mental illness that was overlooked because she could shift between modes. Akin to a bipolar person that cycles between manic and depressive phases or a person with schizoaffective disorder that only experiences mild hallucinations or delusions at times, but otherwise appears normal. Mental illness should not be a death sentence in this country. We need to talk more about mental illness. We need medical professionals and police officers to have better training. We need more awareness.

I think these police officers did the best they could. Yes, I wish they would've had tasers. I think that would have been better suited for this situation. However; when someone charges at you in closed quarters with knives in each hand the situation becomes disastrously imminent.

Poor Charleena was failed by the system. She was failed after the first incident though. More should have been done to get her properly diagnosed and treated so that she didn't become the woman in the second incident.

Lol. You're precious. Wtf do you care?
Nell did u even think about when your telling me not to do something That that is exactly what you are doing to me , your telling me not to do it, But your doing it.. You criticizing me .But your doing the same thing :shy:
Freedom comes at a cost .and rules
What makes you better then me .to tell me what to say and not say :nana:
Cute Icon beating me up Is that your way of DICTATORSHIP.. BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOME ONE YOU DONT LIKE , BECAUSE WHAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTH ??
Fine one you are :hug::pout:
[doublepost=1498239276,1498238579][/doublepost]
Mixed thoughts on this one.
I'll be the first to say that we have a police brutality issue in this country, especially towards those of color. However; this poor woman charged at cops with two knives.

She obviously did have some mental health issues. No sane person says that she and her daughter are going to turn into wolves. After the first incident, a thorough mental health evaluation should have been conducted. Hospitalization and treatment should have been majorly weighed into consideration. She should have had a mental health flag placed on her by the police. The problem with mentally ill people is they aren't always symptomatic. I believe Charleena did have mental illness that was overlooked because she could shift between modes. Akin to a bipolar person that cycles between manic and depressive phases or a person with schizoaffective disorder that only experiences mild hallucinations or delusions at times, but otherwise appears normal. Mental illness should not be a death sentence in this country. We need to talk more about mental illness. We need medical professionals and police officers to have better training. We need more awareness.

I think these police officers did the best they could. Yes, I wish they would've had tasers. I think that would have been better suited for this situation. However; when someone charges at you in closed quarters with knives in each hand the situation becomes disastrously imminent.

Poor Charleena was failed by the system. She was failed after the first incident though. More should have been done to get her properly diagnosed and treated so that she didn't become the woman in the second incident.
Has anyone thought the cop might have mental issues as well ?

Since everyone who gets shot by police claim to be so unstable It can work both ways
It seems normal to claim mental illness when on dangerous drugs and getting shot by police..
Wonder if a cop can claim innocent the same way .:sarcasm::sarcasm:
Why is it these victiams are so mentally sick but have soon many kids no jobs ..live on illegal Drugs The minute they get into trouble they claim to be unstable ... Hum.
Its bullshit. Lairs
Power to Cops with Guns :laser::troll::YOW:

It's so easy to blame the system. What did *she* herself do to get better? What did her family do? Did she/they seek treatment? Did they inform anyone, except for facebook? Why did she have so many kids if she was struggling?

I just don't have any sympathy left for this kind of trashy people. Mental illness seems like the new go-to excuse for not taking any responsiblity in your life. At least she can't shit out even more kids now.

She obviously did have some mental health issues. No sane person says that she and her daughter are going to turn into wolves. After the first incident, a thorough mental health evaluation should have been conducted. Hospitalization and treatment should have been majorly weighed into consideration. She should have had a mental health flag placed on her by the police.
There is very little money available for mental health treatment in this country, even for people with good insurance. For people on medicaid (like Charleena), there are even fewer options. Even if you have good insurance, or money to pay on your own, there are nowhere near enough mental health beds (spaces) available. Remember that case a couple years back when a rich politician (senator? congressman?) was killed by his own son who was clearly very mentally ill but there were zero beds available, despite the family's urgent pleas, even to someone coming from privilege.

Also, I believe she did have a mental health flag on her file because of her previous weird encounter with police... isn't that why they sent two officers?

Mental illness should not be a death sentence in this country. We need to talk more about mental illness. We need medical professionals and police officers to have better training. We need more awareness.

What we need is to be willing to spend money on mental health, but almost nobody wants to. There are few enough resources now, and if Trump gets his way, it appears there will be even fewer. Addressing mental health issues is expensive and time consuming, which costs money. In countries where there IS excellent mental health care available, they pay much, much higher income taxes than we do. We, as a country, seem unwilling to make that financial sacrifice.

See above. Not enough mental health dollars = no treatment for Charleena = increased potential of a very bad outcome.

Nell did u even think about when your telling me not to do something That that is exactly what you are doing to me , your telling me not to do it, But your doing it.. You criticizing me .But your doing the same thing :shy:
Cute Icon beating me up Is that your way of DICTATORSHIP.. BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOME ONE YOU DONT LIKE , BECAUSE WHAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTH ??

I didn't tell you what to do. I said if you try to dictate what other people post you're gonna have a bad time here. The emoji was a guy hitting another guy on the head with a fish. Yes, that definitely means I'm going to beat your ass through my phone.:penguin: I never said I was better than you, but I make more sense, that's for sure.

Carry on downvoting me and getting your panties in a wad. It's amusing.

Well, guys. Looks like I got the wrong info.
My bro did NOT have a knife. He had his car. He tried to hit something /someone. Not clear on what it was. But, his car is damaged, not sure how bad. I believe it's drivable.
Anyhoo. I should have KNOWN to investigate once that particular person told me he had a knife. That person is a compulsive liar and I KNEW that.
/stalks off grumbling

Good thing she was killed. She prob woulda slaughtered that baby shortly after it was born, prob slaughtered some other folks too.

Good riddance to a stupid ghetto nutter bitch.
[doublepost=1498328847,1498327243][/doublepost]
Well. I have a story as to why this IS racial.
Today at 7am, my brother was found outside his apartment screaming at the sky. He had a knife.
Guess where he is? Yep. Safe and sound in a local psych ward.
Not shot, not tased.

Outside his apartment as in a more wide open parking lot or wider open area than INSIDE a cramped apartment where the difference between life and beign stabbed to death is merely a few feet and less then a second away? Did he not start brandishing the knives(whoops sorry, he just had the one, unlike the nutter in this story) until cops showed up? Did he pull them randomly and clearly with the intent to do some harm, to include verbal threats like, "get ready motherfuckers!" as he wielded the deadly weapon(s)?

Completely different scenario and in no way shows race had ANYTHING to do with the story. Dont say stupid things again please, thanks...if you can even manage that.
[doublepost=1498329375][/doublepost]
The difference is, Charleena was a skinny woman. My bro is 5'10, 300lbs. He's large. You see that come barreling towards you with a knife, you can't say you wouldn't be scared.

You didnt say he was rushing at the cops trying to kill them. You said he was merely screaming up at the sky. Big difference. Get your fucking story straight if you want to try and make some dipshit point.

And even a 110 pound bag of nothing, fuck even a child, can pose deadly harm when wielding a sharp instrument like a knife. It does not take much force to pierce human tissue/arteries/organs. Obviously.

Officers aren't expected to be snipers, knocking weapons out of people's hands if there's a situation like this.

I cant beleive there's idiots who expected these cops to actually do that, take aim at just a hand or leg or some other smaller target when there's 4 fucking children in the home. A missed shot would make this an even bigger story.

Fucking morons.

Could the police not have backed off & called for back-up? Retreated, guns raised, ready to shoot if necessary?

If they shot, then they must have felt it WAS necessary to do so. SO your entire hypthetical here is flawed and horseshit from the start. Someone comes at you with a knife, you dont always have the luxury of time to retreat and so forth.

Plus, what if this knife wielding maniac carves her kids to pieces after the cops retreat and leave? You bleeding heart geniuses sure would be bitching up a storm then huh?

If one of the children got hit with a bullet, then what?

If she butchered her children after cops retreat, then what?

Its not so simple as "police are racist", its an inherent fear & distrust that they have for those they are supposed to serving & protecting. They don't see us as imperfect people, same as them. We are seen as threatening by nature.

Um, why the fuck make a comment like this in response to THIS story? Should there not be an intherent fear and distrust when someone threatens you and tries to attack you with knives!???? What does this nutters behavior have to do with how a cop sees the law abiding, not nutbag members of society who dont try to attack them with knives!???

Bizarre fucking donkeybrained comment.

My bro did NOT have a knife. He had his car. He tried to hit something /someone. Not clear on what it was. But, his car is damaged, not sure how bad. I believe it's drivable.
Anyhoo. I should have KNOWN to investigate once that particular person told me he had a knife. That person is a compulsive liar and I KNEW that.
/stalks off grumbling

Thanks for admitting you were talking out of your fucking ass and dont really have anything of worth to offer. The important thing is that whether your story was genuine or not, even as a hypothetical situation it doesnt and wouldnt establish the point you were futilely trying to make. Fail all around no matter what.

Jack literally revels in bullying everyone.
Congrats, asshole. You are the second person I've blocked in , idk, 7 years?

/stalks off grumbling
One would think hitting things with a car is worse than having a knife.
Jack literally revels in bullying everyone.
Congrats, asshole. You are the second person I've blocked in , idk, 7 years?
Yeah... i had to block that dumb ass.
And the other dumb ass that insists I'm a racist.

Lol. Racist?
But, ummm.
Yeah... i know.
:hilarious:
[doublepost=1498347149,1498346208][/doublepost]
Honestly, MI runs in my family.
My MI is the fear of having MI and not knowing it. In my brothers case, what he sees and hears is very real and when he is having a bad time he denies having MI. That gets me worried that i might have it and not know it.
(I know i joke a lot. This isn't meant to be funny. I'm being serious and transparent.)
@JackBurton i too dislike that mental illness runs in my family.
I take the dislike you gave me as you having some compassion and dislike mental illness running ramped in my family.
Thanks.
:penguin:

Yeah... i had to block that dumb ass.
And the other dumb ass that insists I'm a racist.

You? Racist? I missed something big, or we have a nutter running around undetected who PMd that. Oh...you mean because you prefer the horse race over the human race.

I think all the people pissing and moaning about how police should do their job should go be cops themselves.
when I was little I wanted to be or actually a Texas Ranger, I either would have been good or dead by the end of the first year. I decided against anything le after I was a teen because of various laws I disagreed with [which what I've seen now I shouldn't have worried as it would have been the least of things]. But this is a classic phrase that really doesn't cut it. Like any job if you let someone not only not do their job properly but go against any grain of what they are suppose to be doing it lowers the ethics and morale of everyone. It's one thing at burger king to grab a shake and not pay for it but quite another to spit on someones food. That happens you expect a manager to fire that persons ass. Same with anywhere else, if your mailman starts decided to steal your mail or give it to someone else and your complained to his super about that and they told you the same thing what would you do? Keep in mind, both above scenarios aren't radically altering or actually killing the individuals or their family. Also, take the test: how would allot of these guys act if they, their family a friend got ripped off by one of their buddies versus the average citizen? Do you think the cases would be handled the same? If not, which you shouldn't in allot of areas then either you agree with the corruption/special treatment or you think there needs to be a change. Allowing the bad to remain in positions of authority they can't handle is a disservice to the job they are supposed to do. Same with the psychological terrorism, trauma of people having their animals killed and now with new tech from cell phones and video many for no reason at all and with le on their property or shooting into their houses with no justification. Everyone cheered when that idiot out in Calif tried to shoot a little girls dog after he went into the people back yard unannounced and shot himself instead for a reason. It's one thing for a charging dangerous animal another on it's own turf guarding it. The court decisions haven't helped that at all basically giving cops free reign to kill. Out here people are pretty heavily armed and the idea of puppycide doesn't go over well. Luckily, most the sheriffs can be trusted to come up n your property or door without capping your animals. They also have the respect and good sense to call before they come on your property or are coming up to your door if at odd hours.
This particular case sucks: as horrible as it sounds to me, if she was that mentally disturbed her family should have done everything to ensure she didn't have children and any that she did have others to check on them as she sounds incredibly unstable [even with meds and if she was that different with or without she should have been under a little more care and observation]. The dispatch knew this and they should have sent people out with tasers or her family should have gone over there [seriously, don't bitch after the fact if you were contacted before the situation] if they were contacted which they should have been. There have been too many cases where situations were handled with deadly force that never should have happened in the first place [like the caregiver that was shot trying to protect the autistic guy the cops were called out for]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

Last edited:
@JackBurton, there are so many things I can say in response, wish I could clue you in. Alas, in the end there is too little time & not enough crayons...go on keep your head in the sand.

I must say, I'm surprised you are a denier... You'd like to pretend that racism (sometimes ingrained & unconscious, even) has no role in these types of situations, so okie dokie...

Wake the fuck up. You're blind baby, blind to the facts.

@JackBurton, there are so many things I can say in response, wish I could clue you in. Alas, in the end there is too little time & not enough crayons...go on keep your head in the sand.

I must say, I'm surprised you are a denier... You'd like to pretend that racism (sometimes ingrained & unconscious, even) has no role in these types of situations, so okie dokie...

Wake the fuck up. You're blind baby, blind to the facts.

Huh? What "facts" did i miss in this story?

There most certainly are plenty of stories ripe for govt stormtrooper criticizin, and ive ranted and raved extensively to such stories. I again fail to see the relevance this particular incident has to the "govt run amok/trampling the rights of the citizenry" uproar. Nothing you said about the story here is anything but the most wild conjecture and outlandish of hypothetical nonsense, all blindly assuming the officers involved here didnt do the right thing or didnt weigh other options. It's hogwash and it's pointless. Then you for some reason used this story to spark some sensationalist rant, as if the conduct of this nutter bimbo has ANY relevance to your every day citizen or their experience or their run ins with authorities.

What fucking racism are you talking about???? A woman tries to attack officers with knives, gets shot in response, and you see that as a sign of racism by the police??????? Are you out of your god damned mind or are you just a fucking idiot? OR, ill be nice and keep an open mind, have you read some news article with COMPLETELY different and new info about this story that has yet to be posted here, if so, please link it so we can all get on the same fucking page, cuz right now you sound like a ripe nutter yourself.

And do we even know the race of the officers involved anyways??? Was that even released yet? I mean it wouldnt matter for shit, but seems to me it further showcases how donkeybrained this racism witchhunt bullshit is.

Huh? What "facts" did i miss in this story?

There most certainly are plenty of stories ripe for govt stormtrooper criticizin, and ive ranted and raved extensively to such stories. I again fail to see the relevance this particular incident has to the "govt run amok/trampling the rights of the citizenry" uproar. Nothing you said about the story here is anything but the most wild conjecture and outlandish of hypothetical nonsense, all blindly assuming the officers involved here didnt do the right thing or didnt weigh other options. It's hogwash and it's pointless. Then you for some reason used this story to spark some sensationalist rant, as if the conduct of this nutter bimbo has ANY relevance to your every day citizen or their experience or their run ins with authorities.

What fucking racism are you talking about???? A woman tries to attack officers with knives, gets shot in response, and you see that as a sign of racism by the police??????? Are you out of your god damned mind or are you just a fucking idiot? OR, ill be nice and keep an open mind, have you read some news article with COMPLETELY different and new info about this story that has yet to be posted here, if so, please link it so we can all get on the same fucking page, cuz right now you sound like a ripe nutter yourself.

And do we even know the race of the officers involved anyways??? Was that even released yet? I mean it wouldnt matter for shit, but seems to me it further showcases how donkeybrained this racism witchhunt bullshit is.

My position is had she been a more affluent or melanin- challenged "nutter bimbo" she just may have made it out alive & that disturbs me. Then, they may have given a fuck to try.

So there was no mental flag on her, but they were obviously aware she was disturbed, they were discussing her previous bizarre behavior. They shoulda had the taser for that ass and if she got tased, it'd be her own fault..but Derp, forgot mah taser, so the obvious only choice is to shoot her? And I'm the idiot???

She doesn't warrant the same consideration in the eyes of authorities, nor the media who are presenting the story to us. This is the norm.

In my eyes, the race of the cops had nothing to do with it because their loyalty lies with the Blue...(& Green $)

You're over simplifying my argument in your effort to dismiss it. In every day life its so subtle, yet pervasive, suffocating, stifling. Hard to put your finger on it until it smacks you in your face...

I am NOT saying that they killed her just because she was Black, but that her being black makes that decision to take her life more palatable.

Some people have me pegged as up to no good because my skin tone & my address. They think they can read me like a book. Maybe no big deal if it's John Q. Asshole making assumptions, but it could mean the difference between life & death for me & my family.

How can you protect & serve a population if you don't value their lives?

[doublepost=1498239276,1498238579][/doublepost]
Has anyone thought the cop might have mental issues as well ?

Since everyone who gets shot by police claim to be so unstable It can work both ways
It seems normal to claim mental illness when on dangerous drugs and getting shot by police..
Wonder if a cop can claim innocent the same way .:sarcasm::sarcasm:
Why is it these victiams are so mentally sick but have soon many kids no jobs ..live on illegal Drugs The minute they get into trouble they claim to be unstable ... Hum.
Its bullshit. Lairs
Power to Cops with Guns :laser::troll::YOW:

Actually....
You CAN claim mental illness for all those things. It's been statistically proven that the mentally ill are more likely to be unemployed, use illegal drugs, engage in risky sexual practices, be homeless, and experience violence via cop. They are more likely to experience these things than ANY other group of individuals. Period.

Sources here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24526587

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicati...o-drug-use-disorders-often-co-occur-other-men

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/77059710/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4182106/

https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-By-the-Numbers

So when I talk about the mental health crisis in this country, it's kind of a big deal. Mmmmmkay?

There is very little money available for mental health treatment in this country, even for people with good insurance. For people on medicaid (like Charleena), there are even fewer options. Even if you have good insurance, or money to pay on your own, there are nowhere near enough mental health beds (spaces) available. Remember that case a couple years back when a rich politician (senator? congressman?) was killed by his own son who was clearly very mentally ill but there were zero beds available, despite the family's urgent pleas, even to someone coming from privilege.

Also, I believe she did have a mental health flag on her file because of her previous weird encounter with police... isn't that why they sent two officers?

What we need is to be willing to spend money on mental health, but almost nobody wants to. There are few enough resources now, and if Trump gets his way, it appears there will be even fewer. Addressing mental health issues is expensive and time consuming, which costs money. In countries where there IS excellent mental health care available, they pay much, much higher income taxes than we do. We, as a country, seem unwilling to make that financial sacrifice.

See above. Not enough mental health dollars = no treatment for Charleena = increased potential of a very bad outcome.

You're right. There aren't enough mental health dollars. However; there are still options. In Charleena's first encounter with the police, she should have been brought to the hospital and had what is called a PEC (physician's emergency certificate) placed on her. This is a certificate issued on someone mentally ill that is deemed either a danger to themselves or others. In Charleena's case, threatening some cops with some scissors would have been good enough. The certificate is good for 72 hours and guarantees a bed. Whether it be at the hospital itself or a psychiatric facility. When placed under PEC, an individual has to be evaluated before release. If she was found unfit, the hospital could have issued a CEC (coroner's emergency certificate) after the PEC to give her more time in. Medicaid or not, she would've been required to be held. Point being... There were options.

It's so easy to blame the system. What did *she* herself do to get better? What did her family do? Did she/they seek treatment? Did they inform anyone, except for facebook? Why did she have so many kids if she was struggling?

I just don't have any sympathy left for this kind of trashy people. Mental illness seems like the new go-to excuse for not taking any responsiblity in your life. At least she can't shit out even more kids now.

See response to Just Rose.

My position is had she been a more affluent or melanin- challenged "nutter bimbo" she just may have made it out alive & that disturbs me. Then, they may have given a fuck to try.

Yeah, i know, your position is completely and totally baseless. This has already been made clear.

They shoulda had the taser for that ass and if she got tased, it'd be her own fault..but Derp, forgot mah taser, so the obvious only choice is to shoot her? And I'm the idiot???

I didnt read where the officers forgot that item. Seems to me it perhaps wasnt issued to them or made available to them. Certainly the dept should be criticized for this and should answer for it, however in no way points to racism.

Not to mention, if someone is trying to attack you wtih a deadly weapon, sometimes one doesnt have time to think thru and use that tazer(which sometimes is NOT effective especially if a person is on certain narcotics and could still leave an officer injured) in place of a more effective weapon.

Youre full of shit.

Yeah, i know, your position is completely and totally baseless. This has already been made clear.

I didnt read where the officers forgot that item. Seems to me it perhaps wasnt issued to them or made available to them. Certainly the dept should be criticized for this and should answer for it, however in no way points to racism.

Not to mention, if someone is trying to attack you wtih a deadly weapon, sometimes one doesnt have time to think thru and use that tazer(which sometimes is NOT effective especially if a person is on certain narcotics and could still leave an officer injured) in place of a more effective weapon.

Youre full of shit.

Yes @JackBurton I guess if you have no knowledge of this whole new institutional racism fad, I must be pulling it outta thin air.
None of us were there & all we have to rely on are police & media reports. I have personally seen the disparity in how police interact with different segments of the population.
Your head is up your ass.

ETA: some examples of the type of shit I'm referring to:
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liber...ns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed

Last edited:
Two police officers facing a wrongful death lawsuit after shooting dead a pregnant African American woman have seen the case against them dismissed.

Jason Anderson and Steven McNew, of the Seattle Police Department, shot 30-year-old Charleena Lyles seven times in her apartment in June 2017 after she called to report that an Xbox had been stolen.

Anderson and McNew say that, while in the apartment in Seattle's northeast, Lyles attacked them with at least one knife, giving them no choice but to open fire.

All seven bullets struck Lyles - hitting her in her chest, arm, hip and abdomen, including at least one bullet that hit her unborn child. Both mother and baby were rushed to hospital where they subsequently died.

The shooting happened in front of Lyles' four other children.

Lyles had a history of mental illness and violence towards police, including when she threatened an officer with long-bladed scissors just two weeks before she died.

Officers were frequently called to her address, mostly for reports of domestic violence, including on the occasion that police were threatened.

After that incident police put a warning on her file and on the night Lyles died, Anderson - who arrived first - had called for backup after seeing it.

McNew then drove to the scene, before both men went into the apartment.

While Lyles' relatives accept that she was troubled, they questioned why officers had immediately reached for their guns when she attacked them.

Lawyers for the family argued that Lyles, who was slight, could have been restrained using physical force and say race played a role in the officers' decision to shoot.

Lyles was African American, while both of the officers are white.

On January 4, Judge Julie Spector dismissed the case against the two men with prejudice, meaning it cannot be refiled, the Seattle Times reported
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...an-American-woman-cleared-wrongful-death.html

Latest posts

Back